Pages:
Author

Topic: Done - page 14. (Read 24733 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 101
March 04, 2019, 04:09:47 AM
My longing for view, based on my experience, most mn projects give a lot of promises and ultimately do not give anything to investors. However, there were some good ideas that should not fade, but it was anyway. The project looks like another bright idea. In any case, if the developer presents the product, which he promises and will show in the roadmap, I am sure that this project can stay here for a long time.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
March 04, 2019, 02:14:11 AM
There's been a fair bit of talk over the past couple of months regarding the long awaited for CoinMarketCap listing, but we all seem to have gone a little quiet on the subject recently - have we given up hope for now or are just fed up with chatting about it?

I've come across various crypto projects whose communities have also been moaning about not being listed on CMC and furthermore finding their lack of communication extremely frustrating, so it's clearly not an issue with Galilel project but more a crypto-wide issue.

Can anybody here who is 'in the know' provide definitive reasons as to why we have yet to be listed and what needs to be done/achieved to meet their listing criteria or are we all in the dark due to a lack of communication on their part?
I think it’s not the team’s fault that they aren’t there yet, but of the market, as looking at the discord, then the work is going fast.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 03, 2019, 11:29:49 AM
There's been a fair bit of talk over the past couple of months regarding the long awaited for CoinMarketCap listing, but we all seem to have gone a little quiet on the subject recently - have we given up hope for now or are just fed up with chatting about it?

I've come across various crypto projects whose communities have also been moaning about not being listed on CMC and furthermore finding their lack of communication extremely frustrating, so it's clearly not an issue with Galilel project but more a crypto-wide issue.

Can anybody here who is 'in the know' provide definitive reasons as to why we have yet to be listed and what needs to be done/achieved to meet their listing criteria or are we all in the dark due to a lack of communication on their part?
Activity: 21
March 02, 2019, 05:17:23 AM
CMC listing is around the corner when they saw how Galilel had been brought up from nothing to something. $Gali has not been implemented any use case yet, so with real $GALI use case implement than there are no reason for CMC to not list $GALI. Also, i want to also say thanks for the devs that implemented affordable staking services on their discord bot. it is a real help for some people especially me that are not letting my wallet 24/7 for staking.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
March 02, 2019, 02:56:11 AM
It is just a matter of time when all the tech company realize that crypto is here to stay, surely ios will follow android to accept crypto. with the development that $GALI are progressing, it won't be that hard for the devs to implement mobile wallet on ios. question remains, saw that $GALI applied for CMC what are the results of it? is $GALI being decline by  them?

I agree, it would give GALI a tremendous boost if we are on CoinMarketCap. I think it is just a matter of time. As trading volumes are steadily growing, the project will be picked up by CMC, Coinpaprika, etc.
Activity: 9
March 01, 2019, 10:24:04 PM
It is just a matter of time when all the tech company realize that crypto is here to stay, surely ios will follow android to accept crypto. with the development that $GALI are progressing, it won't be that hard for the devs to implement mobile wallet on ios. question remains, saw that $GALI applied for CMC what are the results of it? is $GALI being decline by  them?
Activity: 43
March 01, 2019, 08:43:45 PM
I'm really excited to see the progress of the Android wallet development being shared in the discord - little teasers here and there! What I really can't wait for though is development of the iOS wallet! That said, having had iPhones for many years I am now seriously considering jumping ship and perhaps going down the Pixel phone route. It seems that all crypto projects focus on Android initially and in this respect Galilel is no different.

Perhaps somebody here could explain to me the pros and cons of the GALI desktop wallet versus the soon to be released GALI mobile wallet. I appreciate that it is still in development and so there is no telling what the functionality will be, but as a general rule, what limitations should one expect and security risks should one consider with mobile wallets compared with desktop wallets?

First of all there won't be an iOS wallet for now. The app store is more restrictive with regard to crypto currency wallets. You need to register/incorporate as an organisation in order to upload a crypto wallet to the app store. That's the main reason why most coins only offer android mobile wallets if at all.

The advantage of a mobile wallet is that those wallets are online 24/7 since mobile phones usually are never turned off. This increases the network weight. They are also less resource intensive since they utilize a light node.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 08:02:49 AM
I'm really excited to see the progress of the Android wallet development being shared in the discord - little teasers here and there! What I really can't wait for though is development of the iOS wallet! That said, having had iPhones for many years I am now seriously considering jumping ship and perhaps going down the Pixel phone route. It seems that all crypto projects focus on Android initially and in this respect Galilel is no different.

Perhaps somebody here could explain to me the pros and cons of the GALI desktop wallet versus the soon to be released GALI mobile wallet. I appreciate that it is still in development and so there is no telling what the functionality will be, but as a general rule, what limitations should one expect and security risks should one consider with mobile wallets compared with desktop wallets?
Just a lot of people are always in motion and want their funds always at hand, the market is new and highly changeable, and usually there is no difference in functionality, well, only if POS
February 28, 2019, 04:47:39 AM

Activity: 9
February 27, 2019, 07:25:35 PM
with more team members joined in , so $GALI dev @babyface get all the help he needed to promote and create more awareness about GALILEL and what the project want to achieve. One thing for sure the development will be pump as now the blockchain developer only need to focus on create platform and make $GALI GREAT.

Hey mate, it is no doubt the development will be boost with the additional teams on board, even before with the dev alone single handed take over the project he still managed to lift up $GALILEL from the bottom of crypto world. Honestly, with all community hand in hand helping with their donation and share the of $GALI in blockchain community this project will have a very bright future. I for one will HODL as much as i can and compounding the reward.  Grin Grin
Activity: 21
February 27, 2019, 07:15:40 PM
with more team members joined in , so $GALI dev @babyface get all the help he needed to promote and create more awareness about GALILEL and what the project want to achieve. One thing for sure the development will be pump as now the blockchain developer only need to focus on create platform and make $GALI GREAT.
February 27, 2019, 05:29:31 PM
I have a question which basically leads to a suggestion regarding desktop wallets...specifically the GALI wallet...

Whilst desktop wallets are branded in keeping with their respective coin/token, is it technically possible for a single wallet to be available in various 'skins'?

So with GALI, whilst I like the bronze colour of the logo etc (no doubt someone will now tell me that it is't bronze!), I would rather like to be able to change the colour of the wallet to another colour - perhaps pink - after all, I'm the one looking at it on my desktop!

What I'm thinking is that the default colour of the wallet could be in keeping with the branding of the coin/token, but maybe within the wallets settings a colour selection feature could be included?

Just as these days many banking cards can be personalised with a favourite photo instead of the default bank branding, how about following that sentiment by introducing some personalisation to the GALI desktop wallet? Hopefully this is a novel idea and I'm not going to be shot down in flames and find myself being told that loads of projects offer this feature!

GALI team?  Kiss
In my opinion, it’s not so important what a wallet looks like, for me minimalism is better than making such a multi-combine, but this is my opinion.
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
February 27, 2019, 04:57:40 PM
GALI is now ready for cross-chain dapps with the Blocknet Protocol and can be traded on Block DX!

You can read more about Blocknet, the Blocknet Protocol, and Block DX here: https://blocknet.co/block-dx/

And don't forget to check out the GALI Coin Hub page: https://blocknet.co/galilel-2/about/

February 27, 2019, 03:25:35 PM
I agree with you, than to spread the news about anything every day, it’s better to say essentially once, but the fact that the team is working can be seen through the channel in the discord.

Steady development and staying on the path laid down in the whitepaper is what I like to see.
February 26, 2019, 07:31:57 PM
I have a question which basically leads to a suggestion regarding desktop wallets...specifically the GALI wallet...

Whilst desktop wallets are branded in keeping with their respective coin/token, is it technically possible for a single wallet to be available in various 'skins'?

So with GALI, whilst I like the bronze colour of the logo etc (no doubt someone will now tell me that it is't bronze!), I would rather like to be able to change the colour of the wallet to another colour - perhaps pink - after all, I'm the one looking at it on my desktop!

What I'm thinking is that the default colour of the wallet could be in keeping with the branding of the coin/token, but maybe within the wallets settings a colour selection feature could be included?

Just as these days many banking cards can be personalised with a favourite photo instead of the default bank branding, how about following that sentiment by introducing some personalisation to the GALI desktop wallet? Hopefully this is a novel idea and I'm not going to be shot down in flames and find myself being told that loads of projects offer this feature!

GALI team?  Kiss
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
February 25, 2019, 02:36:06 PM
I agree with you, than to spread the news about anything every day, it’s better to say essentially once, but the fact that the team is working can be seen through the channel in the discord.
February 24, 2019, 10:23:52 PM
Many tried to make an anonymous network of the last projects I had seen, but everything ended only in beginnings (I join the discord and I will be glad if the team succeeds.
February 24, 2019, 09:23:53 AM
FURTHER UPDATE RE. STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET

The minimum required amount to stake on the Galilel discord wallet has now been reduced to 20 GALI. What are you waiting for?!!

This should make staking within reach of everybody. Just have a look at the bounty options and there you go.
February 23, 2019, 07:58:45 PM
I've been into crypto for a little while now and, whilst still a newbie, feel increasingly confident about my ability to identify some of the traits that indicate a good project that is worth investing in/getting involved with.

Some of the key things about Galilel that caught and maintain my interest:

• Transparency - the team members don't hide themselves; they are all readily indentifiable across various platforms (website, LinkedIn etc)
  • Activity - the lead dev is constantly pushing stuff out and engages with all community members on social media; he's not sat in an ivory tower ignoring us mere mortals!
  • Assistance - the team/community have an active discord server/Telegram where team members are always willing to help with any questions or queries, along with various more experienced members of the community too

I am very pleased to have discovered Galilel and look forward to sharing the journey which I feel sure will be rewarding.
February 23, 2019, 07:38:25 PM
FURTHER UPDATE RE. STAKING ON DISCORD WALLET

The minimum required amount to stake on the Galilel discord wallet has now been reduced to 20 GALI. What are you waiting for?!!
Pages:
Jump to: