Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin will FAIL - page 9. (Read 3249 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 22, 2017, 07:59:26 PM
I dont care about dogecoin because they wate my time of waiting tha the price will increase . I lose some some of my money in dogecoin and that's not good . I hope I will get again my capital when I bought dogecoin last few years ago. But I hope it will increase again .I dont care about the profit I eant to get first back my capital for this coin.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 07:57:38 PM
In order to fail you have to be actively trying to do something, dogecoin was pretty big in it's day. In someway it has succeeded already.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 07:34:43 PM
Wow. This coin is still alive?  Shocked
Activity: 476
Merit: 75
December 22, 2017, 07:33:23 PM
Yes I really do not understand how DOGE is a project. I mean, it's the first project, so I think he's got a place in Polo. Otherwise, I do not think that such a project can get there today.
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
December 22, 2017, 07:09:40 PM
We may consider that in terms of big investment dogecoin is dead,but for transactions is alive, look at the exchanges and look at the daily volumes, dead currency does not have those amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 06:34:55 PM
It's a joke coin, prob won't have future, but he's gonna pump hard and all of those who want money will be interested in this pump

Maybe DOGE is not very serious coin, but for sure dev team behind this project is very professional, so calling it "joke coin" is not exactly true.
Pumping DOGE happens every few months. It would not be a surprise for me, if in a month or two DOGE had new ATH,

It's always good for a pump and it's been at a new ATH only in the last days. I'm sure a dark period will come again but I did read the other day that the next year in China is the year of the dog and it wouldn't surprise me at all if that pumps the price, they're already the biggest market for DOGE.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 06:16:54 PM
It's a joke coin, prob won't have future, but he's gonna pump hard and all of those who want money will be interested in this pump

Yeah thats true, thats why its rising
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
December 20, 2017, 07:03:03 AM

Maybe DOGE is not very serious coin, but for sure dev team behind this project is very professional, so calling it "joke coin" is not exactly true.
Pumping DOGE happens every few months. It would not be a surprise for me, if in a month or two DOGE had new ATH,
Activity: 94
December 20, 2017, 06:53:53 AM
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
December 20, 2017, 06:51:18 AM
But however the condition of the price movements of the these coin over time, I think Dogecoin wouldn't be foreign to heard by many people in the world crypto currency especially in Altcoin.
Although many people may be less interested on investing in this coin, I think many people still have this coin on some sites because this coin is so familiar.
I don't think the these coin would be die till its name is drowned, on its low price also will definitely still be discussed.
December 20, 2017, 05:29:06 AM
Dogecoin has really risen, but it has no future - Beware!
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
December 09, 2017, 10:26:21 AM
Dogecoin had went into 120 satoshis this year, i wouldnt be surprised if we reach once again near those value, dogecoin current value is very easy to make money since with 1 satoshi between orders is enougth to earn money, even without any update this coins remains very strong and is being used to transfer money fast, as well for speculative interest, wonder when the next wave of pump will come, because at the moment whales are getting loads of doge.
Activity: 67
December 07, 2017, 08:39:06 AM
doge coin Does not look good for investment. because did not get pumps like other old coins . It is dominated by the bearish trend
Yes, doge have nothings special, no new roadmap, it just a tool for margin on Poloniex exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1042
HODL
December 07, 2017, 08:24:45 AM
It's a coin created as a joke. Even the developer talks about this. I'm surprised that the Dogecoin still exists. This is not a coin that can be stored for a long time and hope for high profits))
Activity: 1176
Merit: 286
December 07, 2017, 08:12:58 AM
doge coin Does not look good for investment. because did not get pumps like other old coins . It is dominated by the bearish trend
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 07, 2017, 07:21:11 AM
These coin is one of the oldest coin which suppose to have gain ground in term of use just like bitcoin but however the coin seems to still be struggling for a long time now. many numerous new coin have surpass the coin in the cryptocurrency market. i have seen alot of coin lovers discussing about the coin on the ANN thread but i dont think the developer are also helping the matter. no recent update about the coin from the developers. I dont see the coin pumping up anytime soon.
been following this coin for long and yet seeing no future at all,i don't
 know why he stays on top when hes only up for gambling,just like if you invest
on dogecoin you will be facing gamble as if you win or loss on the said investment..
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 06:53:33 AM
if you look at the graph of the coin price to btc, then there is a long downtrend on the entire length of the coin.
December 07, 2017, 06:31:30 AM
Always remember doge is controlled by whales it will never die.

Its already dead Smiley
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
December 06, 2017, 02:34:08 PM
Everybody who have any knowledge know about it. Dogecoin is now a shitcoin and have no sens to invest in it. It will be dead forever
Activity: 86
December 06, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
Always remember doge is controlled by whales it will never die.
Pages:
Jump to: