Pages:
Author

Topic: done - page 2. (Read 19790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
December 21, 2012, 12:08:17 PM
I call scam on this one. The story doesn't add up and now he's begging hardcore.

+1

He seems to have no plan. If he does have a plan, then it's all over the place.

Firstly, like I stated earlier, why did he not ask his boss?

Secondly, why the hell does he not go to a bank? There are services to help start up businesses. The excuse "it's a recession, banks aren't lending, so there is no investment or growth bla bla bla" isn't good enough. If you look hard enough, you can find it, and it seems like you either can't be fucked or are scamming.

Thirdly, why has he just started to resort to plain out begging? He has been ignoring our Buisness plan suggestions and all he's been saying is "I want a taxi company, gimme some moneh". Then he stopped even mentioning the taxi company, and all he's mentioning is the money!

This is probably not legit.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
December 20, 2012, 12:30:42 PM
I call scam on this one. The story doesn't add up and now he's begging hardcore.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2012, 12:21:48 PM
If you have a sound business plan i will consider investing 1000 $ into your bitcoin taxi. Including a huge bitcoin branding on the car.

I am sure more people would be willing to invest, but without a sound business plan, there's no point in helping.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
December 20, 2012, 06:18:02 AM
Mobile bitcoins! Get a mobile cash register/safe, rig up a car with a computer, printer, QR scanner, and so on, maybe a professional scale for exchanging precious metals...
legendary
Activity: 2100
December 20, 2012, 04:59:10 AM
If you have a sound business plan i will consider investing 1000 $ into your bitcoin taxi. Including a huge bitcoin branding on the car.
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
December 20, 2012, 04:36:05 AM
maybe you should focus your energy on bitcoin, and make a bitcoin business instead of a taxi business?  sure you could become a bitcoin taxi but that is a crazy market for anyone let alone a startup.

find a niche market in germany and jump on it!  

if you can find the 35k funding and pull it off, though, that would be pretty epic as well.  I was shocked when you said it was so cheap, as many others have posted, 300k+ is what I would have expected.  it's certainly do-able. 
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
December 19, 2012, 10:23:24 PM
Please overread my sentences and give me a pn with a correction.

Till today I was working as a taxi driver in germany. I put some stickers up on the car windows that iam accepting bitcoins. So am i. But my boss didnt know anything about bitcoin and that iam accepting them.

Today a  customer called my company and asked for the taxi that is accepting bitcoins. So everybody knows and I got fired because i did it without his permission.

I told all my customers about bitcoin and sold some of them my coins. But now iam workless because of bitcoins. that suxs.
Sue your boss for wrongful dismissal. I presume he or she did not give you a lawful notice of dismissal, and did not retain you to the end of your term.

I exchanged money in his car and accepted/sold/ bitcoins. So he cant trust me anymore and thats a reason to dismissal me instant.

Right now I think about to start my own taxi company. But you cant just buy a car and be a taxi. I need a license for it and the city doenst give new licenses because we have enaugh taxis. Guess I have to buy a license from someone  who wants to quit his business. But its ~35.000 usd:/

It would be suuuch a high promotion for bitcoins on a taxi.

Do you know how much a taxi license worth in Hong Kong? It's 850000USD!
December 19, 2012, 12:20:29 PM
somebody please help me out

If you use a week, or even 14 days to brush up a plan showing how you're planning to do business, and how you estimate you'll be paying back, you wil give confidence to any prospective backers. Just saying 'somebody please help me out' will not cut it. Show that you're willing to do some real effort, and the backers may start showing interest.

Possibly, this could be a good starting point:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessplan/index.html
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
December 19, 2012, 11:10:30 AM

Post your business plan.

+1
Activity: 952
Merit: 1009
December 19, 2012, 11:07:43 AM

Post your business plan.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
December 11, 2012, 01:50:36 PM
As long as you keep track of you BTC earnings and Tax them correctly in € accepting BTC isn't a problem.

The regulations from BAFIN apply when you run a exchange. Then you are considered a financial service provider and you need a license.

Directly buying and selling BTC should also not be a problem.

http://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Veroeffentlichungen/DE/Merkblatt/mb_111222_zag.html

Quote from:  Bafin
Als Zahlungsmittel bestimmte Werteinheiten, die in Barter-Clubs, privaten Tauschringen oder anderen Zahlungssystemen gegen realwirtschaftliche Leistungen, Warenlieferungen oder Dienstleistungen geschöpft oder wie z.B. die Bitcoins gegenleistungslos in Computernetzwerken erschaffen werden, scheiden damit aus dem Tatbestand des E-Geldes aus, auch wenn sie wirtschaftlich die gleiche Funktion wie E-Geld haben und unter Geldschöpfungsgesichtspunkten das eigentliche Potential privat generierter Zahlungsmittel stellen (s. hierzu auch die RegBegr. zu § 1a Abs. 3, BT-Drucks. 17/3023, S. 40). Diese Einschränkung vollzog der nationale Gesetzgeber bereits mit der Umsetzung der Ersten E-Geld-Richtlinie[7] im Rahmen des 4. Finanzmarktförderungsgesetzes[8]; mit der Streichung des Tatbestandes des Netzgeldgeschäftes (§ 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 12 KWG in der Fassung der 6. KWG-Novelle; KWG-Novelle 1997, Inkrafttreten 01.01.1998), wurde der Aspekt privater Geldschöpfung ausgeblendet.

Erlaubnisfrei sind insoweit jedoch nur die Schaffung derartiger Werteinheiten und ihr Einsatz als Zahlungsmittel. Wenn unterdessen diese Werteinheiten ihrerseits selbst zum Handelsgegenstand werden, ist das Geschäft je nach seiner Ausgestaltung als Bankgeschäft nach § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nrn. 4 oder 10 KWG oder Finanzdienstleistung nach § 1 Abs. 1a Satz 2 Nrn. 1 - 4 KWG zu qualifizieren und steht nach § 32 Abs. 1 KWG grundsätzlich unter Erlaubnisvorbehalt. Diese Werteinheiten sind Rechnungseinheiten und fallen als solche ohne weiteres unter die Finanzinstrumente im Sinne von § 1 Abs. 11 KWG.

Quote from: English translation (rough)
Units of Value intended to function as currency that can be exchanged against real benefits, goods or services or that f.e. Bitcoin, can be created in computer networks ar not classified as E-Money, even if they serve the same economical Funktions as E-Money. [snip]

A permission to create and use this Units of Value as currency is not required. If this Units become a commercial subject themselves the business has to qualify as Bank account as for § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nrn. 4 or 10 KWG or Financial Service Provider as for § 1 Abs. 1a Satz 2 Nrn. 1 - 4 KWG and operates under reservation of § 32 Abs. 1 KWG  

@candoo

It would really be awesome to have a BTC Taxi driving around. With Bitcoin accepted decal on the doors and some Bitcoin information material inside.

I and (I believe) many others would give you a interest and risk free loan to pull this off.

Put please provide us with some more informations as evidence that is feasible.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
www.bitex.co.uk - A new begining in cryptotech
December 11, 2012, 01:32:50 PM
Just something to consider especially in Germany I think there are regulations regarding trading with Bitcoins.  Specifically I believe BAFIN covers them.  While I'm not an expert in German regulation I have spoken to some Bitcoin enthusiasts in Germany who told me that by accepting Bitcoins you are subject to the same regulatory requirements as a bank doing commodities trading.  I think this has something to do with essentially offering a type of money changing service.

If this is in fact the case then perhaps you should be careful with setting up a business in Germany that accepts Bitcoins.

If anyone has any hard facts about this I would be really interested to hear from you.

Thanks
December 10, 2012, 06:02:30 PM
Try the bank for a business loan first. If it fails, then make a business plan, and see if you can get funding from here ?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1010
December 10, 2012, 04:13:14 PM

Till today I was working as a taxi driver in germany. I put some stickers up on the car windows that iam accepting bitcoins. So am i. But my boss didnt know anything about bitcoin and that iam accepting them.

Today a  customer called my company and asked for the taxi that is accepting bitcoins. So everybody knows and I got fired because i did it without his permission.

I told all my customers about bitcoin and sold some of them my coins. But now iam workless because of bitcoins. that suxs.

I feel for your loss but you should of asked before hand on such a major change like payment methods.  I can see him being upset and not trusting because you took this initiative before consulting him.   Have you heard of Uber?   Get a town car and maybe try that?

I live in germany. There is no uber or town car! Please  give me some donations to fund my own cab business

Try Flinc
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026
Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012
December 10, 2012, 03:57:15 PM

Today a  customer called my company and asked for the taxi that is accepting bitcoins. So everybody knows and I got fired because i did it without his permission.

I feel for your loss but you should of asked before hand on such a major change like payment methods.  I can see him being upset and not trusting because you took this initiative before consulting him.   Have you heard of Uber?   Get a town car and maybe try that?

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 09, 2012, 05:03:43 AM

Today a  customer called my company and asked for the taxi that is accepting bitcoins. So everybody knows and I got fired because i did it without his permission.

You are out of a job because you are irresponsible, not because of bitcoin.

FUCK YOU.

Ignore list being the asshole who shits on a person who was unjustly fired.

We don't have enough information to say that he was unjustly fired. He did this without authorization from the his boss, the taxi license holder. Do you know the German taxi laws and regulations? For all we know, it could put the company at risk of losing a license, jeopardize some exclusive payment processing contract, create insurance issues, or cause any number of other hassles. Even if that wasn't the case, doing something like offering an alternate payment is option is not in the purview of this employee.

I feel bad for the guy losing his job, it seems a little harsh, but saying it was "unjust" is, well... unjust. Premature at least.
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
December 08, 2012, 01:14:12 AM
Sorry but i think your in the wrong, you should have consulted with your boss before accepting another " currency ".

Ive been in a similar situation.

I think he understands that he was fired for not consulting with his employer before advertising and  running his own "side business" of trading bitcoins in his taxi.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
December 07, 2012, 07:26:00 PM
Sorry but i think your in the wrong, you should have consulted with your boss before accepting another " currency ".

Ive been in a similar situation.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
December 07, 2012, 03:51:54 PM

What I don't understand is why you did this without talking to the owner first though.

Yeah, that's the part that seems fishy.  There is more likely more to this story than he's sharing, IMHO.

No I was just lazy.

"Dear Boss i want to accept bitcoins as payment in your taxi".

What would my boss say? " what is bitcoins? explain it but i dont have more then 2 minutes"

he wouldn  understand what the hell bitcoins is. And there are no national laws about "bitcoins" so it would be impossible for his accounting to manage the bitcoin in/output. So I did it by myself.

Let's do a mind trick. Replace bitcoins with dollars. Would your boss still fire you if you accepted dollar bills in your taxi as payment?

No, but he might if you start an impromptu currency exchange whereby you sell other people dollar bills.  Which is essentially the reason he was fired.

He was not fired for accepting Bitcoins.  He was fired for selling them.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
December 07, 2012, 03:38:49 PM
anyone would help me to fund my business?

https://btcjam.com/

And what Akka said.
Pages:
Jump to: