Pages:
Author

Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS) - page 96. (Read 195717 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
The devs made the "mistake" on purpose, they knew after the 7000th block miners will get a 400k coin for each block.
They knew it but the majority just saw it hours later, so they could make easily 400million coin for themselves.

If they wouldn't make a tons of money from that "mistake" they would fork back to block 6999, as any clever coin creator would.
They cheated all of those who invested in the IPO.

Its now just a new scam coin, get the fuck out of here.

Just ask this question to yourself:
Why don't they fork back to 6999? Almost nobody mined this coin in the 2nd day of the release.
Only a few small scrypt miners, they lost 0,00001 Bitcoin hash power, while the IPO investors lost 20-30bitcoin.

The devs scammed all of you, but it was more prepared than all the IPO scams I ever seen, if you think its not a scam than your an idiot.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Price has been picking up at Bittrex, trades happening at 8 satochi. The recovery begins..
Activity: 168
So what happens with the coins that I have there that were mined before block 7000?

Is the official http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org working ??
no, it is offline, use www.suprnova.cc, www.minep.it or water.suchpool.pw, they are online and mining and on the correct fork!

I have the same question too.
Stay tuned and wait for the official announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
So what happens with the coins that I have there that were mined before block 7000?

no, it is offline, use www.suprnova.cc, www.minep.it or water.suchpool.pw, they are online and mining and on the correct fork!

Activity: 182

Someone needs to tell everyone mining on Mingopool that they're on the wrong fork - they're not going to be very happy when they find out.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hey Water-Kel, have we had any luck contacting Poloniex? Seems like that would be an even better place to start getting price up than Mintpal. Maybe i wrong?

At first we must increase our hash rate !!!
Come and set your miners to www.suprnova.cc or www.minep.it

We need the community to get the coin stable!
Activity: 168
Hey Water-Kel, have we had any luck contacting Poloniex? Seems like that would be an even better place to start getting price up than Mintpal. Maybe i wrong?

I don't think it is a good time to contact any exchange.
Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

Activity: 269
Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018
Which pool is on the correct fork?
We should all mine with a pool on the correct fork to get more hash.

I think that at least water.suchpool.pw and water.suprnova.cc are on the correct fork.

Some other pools like water.hashing.at and cwc.dedicatedpool.com have suspended operations due to persistent wallet and daemon troubles, which are hopefully fixed by now. As far as I know, there is no ETA for resumption of their services.

It would help if pool operators provide the requested information in this thread.
We should inform the pools which are on the wrong chain to update to the new version immediately!

There was an ongoing, concerted effort last night, all night, to get the wallet fixed and the various pools and exchanges updated. Some of the pools are hard to get a-hold of or aren't responding apparently. A lot of really dedicated people rallied and got shit done. There was minimal bitching and moaning. It was actually awesome to behold in comparison to how I have seen some other communities behave as soon as the coin has a black mark on it.

Bad code threw a wrench in the works, which seems to be common at this stage in crypto-alts. Everyone is still learning. I know I have experienced "crisis" on a couple of other coins. It seems absolutely awful at the time because everyone is imagining perfection and buying tickets to the moon, but it always blows over as long as the community is solid and keeps on keepin' on. It's a pattern that has been repeated enough in the last few months to know it can work. This should give the community and dev a lot of hope, because it's true.

In other words, hold your coins, sell them a bit at a time as price comes up if you have to, but hold like it was Mintcoin. Get your PoS. Heck, you can buy them at half the price right now. Hard to go anywhere but up from here, so a good buy.

We need to focus on developing the coin once the pools/exchanges are all functioning correctly. Once all is right with the world again, we can pick up where we left off, and if you were smart, you got a piece of the action at 5-10 sats before further development brings attention to the coin.

Thumbs up to all who helped keep the coin up yesterday/last night. You guys were awesome.

Activity: 182
OK - Wallet Synched - @Block 8120 at time of posting this (same fork as SuchPool)

MineP.it WATER Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://water.minep.it:3349 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

I think that at least water.suchpool.pw and water.suprnova.cc are on the correct fork.

Some other pools like water.hashing.at and cwc.dedicatedpool.com have suspended operations due to persistent wallet and daemon troubles, which are hopefully fixed by now. As far as I know, there is no ETA for resumption of their services.

It would help if pool operators provide the requested information in this thread.
We should inform the pools which are on the wrong chain to update to the new version immediately!
Switch your miners to water.suprnova.cc.
When mining on the wrong pool you will lose this coins.
Let's get an higher hash rate!
Activity: 265
Merit: 119

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
So if things are working ok and you can now send more than 15k coins at a time, i hope dedicated opens the pool back up so i can get the rest of my coins in there.
Well, at least there is some good news, WATER is back on BITTREX:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-WATER

You must be doing something right devs, keep doing it  Wink
What are you going to do about the IPO investors?

Will you return the BTC invested in the IPO?

Will you recalculate the amount of WATER coins you should give to the IPO investors?

Are you going to do something?

It is not about YOU, they are trying to save the coin

They are trying very hard to save the coin

FFS dude, do you want them to send you a shitload of coins and them be worthless? If they can't save it, no amount of coins given to IPO investor will be worth a satoshi. Get a grip!

It's about me it's my money(even if it's a very small amount), it's not about you if it's not your money!
For me it was a investment, a deal was made, the coin had some specifications when i invested now i see millions of coins that where not expected(not in the specs), i tried to forget about the 13BTC invested after the launch but this now it's to much.

And if my my english in not very good, c'est la vie! Boas

edit: wrong quote

You invested in an IPO. Its a high risk, high reward gamble. This time the risk went against you. Its the way it goes mate. If you want any chance at having your money back then support the coin and stand by it. By jumping up and down stamping your feet like a child you will only hinder that.

Should the coin survive, the PLC situation will have to be addressed. I agree now it's not the time, especially with technical viability being questioned. I appreciate all the efforts being put in to keep CWC alive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Date: 4/8/2014 12:37
To: 134Gtd4w5FuAYJEMMbcHdqGUc8j74FEi8Q
Debit: -17.50 BTC
Net amount: -17.50 BTC
Transaction ID: 326e146178f9d6f26a8190acaef62c6efab836ff983eecb5cfc15db30bfebab4-000

https://thewaterproject.org/donate ( Check their address )

Blockchain proof: https://blockchain.info/address/134Gtd4w5FuAYJEMMbcHdqGUc8j74FEi8Q

I've just donated 17.5BTC to www.thewaterproject.org

50% of the total IPO. As I've promised.

People who believed, thank you. People who said this is a scam, thank you more. Just proved you wrong and I'm glad about that.

If you found this post on twitter, I didn't scam anyone Tongue I just needed everyone's attention.
This is what I'm talking about: https://twitter.com/H2Ocoin/status/453482797081321472

Please, continue doing good. Good always wins in the end.

Yours,

@ThisWeeksCoin
Pages:
Jump to: