Pages:
Author

Topic: Done - page 15. (Read 24733 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
February 22, 2019, 04:23:45 AM
UPDATE RE. STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET

The minimum required amount to stake on the Galilel discord wallet is 100 GALI.
Activity: 27
February 21, 2019, 08:08:45 PM
If you need a Filipino Translator of Ann and Whitepaper. Contact me : [email protected]
So happy to work with you guys
February 21, 2019, 07:49:23 PM
STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET!

Galilel Project have just introduced a really cool feature whereby you can deposit GALI to your own wallet on their discord...here you can stake your coins using the 'galibot'. I don't know whether this feature is commonplace in crypto, but it's the first time I have come across it and love the idea! I'll be buying some GALI on GRAVIEX, sending it to my discord wallet and trying it out! It'll be interesting to see how the staking goes. Not sure what the minimum amount required to stake is - I need to look into it a bit more.
Activity: 28
February 21, 2019, 04:48:10 AM
Galilel coin is a great channel to support or promote a coins.They are very generous in sharing the coins that they are promoting..thank you
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
February 20, 2019, 09:09:27 PM
Just check on the roadmap progress and amazed by it, the Q1 tasks is on its way and with this pace i reckon the devs will surpass his roadmap really soon. Release Galilel v4.0.0 with Instant On Masternode (gIOMN) at block 380,000, will happening soon and the most exciting one is the release of the mobile wallet so that we can spend $GALI at mobile.. Grin Grin

Some time fast, sometime low, that the way speed of development is.
So, I doubt that the team can finish all stuffs in roadmap soon by surpassing them earlier than timepoints in the roadmap.
What makes you think that?I see that the team is working for a long time watching the project.
If even a little and do not meet the deadline-it's okay.
A week or two-I think nothing is solved-against the background of the current situation in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
February 20, 2019, 09:42:27 AM
Some of the interesting features that I specifically like are:
- Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake
- Proof-of-Transaction
- Variable Reward Burning
- Disconnected Blockchain
- Offline Proof-of Stake
- Term Deposits
Well remembered these features that will be in GALI soon! I'm curious to understand how PoS Offline works! It'll be something innovative in the sense of this something, probably there will be a strong experimental demand of GALI just to understand this mechanic! Will this burning of rewards keep GALI decentralized? This kind of function usually centralizes actions. Either way, it's patience and waiting for advances.

Yes, I was wondering about that too. I have not yet come accross something like PoS Offline before. Are there other projects that have implemented something like this before?
Activity: 9
February 20, 2019, 08:06:04 AM
Just check on the roadmap progress and amazed by it, the Q1 tasks is on its way and with this pace i reckon the devs will surpass his roadmap really soon. Release Galilel v4.0.0 with Instant On Masternode (gIOMN) at block 380,000, will happening soon and the most exciting one is the release of the mobile wallet so that we can spend $GALI at mobile.. Grin Grin
February 19, 2019, 03:48:03 AM
Yeap, the GALI team have been actively.
By the way, can you pinpoint the most promising projects run by the GALI team recent months?
They have been active for a few months! It's rare to find small projects with such dedication and projection. GALI works with many interesting things currently, when all of this is in action, this coin will reach larger proportions than the current ones and If the problem is team committed and committed to delivering what you promised, here there is this problem too.
Some of the interesting features that I specifically like are:
- Dynamic Zerocoin Proof-of-Stake
- Proof-of-Transaction
- Variable Reward Burning
- Disconnected Blockchain
- Offline Proof-of Stake
- Term Deposits
February 13, 2019, 05:00:30 AM
@mbroemme: Great to see how the project keeps moving forward. My experience so far has been quite positive and encouraging with a professional team. There seems to be a very good balance between development and marketing. Compliments!
February 02, 2019, 10:32:27 AM
Galilel development team had been made some amazing breakthrough wit current PIVX "fake stake " exploit.. the vulnerability been tackled almost immediately after the issue occur. let us show some support by contributing into their development cost. Any amount helps.

These are the development team addy for donation:

GALI: UUr5nDmykhun1HWM7mJAqLVeLzoGtx19dX
BTC: 13vZmvxWcpMxZPr2gtf4QBS8Q2En6kB3mo
LTC: MAfouCFTBX4hJWTmAvTpFSuwzUZr4gtxDv
DOGE: DFY1iAcbX8uQDaFAFQckSGJfYBb6QzTuMi

Indeed, last week I just wanted to check the status of GALI with respect to this vulnerability and it was already taken care of. Well done devs!
Activity: 2
February 02, 2019, 05:19:36 AM
Interesting Project with a motivated team that is moving things forward, definitely to keep an eye on.
January 31, 2019, 01:56:22 PM
Masternode Rewards and Staking

For those of you that are familiar with running masternodes/staking, this is elementary stuff, but if you are new to this side of crypto, read on...

If you have a GALI masternode running (which requires locked collateral of 15k GALI) and your wallet is also unlocked for staking, as your masternode rewards come in they build up in a separate stack to the 'locked' collateral. This stack will 'stake', earning you further rewards.

If you are in the fortunate position of having multiple GALI masternodes running, there is no need to combine the rewards into a single larger stack - that stack would earn rewards more frequently than several smaller stacks, but the total number of rewards that you receive over the course of time will be the same.
Activity: 759
Merit: 505
January 31, 2019, 06:01:17 AM
Follow Galilel Coin on Instragram!

We are proud to present our new Instagram page available at: https://instagram.com/galilel_en/ Please join and follow us there. We will post more videos, images and news there in the upcoming weeks.
January 30, 2019, 06:53:41 PM
Discord User Stats

There is growing interest in Galilel Project...

I haven't been keeping an accurate count but am pretty sure that the discord server has grown by about 200 members in the past week or two; the current number of users being 750.

I imagine that the increase in numbers is largely organic growth through personal referrals as Galilel is not shilled on social media so is likely attracting serious crypto investors interested as much in the tech as they are the potential returns, rather than simply the pump and dump crowd that'll chase any token gaining a bit of momentary publicity.

If you're new to Galilel you'll soon discover that those who hold $GALI are pretty committed long term holders and by and large won't be parting with their coins, so if you're looking to acquire a respectable stake (say 15K i.e. collateral for one masternode) you'll either have to buy the ask or be very patient hoping that your bids get filled. Good luck!

Here's a link to the discord if you're not already a member...

https://discord.gg/sVDmsh8

Come and join the conversation!
Activity: 44
January 27, 2019, 01:38:56 PM
Wallet has been killed, sometimes windows updates do it when rebooting the system and doesn't wait for graceful shutdown to complete. Please restore the wallet.dat from a backup in backups/ folder.
Thank a lot, it seems to help  Wink

Next wallet update will include some stability fixes as well to mitigate this.

is devs worked on "fake stake" code? wanted to invest but need a liitle more info about this issue.... now following discord channel. Seems promissing

edit: founded on twitter "@_pivx vulnerability already patched for Galilel project, based on @PhoreCrypto initial work while @CryptoBridge shutdowns all the forks as none are patched yet! Leader not follower! For all in needs: https://github.com/Galilel-Project/galilel/commit/1fe39e9ca036f915f27322dfb575da78c0163984 … (please mention @GalilelEN project as a thank you)"

really nice... great job  Wink

Activity: 759
Merit: 505
January 25, 2019, 08:36:10 AM
To the community help Galilel Coin please RT, FOLLOW, SHARE, COMMENT, LOVE etc...

Here is the link on their twitter account: https://twitter.com/GalilelEN/status/1088587490582241280

Activity: 43
January 24, 2019, 10:09:01 AM
We pushed already in GitHub a fix for recently discovered resource exhaustion attacks against PoS chains.

https://github.com/Galilel-Project/galilel/commit/1fe39e9ca036f915f27322dfb575da78c0163984

- Vulnerability 1:

It is called "I Can't Believe it's not Stake" attack. It was introduced while merging upstream headers first feature into PoS forks. It fills a victims node memory until resources are exhausted and node may crash due to out of memory condition. Codebase is not affected by it.

- Vulnerability 2:

It is called "Spent Stake" attack. It was discoverd while investigating vulnerability 1 above. It works because block verification ensures that the coin exists, but not that it is unspent. After forking of the main chain the coinstake transaction is still validated against the main chain TxDB. It allows to generate arbitrary amount of apparent stake and inject it into victims node. Codebase is fixed with the commit above.

More information about attack vectors:

http://fc19.ifca.ai/preproceedings/180-preproceedings.pdf
https://medium.com/@dsl_uiuc/fake-stake-attacks-on-chain-based-proof-of-stake-cryptocurrencies-b8b05723f806

Working proof of concept reproducer:

https://github.com/initc3/i-cant-believe-its-not-stake

Thanks for keeping us up-to-date. Good to see that the Gali devs are worth their salt.

This is what really seperates this project from most other mn coins and what  they call "devs"
January 24, 2019, 03:36:29 AM
****NEWS FLASH!****

Galilel was added to the GIN Platform yesterday, so now there really is no excuse for not setting up a GALI masternode!

Go to: https://p.ginplatform.io/

...and by following their simple instructions, with the click of a few buttons you'll have a GALI masternode up and running in next to no time!

Kiss

****END****
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 24, 2019, 02:42:31 AM
a very lucrative project will be an exchange buy coins all good luck and high earnings here it is possible with a masternode
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
January 24, 2019, 02:21:03 AM
Great project that has been going on for a long time, I'm sure this will be a big success in the future.
But I have not seen the rewards, is there a reward scheme?
And is there a launch date? I am waiting for more.
Pages:
Jump to: