Pages:
Author

Topic: Dogecoin will FAIL - page 7. (Read 3249 times)

copper member
Activity: 358
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 10:20:16 AM
No one can predict the exact future. Price fluctuation is not a good base to predict the future !!!!
DOGE is used mostly for cheap fee. I bought doge coins to transfer to the exchanges and then bought other coins because Transaction fee to send DOGE is only 2 DOGE. Very cheap and fast. compare to sending BTC, that can cost $10/transaction and hours to wait. Many big investors want DOGE and then convert to BTC

thumbs up mountrock , True!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 10:06:35 AM
No one can predict the exact future. Price fluctuation is not a good base to predict the future !!!!
DOGE is used mostly for cheap fee. I bought doge coins to transfer to the exchanges and then bought other coins because Transaction fee to send DOGE is only 2 DOGE. Very cheap and fast. compare to sending BTC, that can cost $10/transaction and hours to wait. Many big investors want DOGE and then convert to BTC
Activity: 34
February 02, 2018, 01:57:54 PM
doge will never fail, because it's the biggest meme on the market
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
February 02, 2018, 01:46:48 PM
In my opinion dogecoin will never fail Smiley On coinmarketcap are tons of shitcoins with no features and big price . Dogecoin is the first shitcoin with a right price . We can see dogecoin at $2-$3 this year . We just need to wait for bitcoin to be back at 25k.
Happy trading
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
February 02, 2018, 01:31:40 PM
this is predicted for a stupid coins such as Doge. It was not released for any clear purpose. why can it exist in the market? i think we should choose a coin with good project to invest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
If doge comes at very low prices, I can buy again. However, I can not get Doge with the majority of the capital. I think Doge's purchase is very risky.
Activity: 53
February 02, 2018, 07:18:41 AM
I dont care about dogecoin because they wate my time of waiting tha the price will increase . I lose some some of my money in dogecoin and that's not good . I hope I will get again my capital when I bought dogecoin last few years ago. But I hope it will increase again .I dont care about the profit I eant to get first back my capital for this coin.
haha.... poor you when investing in Dogecoin. In my view, It is just a funny coin and it is valuess. there are thousands coins in the market and i dont understand why many people just talk about Dogecoin?
IMO some talk about it (just like LTC) since they use it for moving money between exchanges.

I regularly use Dogecoin for minor transactions. And I expect that Dogecoine will continue to grow in price this year and its capitalization will increase.

Can you buy things with Dogecoin?
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
January 08, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
I dont care about dogecoin because they wate my time of waiting tha the price will increase . I lose some some of my money in dogecoin and that's not good . I hope I will get again my capital when I bought dogecoin last few years ago. But I hope it will increase again .I dont care about the profit I eant to get first back my capital for this coin.
haha.... poor you when investing in Dogecoin. In my view, It is just a funny coin and it is valuess. there are thousands coins in the market and i dont understand why many people just talk about Dogecoin?
IMO some talk about it (just like LTC) since they use it for moving money between exchanges.

I regularly use Dogecoin for minor transactions. And I expect that Dogecoine will continue to grow in price this year and its capitalization will increase.
Activity: 322
January 06, 2018, 05:54:46 PM
I was very much surprised today, when I looked at the price of this coin. I did not expect the pump. It's a pity that most recently I sold all my dogs. Yes, after such growth there will be a fall.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
January 06, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
Dogecoin will faill soon so every investor whose just invest in it should sell this coin and invest in diffrent one as fast as he can.

Maybe not now and if you're doing the math, a thousand Dogecoin isn't really that painful except for the hundreds of thousands but in my case as one of the thousands of Dogecoin holders, a hundred of thousand coins doesn't feel pain of ever it dips into the ground again. It doesn't matter to me due to its very cheap price per coin.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
January 06, 2018, 05:05:13 PM
Dogecoin will faill soon so every investor whose just invest in it should sell this coin and invest in diffrent one as fast as he can.

Actually, I hardly think Dogecoin has many investors. Just miners who hold and holders who look for more to hold. And that is a good thing for me about Dogecoin, the community does not care that it will never truly moon, and it may never be the banking future or the disruptive tech or the everything of crypto. Doge is an ideal, one of the few alts left with only the ideal to cling on. So yes, investors lose your coins and invest in another. Let us have the Doge you do not want.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
January 06, 2018, 05:01:58 PM
I can say that I cannot predict anything about cryptocurrency because whenever there's dumping and pumping or corrections but nobody knows when it happen but instead we're just trying to conclude as we refer information in through graph values of market.
Dogecoin is a good coin but supply is huge and the main thing that attracts investors most is the cheapest price and other than that are those different reasons.
Activity: 124
January 06, 2018, 03:47:39 PM
as usual ...involuntary pump

and dump to where is come from.
Activity: 70
January 06, 2018, 03:13:26 PM

Dogecoin is a good one for learning to pump and dump. But not for serious investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
January 06, 2018, 03:07:26 PM
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
January 06, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Certainly. It is just a shit coin.  I have invest in it and I also lost my money. You should not invest in it. Let choose others such as Stellars, Cardano, Playkey,...
Activity: 308
January 06, 2018, 08:32:08 AM
this coin must have a big rise this year, one important reason is that 2018 is dog year in China, and its price is low, new comers like this kind of coins

I like your way of thinking and I also agree. I appreciate the potential of the dogecoin and hope it will fly even higher.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Property1of1OU
January 06, 2018, 08:02:22 AM
as usual ...involuntary pump

Activity: 549
Merit: 259
Blockchain with solar energy
January 06, 2018, 05:47:00 AM
I never bought any doge in my whole time spent in crypto life. But I think it is healthy to have coins like doge in the market. It never meant to be successful. Doge is all about fun & games which is reason why crypto is more popular.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
January 06, 2018, 05:40:43 AM
Dogecoin won't fail ever. It has been abandoned by Jackson Palmer long time ago therefore no any further development unfortunately. Its low tx fees and the meme gives value what keeps it popular. DOGE will have a very slow growth unlike Litecoin or Ethereum. If you had 1.5M DOGE you would be the top 10 richest shibe. I wouldn't recommend to hold to many of them.
Pages:
Jump to: