Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 30. (Read 195716 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
For those who are having trouble synchronizing their wallets, try closing them for 24 hours and then re-downloading the blockchain.  You may be getting banned by legitimate nodes for inadvertently re-broadcasting blocks and transactions form an incorrect chain.

Yes, absolutely -- thank you OneFixt.

More Updates:
1. Costas (mindfox) is updating some things that will essentially hard code the nodes into the wallet and will stop new clients from accepting connections < 1.7.0.0. This will prevent what OneFixt mentioned from happening again (inadvertently re-broadcasting blocks and transactions from an incorrect chain).
2. We will be wrapping up the explorer in the next couple of days
3. Pool should be cleaned up and crons back on sometime tomorrow

All 3 items should be complete, tested, and pushed out within the next 3-4 days.

Once that is all complete and the network is more stable, we will be working with exchanges to make sure they are all squared away so we can put all this behind us and keep moving onward!

This might be a silly question, but does the following mean we can still mine on the official pool, we just won't see our coin until it's all cleaned up?

"Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP"

Thanks in advance  Cheesy

Ya, that warning message should be gone now. We will be triple checking in the AM and then will fire up the crons. I'd also expect a bigger initial payout since blocks have been found during this down time -- just not report in the stats. Wink

So the official pool is on the correct fork?

Correct, pool.cleanwatercoin.org is on the right fork. Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 166
Does the wallet for this coin have to stay open for POS?
If we add to some list, I will keep voting.

add what?
vote for what?

Huh
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
If we add to some list, I will keep voting.

nope Smiley

but it does take 20 days for coins to mature
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Not Found

The requested URL /wallets/cleanwatercoin-1.7.01-qt.exe was not found on this server.

Please check dev, i need download wallet

Whoops, forgot the "." between 0 & 1. Try now: http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/wallets/cleanwatercoin-1.7.0.1-qt.exe
Activity: 38
Not Found

The requested URL /wallets/cleanwatercoin-1.7.01-qt.exe was not found on this server.

Please check dev, i need download wallet
Activity: 113
For those who are having trouble synchronizing their wallets, try closing them for 24 hours and then re-downloading the blockchain.  You may be getting banned by legitimate nodes for inadvertently re-broadcasting blocks and transactions form an incorrect chain.

More Updates:
1. Costas (mindfox) is updating some things that will essentially hard code the nodes into the wallet and will stop new clients from accepting connections < 1.7.0.0. This will prevent what OneFixt mentioned from happening again (inadvertently re-broadcasting blocks and transactions from an incorrect chain).

All 3 items should be complete, tested, and pushed out within the next 3-4 days.

Once that is all complete and the network is more stable, we will be working with exchanges to make sure they are all squared away so we can put all this behind us and keep moving onward!

This might be a silly question, but does the following mean we can still mine on the official pool, we just won't see our coin until it's all cleaned up?

Ya, that warning message should be gone now. We will be triple checking in the AM and then will fire up the crons. I'd also expect a bigger initial payout since blocks have been found during this down time -- just not report in the stats. Wink

That's great, thanks for that... and the mac wallet update too  Grin
Activity: 154

More Updates:

So the official pool is on the correct fork?
For those asking, the mac link has been updated on the ANN & here it is below.

Version 1.7.0.1 Wallets + Code

WINDOWS  |  MAC  |  LINUX  |  SOURCE

More Updates:

More Updates:

Thanks in advance  Cheesy

More Updates:

legendary
Activity: 1024
Merit: 1004
For those who are having trouble synchronizing their wallets, try closing them for 24 hours and then re-downloading the blockchain.  You may be getting banned by legitimate nodes for inadvertently re-broadcasting blocks and transactions form an incorrect chain.

This is what we're currently showing:

coind@xtc:~$ date
Mon Jun  9 15:31:37 CDT 2014

coind@xtc:~$ ./cleanwatercoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.7.0.1",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : [all your coins are belong to us],
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 61326,
    "moneysupply" : 502025941.44192803,
    "connections" : 12,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "204.246.67.106",
    "difficulty" : 1.94028304,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1401679866,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : ""
}
coind@xtc:~$ ./cleanwatercoind getpeerinfo | grep height
        "startingheight" : 60727,
        "startingheight" : 60733,
        "startingheight" : 20498,
        "startingheight" : 60737,
        "startingheight" : 60810,
        "startingheight" : 8876,
        "startingheight" : 60975,
        "startingheight" : 60385,
        "startingheight" : 60484,
        "startingheight" : 8874,
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
For those who are having trouble synchronizing their wallets, try closing them for 24 hours and then re-downloading the blockchain.  You may be getting banned by legitimate nodes for inadvertently re-broadcasting blocks and transactions form an incorrect chain.
Activity: 168
Activity: 79
just updated the wallet and it's working great. Looking forward to the next step forward for CWC!
Hey, has anyone got a Mac wallet they can share whilst we wait for the official upload.

Cheers  Smiley

here is the mac wallet url i got in IRC a couple days ago - http://pcmerc.com/files/CleanwaterCoin-Qt.dmg

should be 1.7.0.1

i think they were going to update that file on their server over the weekend, but that is the one that i used (and works just fine) for me Smiley

Thanks Ammon, really appreciate your help  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: