Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 65. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Looks like this the new wallet is working,  I am seeing my stake increase etc. fingers crossed this pattern holds.
I see the wallet is now active on bittrex. 2 of 3 goals complete... now if the official pool was working properly. :>

Well dev team, keep going... lets this thing relaunched....
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
Price goes up... cant believe it actually. .. people are stacking up before mintpal... having no idea whats happening in here...

what do you mean ?

edit: when is the POW phase ending?

Dont get me wrong bro... but the wallet is having MAJOR issues... been fixed mutiple times... problems keep popping up...

Devs need to contact mintpal to put us onhold, until they fix ALL the damn problems... or else mintpal will be our dumping container....

hey guys.... some body here want to be clever!!!
check new chain explorer...
who mined all this block with 0 difficulty??? Cool Cool Cool Cool

this situation for me is not corret...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Price goes up... cant believe it actually. .. people are stacking up before mintpal... having no idea whats happening in here...

what do you mean ?

Dont get me wrong bro... but the wallet is having MAJOR issues... been fixed mutiple times... problems keep popping up...

Devs need to contact mintpal to put us onhold, until they fix ALL the damn problems... or else mintpal will be our dumping container....
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

what do you mean ?

Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Hallo wie ist der rpcport ?
Danke
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 121
Merit: 100

Please contact us on IRC or on our support email... Like we mentioned in our previous post... the BC keeps getting forked and deleting and redownloading the entire blockchain every 3 days isn't a viable solution.  Please update the code so that it won't accept peer connections from out of date clients.

Thanks
Richie

Yes, please only accept updated clients at this point!
Activity: 182
Pool back online

MineP.it WATER Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://water.minep.it:3349 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Ok I have downloaded th enew wallet and managed to sync it but majority of my coins have disappeared. Devs I need some assistance here. Where have my coins gone?:S

Did you try going to help>debug>counsel>then type repairwallet

Had the same thing happen to my mintcoin wallet and that fixed the issue.

I just used an old wallet backup. Thanks for the info thought, i'm sure it will be useful for next time...i'm sure there will be a next time.
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000
I've been mining at the official pool for several hours now and do not have a single transaction, no confirmed or unconfirmed.

We are currently taking care of all the miners that had old coins left in there that got swiped from when we had to relaunch, so some crons may be a little fickle right now as we try to get everyone taken care of and the reporting all cleaned up. When in doubt, look at the explorer -- http://explorer.cleanwatercoin.org/chain/CleanWaterCoin -- blocks are being solved on a regular basis.

What is happening with Bittrex etc? They have disabled WATER wallets due to non-syncing. Are you talking to them? It looks like we will get on Mintpal next Monday, the wallet needs to be super stable before that happens!!

Waiting for Richie to get back to us. Everything was perfectly fine and then we heard they had syncing problems. We will let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

Please contact us on IRC or on our support email... Like we mentioned in our previous post... the BC keeps getting forked and deleting and redownloading the entire blockchain every 3 days isn't a viable solution.  Please update the code so that it won't accept peer connections from out of date clients.

Thanks
Richie

Thanks Richie. One of our guys reached out to you on IRC earlier -- and I see you now in IRC. I think the BC issues came from people on rogue nodes, but a lot of people who have changed it to the following have gotten it to sync without any issues:

connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223

Deleted blockchain again and redownloaded again... if the wallet goes out of sync again, so not going to be happy.

Wallets reopening within the hour...
Activity: 4
At the time of this writing, the current block is 22219.
I would recommend removing the following nodes from the list of good nodes.

107.170.217.4    Currently synched to block 14355

128.199.255.146     Currently synched to block 20132

Activity: 196
I've been mining at the official pool for several hours now and do not have a single transaction, no confirmed or unconfirmed.

We are currently taking care of all the miners that had old coins left in there that got swiped from when we had to relaunch, so some crons may be a little fickle right now as we try to get everyone taken care of and the reporting all cleaned up. When in doubt, look at the explorer -- http://explorer.cleanwatercoin.org/chain/CleanWaterCoin -- blocks are being solved on a regular basis.

What is happening with Bittrex etc? They have disabled WATER wallets due to non-syncing. Are you talking to them? It looks like we will get on Mintpal next Monday, the wallet needs to be super stable before that happens!!

Waiting for Richie to get back to us. Everything was perfectly fine and then we heard they had syncing problems. We will let you know as soon as we hear back from them.

Thanks
Richie

Thanks Richie. One of our guys reached out to you on IRC earlier -- and I see you now in IRC. I think the BC issues came from people on rogue nodes, but a lot of people who have changed it to the following have gotten it to sync without any issues:

connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223
Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

Thanks
Richie
Activity: 47
i got mine to synch
using:
connect=107.170.89.103
connect=107.170.217.4
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=128.199.255.146
connect=188.226.199.223

Worked for me!! Smiley

Activity: 175

I had funds in official pool that I couldnt withdraw, now I need to re-register. Any chance of getting the old balance back?

I withdrew funds from suprnova pool but over 10k which is apparantly a problem. Any chance of getting that back?

Any help would be appreciated.

Send the email tied to your mining account to [email protected] and someone will help you get squared away.

Activity: 54
What version is the new wallet? I'm running v1.6.0.0  and everything is syncing fine and I'm generating POS. Is the 4/28 an update for TX issues?
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I had funds in official pool that I couldnt withdraw, now I need to re-register. Any chance of getting the old balance back?

I withdrew funds from suprnova pool but over 10k which is apparantly a problem. Any chance of getting that back?

Any help would be appreciated.
Pages:
Jump to: