Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin vs Litecoin, Nothing but the Truth. | WSC Team - page 3. (Read 4096 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I think the most possible Doge will be the second and maybe the first cryptocoin.

Litecoin don't offer any different than bitcoin, and now it have the problem of mine it takes more expenses than benefits. Doge either offer any, but its cute, the memes are helping to make it attractive to  any kind of person. And the community its using it a lot for any kind of things. We can use doges on reddit or twitter and pay easily with them and that its the power of doge. Some websites offer the option to pay with doges, many games, gamble, ponzi scheme, mobile payments...
The most used coin will be the one offers easily payments for stupid people with their phones and with any extra than credit card. By now i think it will be doge, and i only expect it arrive in few months maybe 1 year to 0.1$.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
what a crap attempt and trying to pump dogecoin.

Dogecoin better then Litecoin ahahahah
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
I've been thinking about publishing this since Dogecoin first came out, but have been afraid of the flame :S.

Well anyway, here it is updated and released.

http://www.wallstreetcrypto.net/2014/01/dogecoin-vs-litecoin-nothing-but-truth.html

Dogecoin has evolved from being a joke to serving as an essential bridge between cryptocurrency and the mainstream.  It has the power to attract a demographic previously untouched by Bitcoin and Litecoin.  In addition, Litecoin has been a somewhat 'lacking' number two to Bitcoin lately, so in such a competitive environment what really makes Litecoin any better?

Nothing...
Pages:
Jump to: