Pages:
Author

Topic: [DONATION] A donation campaign for the natural disaster happened in Turkey - page 3. (Read 1460 times)

Activity: 1512
Merit: 768
As a human being who has experienced the tragedy of a powerful earthquake accompanied by a Tsunami, I am sorry for the calamity that befell Turkey. May Allah give strength and fortitude to my brothers and sisters there.
And to friends who have made donations, I pray that God will make it easy for them.

My prayers from Indonesia for all the people of Turkey.

aylabadia05
Activity: 728
Merit: 421
I was shocked waking up to hearing such a sad news. It is painful that lives were list and properties were also destroyed as a result of the magnitude of the earthquake. Until now, some person's are still missing and they  likely trapped in the fallen buildings. I would commend and appreciate OP for this post post he has raised up so that those willing to help can donate to the earthquake victims.
The world would now Know and see the importance of Crypto currency and Blockchain to humanity. Let this serve as a teacher and eye opener to those countries yet to adopt the bitcoin technology, soonest they would be left behind to the old ways of doing things.
Weldone OP for this generous post. You have done well.

My prayers are with the victims of the earthquake and the Turkish government.
All will be fine.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Tawaja Kare Meharbani Farms Kar

Original Post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/donation-a-donation-campaign-for-the-natural-disaster-happened-in-turkey-5438361

Translation in Urdu:

DOstoo tareekh ka sab se bara zalzala turkey mein aaya jis malik mein mein rehta hon aur bad qismati se hamein ittila mili hai ke hazaron log luqmah ajal ban chuke hain. jaisay jaisay waqt guzarta hai hum qudrati aafat ke asraat ko ziyada dekhte hain. hum dekhte hain ke shehar lafzi tor par mukammal tor par toot phoot ka shikaar ho rahay hain. hum abhi tak ilaqay mein rehne walay –apne jannay walon tak nahi pahonch sakay halaank kayi ghantay guzar chuke hain .

is ke ilawa ilaqay ke logon ko ab munjamad sardi se bhi nimatna par raha hai. is liye mein samjhta hon ke hum is forum par imdadi muhim shuru kar satke hain taakay ilaqay ke logon ko kam se kam kambal, khoraak aur khaimay haasil karne mein madad mil sakay

I hope that God  will deal with the matter of mercy.  Islamic countries Turkey, Syria has affected in this earth quake. Assistance is being provided at the international level And this donation move is pretty cool on BitcoinTalk.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
My deepest condolences for what happened to the country of Turkey, deep sorrow for all of us for the natural disaster that took away our happiness and peace together, there were so many losses that occurred from this disaster. There are several humanitarian communities on my campus and the surrounding community have also started to look for donations to help our brothers and sisters there who were affected by the disaster and a lot of people have contributed to this. Hopefully there will be no aftershocks that can add to the sadness and I hope everything can return to how our Turkey was before. We are here on the basis of humanity, whoever you are, regardless of your type, we are the same, we are human beings who have hearts and minds, so wherever you help, loving one another is our shared responsibility. #prayforturkey
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
I saw the news where it was very sad to see that our brothers in Turkey were shocked by a very large earthquake of 7.8 magnitude, and reportedly the earthquake resulted in around 4,000+ fatalities.

Even though they are our distant relatives, it is only fitting that we should reach out to them. Many small children, women, and the elderly have lost materially and immaterially. Let's empathize and spread kindness with Bitcointalk forum users.
Activity: 882
Merit: 879
Dear forum friends.  Thank you for supporting us in this process. Earthquakes is a problem that can be experienced in every geography.  There has never been such a strong earthquake in Turkey recently.  Unfortunately, we were not prepared for the earthquake.  We have many casualties.  At this stage, is it possible for everyone to pray to the god they believe in for our citizens who are buried under the ground in Turkey?  I know we can't do much, at least you can do it.  Babies and children died.  Women and men died.  That means it doesn't hurt anyone.  It is still spoken by experts that fault lines are full of gas accumulation so that earthquakes can occur.  On behalf of my country, I would like to thank each and every user who is with us as a forum.  Good luck to you.  I hope you don't experience this.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1441
Thanks to everyone who donated and everyone who didn't. Even announcing this donation event is really enough for other people. Ahbap platform is really a leading organization that we trust in Turkey. Avax CEO Emin Gün Sirer's donation of 1 million dollars shows this. This earthquake is a disaster. One of the worst things I have ever seen in my life. I hope a lot of people will be rescued without any more loss of life. This is my hope and expectation.  At the moment, donations seem to have exceeded 2 million dollars. There is a donation of 5 million dollars from Binance.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
Lol the thread is comeback, it was deleted before Tongue
Was there any reason it was deleted in the first place? This is humanitarian and I don't think it deserves to be deleted, provided OP isn't asking for help to better their own lot. We owe one another love. We try as much as we can to help others when they're in distress. That's what this life should be all about.

My country is going through very difficult times. It will take many years to forget this pain. We did not learn from the 1999 earthquake and we cannot act against devastating earthquakes. Iskenderun, the country's most important port, is still on fire.  People have been in the rubble for hours and cannot be helped. Now we must do whatever we can.
Natural disasters are known to destabilize anyone/country it hits. They aren't something anyone wants to witness. The sight of its aftermath is really devastating, to say the least. For what happened in Turkey and the earth opening up and wrecking havocs on her inhabitants is heartbreaking. I hope the international community doesn't relent on sending help and relief materials to your country. 😢
Activity: 1386
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Guys, EFS explained the reason why we dont publish a btc address. If I were to publish a btc address for donations I would have to convert all donations into BUSD and transfer it to the addres in the opening post. I believe you can do the same transaction individually. It would be great to share screenshots of your donations to incentivize others. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know.
You should publish BTC address because we have seen previously that most of users donation was come from Bitcoin. It's not complicated task to exchange Btc to Busd but you should open all doors of donation. I recommend to use Binance BTC address and then you can exchange Btc to Busd. Busd withdraw has no fee in Binance.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
I am sad to see what happened to Turkey due to the earthquake incident, many friends have sent videos about our concern for Turkish citizens who are still buried under the rubble of damaged buildings social media continues to spread the latest news and I can only pray for all of you who are affected The impact of this nature may be given strength by God.

Some of my friends have planned to collect donations with a foundation here and this will continue to move us towards the humanitarian concern that is happening in the country of Turkey.

We also hope that next week we can donate to the forum out of concern for our beloved country Turkey. ❤

May God continue to provide convenience to those of you who are affected.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
Given that many of the established members on the forum have bitcoin instead of altcoin, having bitcoin address as donation wallet is very wise decision. I hope it actually gets passed because eventually all those bitcoin can be converted to fiat or something.
In order to avoid any misunderstanding, the shared addresses are not under the control of any member of the forum, but belong to a non-governmental organization that we know and trust.
Thanks @EFS for the explanation, I hope I and other users understand it.

Bitcoin cannot be collected at the moment because they don't setup a Bitcoin wallet. Unfortunately the legal aspect of that is a bit troublesome in our country, so it's difficult to collect money and exchange it to Turkish Lira individually.
I haven't followed much news about Turkey and its crypto regulations so far, but if regulations make it difficult to convert bitcoin to Lira individually, then other cryptos should be the same even if it's done by a non-governmental organization (CMIIW). But on the other hand, if they can convert altcoin like BNB or others to Lira, then they should be able to do it with bitcoin too. But of course it's hard to do it without permission because people probably won't break the rules, but I wish the best and this humanitarian donation goes well.

Guys, EFS explained the reason why we dont publish a btc address. If I were to publish a btc address for donations I would have to convert all donations into BUSD and transfer it to the addres in the opening post. I believe you can do the same transaction individually.
Great idea, may you or @EFS (another trusted user) can become an escrow for now so anyone can donate their bitcoin to charity.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1630
Guys, EFS explained the reason why we dont publish a btc address. If I were to publish a btc address for donations I would have to convert all donations into BUSD and transfer it to the addres in the opening post. I believe you can do the same transaction individually. It would be great to share screenshots of your donations to incentivize others. If anyone has other suggestions, please let me know.
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
Our country is also donating one day salary of all government servant. We pray to Allah Almighty to protect us from calamities in the future

Source: Twitter
Activity: 630
Merit: 463
As one of those who experienced the earthquake closely, we continue to wait with real concern.  There were two earthquakes and their intensity was quite large.  In the earthquake geography of our Turkey, the loss of life caused by these earthquakes still upsets everyone.  I can not reach my close friend, we are waiting with concern.
EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
Given that many of the established members on the forum have bitcoin instead of altcoin, having bitcoin address as donation wallet is very wise decision. I hope it actually gets passed because eventually all those bitcoin can be converted to fiat or something.

In order to avoid any misunderstanding, the shared addresses are not under the control of any member of the forum, but belong to a non-governmental organization that we know and trust. Bitcoin cannot be collected at the moment because they don't setup a Bitcoin wallet. Unfortunately the legal aspect of that is a bit troublesome in our country, so it's difficult to collect money and exchange it to Turkish Lira individually.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
A terrible tragedy has struck Turkey and I can only say that I sympathize with the Turkish people and hope that help will reach all who need it as soon as possible. A few years ago, less powerful earthquakes also hit my country and caused great material damage, but what happened in Turkey is a terrible tragedy that can hardly be compared to anything else. What I know is that a special team of 40 people with tracking dogs has been sent from my country and that other countries are sending help.

I will gladly send my donation as soon as the BTC address is available🇹🇷
Activity: 1190
Merit: 126
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We can feel the pain of what you people are going through in turkey, and we have seen what the earthquake has caused in the city which will take turkey government a long time before they can recover from the losses. CLS63 you have done a great job, I believe people of turkey will surely feel the help of crypto and Bitcoin users.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Thanks for this thread OP

Any donation really helps our brothers who are there. Whether it's crypto or whatever, everyone is really contributing and can lighten their load. So far a few places have done fundraising, since day one and I can't send any help in crypto but we have raised some money and some needed medicine.

May the brethren there be given fortitude.
Activity: 406
Merit: 188
First of all I want to thank everyone who helped. We are deeply saddened to have experienced such a great event. There are thousands of people who cannot be reached. There are still thousands of uncontrollable debris. It is a very difficult situation for those who live there. The situation of the people living there is very bad and they need help. Non-governmental organizations and the state are trying to do everything they can. I wish all wounds to heal soon.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094
We also made a suggestion to open a Bitcoin wallet. If it's accepted, we will share that address here.

By the way, My condolences to everyone affected by this tragedy and especially for our distant relatives in Turkey, it is an unexpected natural disaster and can happen anywhere. I wish all the families affected by this tragedy the strength and patience. Also thanks to @CLS63 for starting this thread. Hopefully all these donation funds really find people in need.
Pages:
Jump to: