Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 67. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
I am very happy with my investment.

Haha, I sense sarcasm.  But things are getting going!  I have had trouble with the wallet and checkpoints, but have been able to resync and process payouts so it isn't too bad. And I compiled a windows wallet this last week and they just released one now. And don't forget mintpal is voting the coin up.

So hopefully the checkpoint problems get fixed, and soon we should be in a good stance to go forward! 
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I am very happy with my investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Solomining works, stake works, it just looks there is ton of different forks so the sync is a bit troublesome.

I have only this in the .conf file and it syncs fine. Same block as the explorer and the official pool.
connect=107.170.209.91
connect=107.170.89.103
WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers.

Yep, that's what the exchange had, that's what happened to my pool, and my home desktop too Sad 
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers.

Just re-sync'd after yet another linux checkpoint error, and the pool just ran payouts.  Sorry for the trouble, but not much I can do when the blockchain keeps throwing errors every few hours.

Activity: 269
it is stuck with ~579 blocks to go

20727 of 21306

Sad
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
I donated $ 10, will give some water credits it?

Is there a fix for the Linux wallet coming relating to this checkpoint problem?
Activity: 154
I had almost 2,000 water confirmed in the official pool and now it wants me to re-register:

"The Official Pool has been relaunched: Please register/re-register to start mining!"

So where are my coins?

my wallet is still minting like crazy with that error message, lol
Activity: 196
Activity: 35
Ok my wallet looks ok now.
It opens and starts minting like crazy then i get the same message as the two exchanges.  But it is still minting.

"WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."

The developers need to learn to checkpoint properly...

Ritchie from Bittrex or Comkort could likely add some proper checkpoints just to make this problem go away.
Activity: 35
It doesn't want to sync - all blocks synchronized but still "out of sync". Trying again, from step 1.
Instructions For The Windows Wallet

1. Backup your wallet.dat file
2. Download the wallet: http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/cleanwatercoin_txfix.zip
3. If you forgot, backup your wallet.dat file
4. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\cleanwatercoin
5. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
6. Run the new wallet

Note: If after all that you are having any block errors -- you may need to repeat from step 1 as there are some rogue nodes on an old fork.
So give it to us straight.  When are we going to have a working wallet so this coin can explode onto MintPal?

I can tell you the names of 2 people on this forum that can fix this wallet and compile it by tomorrow.

We've re-launched the official pool: pool.cleanwatercoin.org
Note: If you had old coins in there, send us a message at [email protected] so we can send them to you.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
OK so my wallet thinks it has synced, to block 15971 and some of my coins are under 'balance' but the rest are under 'stake'. What does that mean???
Activity: 182
For now Comkort ha problems with wallet too:
cleanwatercoind getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.6.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : ****,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 20966,
    "moneysupply" : 482963787.89653498,
    "connections" : 33,
    "proxy" : "",
    "ip" : "*****",
    "difficulty" : 0.29196219,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1398325858,
    "keypoolsize" : 102,
    "paytxfee" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

All operations blocked untill problem will be fixed.
Pages:
Jump to: