Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin Dead??? - page 8. (Read 4321 times)

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 26, 2016, 12:16:22 AM
DogeCoin is not dead and it will not be dead any time soon. and the process will be slow and will probably take years. and in my opinion the only power DogeCoin has is its community which is bringing it a lot of support and that is the only reason that a coin that started as a joke could stay alive this long and have such a huge trade volume each day.

and also I believe that the only reason for the low price of Doge and the decreasing price over time is the huge amount of available supply and big block rewards that causes a lot of new coins to be daily dumped and this massive supply is always bigger than the demand Doge has even with this big community.

Maybe now is the time to gradually reduce the current supply to be able to keep the price up.

Yeah that maybe can help the price of doge to rise up but seriously todays doge price are currently stable and i didnt really here that doge doing some noise in cryptoworld these days are devs abandoned the doge coins? That coin really is unprofitable to trade and to stake thats why i already duml my hold doge last month since i cannot find it worthy  to stake it nowadays let see maybe we can see some miracle for dogecoins to be happen.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
July 25, 2016, 10:30:58 PM
Thanks all ....

Any user Selling His dogecoins??

I Wan to Buy ..

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
July 24, 2016, 05:56:28 AM
DogeCoin is not dead and it will not be dead any time soon. and the process will be slow and will probably take years. and in my opinion the only power DogeCoin has is its community which is bringing it a lot of support and that is the only reason that a coin that started as a joke could stay alive this long and have such a huge trade volume each day.

and also I believe that the only reason for the low price of Doge and the decreasing price over time is the huge amount of available supply and big block rewards that causes a lot of new coins to be daily dumped and this massive supply is always bigger than the demand Doge has even with this big community.

Maybe now is the time to gradually reduce the current supply to be able to keep the price up.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
July 24, 2016, 04:27:27 AM
No it's not dead yet but will go down and down on the market cap over time.
Current dogecoin rates are in the bottom. many people have speculated that the doge coin will be gone some time.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 2785
Bitcoin and C♯ Enthusiast
July 24, 2016, 03:17:15 AM
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 24, 2016, 04:25:14 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
July 24, 2016, 03:20:29 AM
Haha, nice picture. DOGE is certainly on the rebound - which is annoying fro me as I missed out on a couple of low buy orders
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
July 24, 2016, 01:12:24 AM
Dude, they are a bitcoin clone with a $25 million market cap.....They are already on the moon.

haha, very true! Doge marketing was unique back in the day, so it will always exist as a legend, just like the 10K pizza, so it's always gonna have collectible status - who wouldn't want a slice of the pizza in a glass box today (probably worth millions one day in a private collection)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 23, 2016, 08:38:33 PM
Isnt doge the Best for micro transactions, wallet-wallet cheapr transfers? if só it has a purpose to exist,
N more it has a strong whale
As long there is  btc, theres is doge
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
July 23, 2016, 11:03:37 AM
it is fasr from dead now is good time to buy and double up soon i doubt this coin will ever die it has a Massive community behind it.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
July 23, 2016, 09:21:23 AM
Coins come and go. Dogecoin was unfortunately not something a lot of people liked.

It is not only about the people. But start ups and companies have no interest in it. So the effect is no applications and online sites are created in a massive and effective scale for dogecoins. All we see are amateurs hoping that everything will be ok and bright because the hope everyone will think that cryptocurrencies is the "future".

I have seen that the one doing the right thing is Ethereum. They have everything planned right from the beginning. But the attack and the effect of their image because of the hard fork will give them a setback.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
July 23, 2016, 07:18:43 AM
Doge is rising +5,56% today
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
July 23, 2016, 06:40:58 AM
No it's not dead yet but will go down and down on the market cap over time.
Activity: 672
July 23, 2016, 03:45:44 AM
well the problem with doge is that it have so much heavy walls to pass thru! but on the bright side doge can never die! it have a strong community behind, btw i really miss the days when i was stockpiling a shitload of doge and waiting the 180-200 range to sell my coins!
have faith to doge , dogies never let you down!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
July 23, 2016, 03:23:26 AM
Coins come and go. Dogecoin was unfortunately not something a lot of people liked.
Activity: 910
Merit: 525
July 23, 2016, 03:19:56 AM
Developers knew how hard is it to growing up their coin.
They need more smart strategy to kick it up.
and of course community help is needed to make it popular.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
July 23, 2016, 12:56:06 AM
I had a lot dogecoin, I was not worried at all with your opinion, and although prices  dogecoin down I fell was not worried
fluctuations in the price of coin either altcoin and bitcoin was a common thing
coins already dead when there's nothing to buy again at the price of 1 satoshi nothing is to buy it new coins dead
Activity: 756
July 22, 2016, 02:59:18 PM
I am surprised to see it so low.  Seems like it was 54 satoshis just a few months ago.  What is going on with this coin?  It is an oldy but goodie  Cheesy
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
July 22, 2016, 02:54:02 PM
It is the best time to buy XDG and wait for the price to rise up to the moon.
Dogecoin was one of the first cryptocurrencies to set a rank in the market. To all haters,  it won't go down soon. Mark my word!
Dogecoin price is fluctuating due to the entry of ETH and new ICO marketting
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 22, 2016, 02:47:10 PM
No that coin is not dead, it is currently at good position, and don't worry about the price as fluctuations occur in all of the currencies even in dollar, it is the nature of any asset for trade.
Pages:
Jump to: