Pages:
Author

Topic: Donald Trump On Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 1995 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
February 10, 2016, 12:39:16 PM
Trump is a joke, I wonder how can people still take anything he does seriously. He would never embrace a disruptive technology as bitcoin.
Activity: 874
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2016, 12:35:09 PM
I honestly doubt any republican would ever support the concept, since banks are among the main donators for their campaigns.

Donald Trump loves money.  

All money is money*.

Donald Trump has no 'donators'.  

Clearly, Donald Trump is your man if you like Bitcoin.  Vote early, vote often!  Vote Trump!

*thanks 50 cent!
mkc
Activity: 517
Merit: 501
February 10, 2016, 12:34:12 PM
Did he ever say anything about bitcoin? any link quote?
Activity: 84
February 10, 2016, 12:30:08 PM
I honestly doubt any republican would ever support the concept, since banks are among the main donators for their campaigns.
Activity: 97
February 10, 2016, 12:26:44 PM
So with his New Hampshire win, The Donald has solidified his place as the front runner for the Republican nomination for president. Has he ever stated any of his thoughts/ideas/position on Bitcoin ever? I've not been able to find anything on the google.

He is anti-establishment and has very strong ideas on border control, illegal immigration, repealing obamacare and fighting ISIS/terrorism and creating jobs/growing the economy.

Anyone have any ideas on what his stance on bitcoin might be?

Since he's a conservative and supports conservative ideia (and is probably backed up by financial institutions), I believe his stance on bitcoin will be definitely against it.
Activity: 107
February 10, 2016, 11:52:34 AM
Nothing will be changed bitcoin is not interesting for the. Roll Eyes
Future of bitcoin can be in danger if NSA declare BTC as money laundering system.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
February 10, 2016, 11:29:09 AM
So with his New Hampshire win, The Donald has solidified his place as the front runner for the Republican nomination for president. Has he ever stated any of his thoughts/ideas/position on Bitcoin ever? I've not been able to find anything on the google.

He is anti-establishment and has very strong ideas on border control, illegal immigration, repealing obamacare and fighting ISIS/terrorism and creating jobs/growing the economy.

Anyone have any ideas on what his stance on bitcoin might be?

Pages:
Jump to: