Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 34. (Read 195716 times)

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
doabitofgood.com can confirm that the core linux daemon built from source works!

In fact as of today we've announced our system now fully supports Clean Water Coin!

Just announced on Reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DoABitOfGood/comments/2774tq/announcing_full_support_for_cleanwatercoin/

And Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/doabitofgood

Our screen-saver already fully supports Scrypt based mining so we will be working to spin up a WATER pool this week.

Look for a major press release in the coming week!

David V Duccini
Executive Director
doabitofgood.com
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Any update on the wallets??
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this new wallet is joke.
a lot of coins is stake ,unconfirmed.

block is 55702

I think you are referring to the old wallet -- in which case I agree with you! Wink

There are only a select few guys who were given the links to the new wallets (v 1.7.0.0). When we release the final new wallet, it will likely be 1.7.0.1.

What version are you on?

i have ver 1,6,0

i dont have new wallet.where can download?

Hehe, that would explain it Wink

Version 1.7.0.1 will likely be released to the world in a day or two for Mac/Linux/Windows and will have the following new features:

• Advanced coin control (move newer coins and hang on to older coins that are minting more easily)
• Updated 0.1% feature which will take 0.1% of the coin movement and donate that to the charity wallet
• New donate button for WATER users to manually donate to the charity wallet if they like (excluding the 0.1% donation feature of course)
• New master node and checkpoints
• Freshly compiled wallets with the new and improved and extremely cleaned up code that Costas (mindfox) has been working on for the past couple of weeks

If I remember, I will try to send you a PM when they are released, but keep checking back here or go subscribe to our email list on www.cleanwatercoin.org (at the bottom) to be emailed as soon as they are made available.

Also, for those asking about Mintpal -- we will reach out to them and update them on all the improvements and will relay back their verdict as soon as we get one -- in the meantime, Bittrex is the best place to buy up WATER (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER).
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
this new wallet is joke.

block is 55702

I think you are referring to the old wallet -- in which case I agree with you! Wink

There are only a select few guys who were given the links to the new wallets (v 1.7.0.0). When we release the final new wallet, it will likely be 1.7.0.1.

What version are you on?

i have ver 1,6,0

i dont have new wallet.where can download?
this new wallet is joke.

block is 55702

So you had some orphans, that is normal and expected with any PoS wallet.  I believe that you were likely on the correct block at the time of your post.  So why do you say "the new wallet is joke"?  It works and they added coin control.  Were you expecting the wallet to give you a blow job?  MindFox coded this wallet, he made XBC's wallet, dude is a straight up pro.

i tested the new wallet too & no problems here Shocked

finally competent developers on team WATER!!! Grin

& & new advanced coin control is slickrick! gj mindfox

Thanks Ammon & RoyalSands!

We are stoked to have Costas (mindfox) on our team! He has been a great asset and will continue to be an integral part of our team moving forward -- so we are all in good hands. Smiley
Activity: 47
this new wallet is joke.

block is 55702

So you had some orphans, that is normal and expected with any PoS wallet.  I believe that you were likely on the correct block at the time of your post.  So why do you say "the new wallet is joke"?  It works and they added coin control.  Were you expecting the wallet to give you a blow job?  MindFox coded this wallet, he made XBC's wallet, dude is a straight up pro.

i tested the new wallet too & no problems here Shocked

finally competent developers on team WATER!!! Grin

& & new advanced coin control is slickrick! gj mindfox

this new wallet is joke.

block is 55702

What version are you on?
Activity: 154
this new wallet is joke.

block is 55702

Activity: 154
I didn't have any problems with the new linux wallet.  It has coin control which is cool.  The ad for SlideBelts was not in the new wallet like I expected.  It synced up quickly, no problems.

I'll post some screen shots when I get a chance.

The linux wallet was v 1.7.0.0.

Works like a champ, installed in Linux Mint without issue.
Activity: 21
this new wallet is joke.

block is 55702
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Update: The WATER wallet on Bittrex has been enabled again. Thanks Richie! Smiley
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER

Nice! Are we seeing WATER to be trading at Mintpal this Week?
Update: The WATER wallet on Bittrex has been enabled again. Thanks Richie! Smiley
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER
Activity: 168
Quick Update: We sent out the new Linux/Mac/Windows wallets to a handful of you. For the rest of ya'll -- expect to receive them by mid-week. We also spoke with Bittrex, and after they launch a couple new coins tonight, they will be re-enabling the WATER wallet on Bittrex for trading to resume. As for Mintpal and other exchanges, we will be reaching out to them as well as soon as we roll everything out and regain network stability once and for-all. Wink

More updates to come!
Mintpal on the way  Smiley
Quick Update: We sent out the new Linux/Mac/Windows wallets to a handful of you. For the rest of ya'll -- expect to receive them by mid-week. We also spoke with Bittrex, and after they launch a couple new coins tonight, they will be re-enabling the WATER wallet on Bittrex for trading to resume. As for Mintpal and other exchanges, we will be reaching out to them as well as soon as we roll everything out and regain network stability once and for-all. Wink

More updates to come!
Activity: 121
Is the wallet linked to in the op not working?  I ask as I just downloaded it and it just crashes upon startup with the following error "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusal way."

Should I just wait for the new wallet release?  Don't really need to move any coins around but would be cool if they were staking.

I'm running the windows build posted on rejectmining.com -- been good for me and I know of several others using it too.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I have to say a big thankyou to the 'managers' of this coin. Even though things have gone balls up for the last month or so it is a credit to them for sticking around. Sooo many coins get pumped and dumped and I forget thier name within a day. But CWC is still here and the devs are active. Hence why im about 1.5BTC invested in this coin. I see good things and a good future. Well done guys

It is awesome to open this thread up in the morning and see posts like this. Thank you Fridge.
Here is an image/quote we put together that sums up our thoughts with this Clean Water Coin project. Smiley

p.s. The Linux wallet is done, and Costas is compiling the Windows wallet as I type this.

Great News. Once the wallet is ready for release, would this mean WATER will be instantly added on Mintpal? Smiley
I have to say a big thankyou to the 'managers' of this coin. Even though things have gone balls up for the last month or so it is a credit to them for sticking around. Sooo many coins get pumped and dumped and I forget thier name within a day. But CWC is still here and the devs are active. Hence why im about 1.5BTC invested in this coin. I see good things and a good future. Well done guys

It is awesome to open this thread up in the morning and see posts like this. Thank you Fridge.
Here is an image/quote we put together that sums up our thoughts with this Clean Water Coin project. Smiley

p.s. The Linux wallet is done, and Costas is compiling the Windows wallet as I type this.
Activity: 168
Thank you for your support  Grin
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: