Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 66. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Permission-based advertising platform
Ok I have downloaded th enew wallet and managed to sync it but majority of my coins have disappeared. Devs I need some assistance here. Where have my coins gone?:S

Did you try going to help>debug>counsel>then type repairwallet

Had the same thing happen to my mintcoin wallet and that fixed the issue.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I've been mining at the official pool for several hours now and do not have a single transaction, no confirmed or unconfirmed.
Activity: 175
Wallet looks like its borked again Sad ... We are turning off the wallet as a precaution until a dev looks at this.... We'll leave the market open for now.

richie@bittrex

walletunix3:/wallets# date
Sun Apr 27 07:49:42 UTC 2014
walletunix3:/wallets# query cleanwatercoin getinfo
{
    "version" : "v1.6.0.0",
    "protocolversion" : 60006,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "newmint" : 0.00000000,
    "stake" : 0.00000000,
    "blocks" : 20468,
    "moneysupply" : 482379663.63897097,
    "connections" : 8,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.72301718,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1397661396,
    "keypoolsize" : 99,
    "paytxfee" : 0.10000000,
    "unlocked_until" : 0,
    "errors" : "WARNING: Invalid checkpoint found! Displayed transactions may not be correct! You may need to upgrade, or notify developers."
}

Devs - are you in communication with Bittrex? WATER is currently not tradeable on any exchange, please give us some assurance that you are working on this. I thought you were going to be on the forum more from now on? Once again things have gone silent and people are left speculating as to what is going on, it just takes a bit of communication on your part. Leaving everyone to try to make things work themselves is very disappointing and doesn't inspire confidence. Please drop in at least once a day and provide some info.
Activity: 87
Ok thanks for your help BrianB and Peggy2jj.
I used an older backup of my wallet which has worked and I think I have all my cins back.

I have some in my balance and some in my stake. What does this mean exactly? I'm assuming it's the PoS balance but how does that work? Can I move it back and forth from the balance to stake? Are all coins spendable?

The Proof of Stake is the amount of coins that have aged enough to earn new coins simply by running the wallet, which helps the network.  You don't need to move them or anything, it is just showing you how many qualify.  The top balance is everything you can spend.

The top balance is everything I can spend? So, balance + stake = total spendable isn't true?
My balance is showing 15%-20% of my stake balance.

Balance should include the Stake.

OK it seems to have updated to include the stake now BUT now I have the "warning: invalid checkpoint..." error at the bottom of the screen.

Ahh it's one thing after another with this.
Activity: 121
I used an older backup of my wallet which has worked and I think I have all my cins back.

I have some in my balance and some in my stake. What does this mean exactly? I'm assuming it's the PoS balance but how does that work? Can I move it back and forth from the balance to stake? Are all coins spendable?

The Proof of Stake is the amount of coins that have aged enough to earn new coins simply by running the wallet, which helps the network.  You don't need to move them or anything, it is just showing you how many qualify.  The top balance is everything you can spend.

The top balance is everything I can spend? So, balance + stake = total spendable isn't true?

Balance should include the Stake.
ahahaha developer haveing fun party wit hbtc evryone else bagholder. im sorry for peopel who waste time here. find new water coin help organisations no profit. h2o coin best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your contribution.

The Proof of Stake is the amount of coins that have aged enough to earn new coins simply by running the wallet, which helps the network.  You don't need to move them or anything, it is just showing you how many qualify.  The top balance is everything you can spend.

I am very happy with my investment.

Haha, I sense sarcasm.  But things are getting going!  I have had trouble with the wallet and checkpoints, but have been able to resync and process payouts so it isn't too bad. And I compiled a windows wallet this last week and they just released one now. And don't forget mintpal is voting the coin up.

So hopefully the checkpoint problems get fixed, and soon we should be in a good stance to go forward! 

everything ok at your p2pool?

Right now yes, I resync'd after the checkpoint error last night.  All the hash seems to be back on the official pool so not too many blocks this morning but it is working. I'm watching the wallet for errors, if it does it again I will have to stop pool, resync, and restart. But it has always been able to pick up payouts ok afterwards.

It is a bit disappointing that now we have a windows wallet, we find the linux wallet still has issues Sad

(If you are interested, it's running against the wallet, not p2pool)

Its not the wallets themselves that have checkpoint issues, its because the network has a bunch of people running bad nodes on different forks and we have no idea who they are. The 5 real nodes are built into the wallets, and they need to be re-synced a few times sometimes.\

"Update: 4/28/2014 // Instructions For The Windows Wallet

1. Backup your wallet.dat file
2. Download the wallet: http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/cleanwatercoin_txfix.zip
3. If you forgot, backup your wallet.dat file
4. Go to: C:\Users\YourUserName\Appdata\Roaming\cleanwatercoin
5. Delete everything EXCEPT for the wallet.dat file
6. Run the new wallet "

From OP

I'm confused, why doesn't the new wallet ignore the older, bad wallets and only sync with the new ones?
Ok I have downloaded th enew wallet and managed to sync it but majority of my coins have disappeared. Devs I need some assistance here. Where have my coins gone?:S

Has anyone else had this issue? I don't understand where my coins have gone???

6. Run the new wallet "

From OP

Hi,

I didn't make a backup of my wallet this time, but I DIDN't delete it either. This has never been an issue but this time I cannot even see the coins as unconfirmed. My number os transactions include the coins, but they're just not in my balance.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250

Haha, I sense sarcasm.  But things are getting going!  I have had trouble with the wallet and checkpoints, but have been able to resync and process payouts so it isn't too bad. And I compiled a windows wallet this last week and they just released one now. And don't forget mintpal is voting the coin up.

So hopefully the checkpoint problems get fixed, and soon we should be in a good stance to go forward! 

Right now yes, I resync'd after the checkpoint error last night.  All the hash seems to be back on the official pool so not too many blocks this morning but it is working. I'm watching the wallet for errors, if it does it again I will have to stop pool, resync, and restart. But it has always been able to pick up payouts ok afterwards.

It is a bit disappointing that now we have a windows wallet, we find the linux wallet still has issues Sad

Its not the wallets themselves that have checkpoint issues, its because the network has a bunch of people running bad nodes on different forks and we have no idea who they are. The 5 real nodes are built into the wallets, and they need to be re-synced a few times sometimes.\

6. Run the new wallet "

From OP

I have seen that when it didn't re-sync fully. It sometimes will stop very early on.  Then follow what peggy2jj posted again, and hopefully it works the 2nd time.  Or the 3rd time...

Just make sure to keep good backups of wallet.dat outside that folder!

6. Run the new wallet "

From OP

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
 General Statistics
Pool Hash Rate   37.766 MH/s
Pool Efficiency   98.52%
Current Active Workers   23
Current Difficulty   1.04901317
Est. Next Difficulty   3.29349828 (Change in 1 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)   37 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)   1 minute 54 seconds
Est. Shares this Round   68748 (done: 15098.28%)
Next Network Block   21,797    (Current: 21,796)
Last Block Found   21,203
Time Since Last Block   6 hours 13 minutes 3 seconds

something is wrong.... again....... Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: