Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 92. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Embrace change
Updated Wallet: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/516628/cleanwatercoin-qt-8500fork-zip.html

1. DELETE blockchain, rename exe to cleanwatercoin.exe, addnode=173.209.34.2 in .conf
2. %appdata%/cleanwatercoin
3. DELETE everything BUT DO NOT DELETE WALLET.DAT

the newest wallet is not  working, stopping  at block 8,499.
oh, god, can you really fix it pls ?

+1  no answer? also block explorer is not available

+1 Wallet is definitely stuck on block 8499 even after complete blockchain resync. This needs fixing pronto!
Only for windows wallets, linux is going nice over that 8499 without problems.
Activity: 265
Merit: 119
Updated Wallet: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/516628/cleanwatercoin-qt-8500fork-zip.html

1. DELETE blockchain, rename exe to cleanwatercoin.exe, addnode=173.209.34.2 in .conf

the newest wallet is not  working, stopping  at block 8,499.

+1  no answer? also block explorer is not available

+1 Wallet is definitely stuck on block 8499 even after complete blockchain resync. This needs fixing pronto!

Edit:  Talking about Windows wallet here
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
yes, give my IPO BTC back . now who will mine it ?  no profit! but lose eletric power cost!

Initial public offering (IPO) or stock market launch is a type of public offering where shares of stock in a company are sold to the general public, on a securities exchange, for the first time. Through this process, a private company transforms into a public company. Initial public offerings are used by companies to raise expansion capital, to possibly monetize the investments of early private investors, and to become publicly traded enterprises. A company selling shares is never required to repay the capital to its public investors.

Guys, when you invest in something like this you're taking a risk. That's the very nature of it.
If it was a case of "make a profit, or your money back" then everyone would do it. But everyone doesn't do it... because it's risky. Because stuff like this happens - and you don't always make your money back, never mind make a profit. You all need to stop crying about it and move on.

And stop sending money to random people on the internet and then throwing a hissy fit because they won't give you it back.

#227 page 12, always trust google translator.
Activity: 168
yes, give my IPO BTC back . now who will mine it ?  no profit! but lose eletric power cost!

Initial public offering (IPO) or stock market launch is a type of public offering where shares of stock in a company are sold to the general public, on a securities exchange, for the first time. Through this process, a private company transforms into a public company. Initial public offerings are used by companies to raise expansion capital, to possibly monetize the investments of early private investors, and to become publicly traded enterprises. A company selling shares is never required to repay the capital to its public investors.

Guys, when you invest in something like this you're taking a risk. That's the very nature of it.
If it was a case of "make a profit, or your money back" then everyone would do it. But everyone doesn't do it... because it's risky. Because stuff like this happens - and you don't always make your money back, never mind make a profit. You all need to stop crying about it and move on.

And stop sending money to random people on the internet and then throwing a hissy fit because they won't give you it back.
I agree with your points. BUT.
The information about the coin is not 100% or even 50% match to the reality.
YES, the investors should understand all the things about the coin before they invest in.
BUT the reality does not match their understanding.  Undecided
Actually non of us expect this result.
Activity: 574
Merit: 504

Finally people are starting to realize this was a well prepared scam coin. Pretty soon everyone will be aware that most of new copy-alt-coins are scams and hopefully we will end this shit era of billions of new coins a day.
Its true that someone can just uses this coin as a reference to scam people.
I am not kidding.
But for the coin, I think it is just a mistake/accident.
Activity: 392
Finally people are starting to realize this was a well prepared scam coin. Pretty soon everyone will be aware that most of new copy-alt-coins are scams and hopefully we will end this shit era of billions of new coins a day.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500

the newest wallet is not  working, stopping  at block 8,499.

+1  no answer? also block explorer is not available
u don't get it, do u? in irc there is cryptowest who made coye. hes op. they are a group of people who made more than 10 coins for profits.
why do u think 'devs' dont talk here?...

scam coin. i lost 1 btc in ipo and 0.62btc for private rigs.
even chinese moderator says its a scam
LOL good name buddy.
I lost my BTC on this on too as I am the early miner, early buyer and IPO investor.
I believe the dev won't ignore this.
Give them some time and they may compensate us.
True. They can't even pay the electricity cost.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10

the newest wallet is not  working, stopping  at block 8,499.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Embrace change
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Embrace change
https://water.suprnova.cc hit 8500 block ! Everything went smooth, reward 891.84 WATER.
Embrace change

Glad I bought some at 3-6!