Pages:
Author

Topic: Done - page 13. (Read 24733 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 4
March 08, 2019, 11:41:17 AM
Due to such news, I guess it should affect the course of the coin. And I hope in the near future the course will take off and we will all be in chocolate.  Wink
The course is always nice) when it goes up, but I think that this is not the main goal of the team (I hope), if there is a good product, then there will be a price for it.

Still, a nice steady upward course development can attract more people to the project as well.

the more people know about the project and more advertising, the people see it joins the project, everyone is talking along the chain saying other community are getting bigger. The coins begin to buy back and the game begins on the market.
Activity: 520
Merit: 260
March 08, 2019, 11:06:27 AM
Due to such news, I guess it should affect the course of the coin. And I hope in the near future the course will take off and we will all be in chocolate.  Wink
The course is always nice) when it goes up, but I think that this is not the main goal of the team (I hope), if there is a good product, then there will be a price for it.

Still, a nice steady upward course development can attract more people to the project as well.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
March 08, 2019, 09:22:06 AM
Reading the forum thread and I see the desire of people to enter new exchanges, this is of course very good, but! on the exchanges, the rules of the game and the exchange sharks, no matter the name of the projects, are only interested in money, not many developers manage to withstand this confrontation, my opinion is better to do everything slowly, and time will judge everything.
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
March 08, 2019, 08:41:15 AM
Due to such news, I guess it should affect the course of the coin. And I hope in the near future the course will take off and we will all be in chocolate.  Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 06:30:34 AM
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
March 08, 2019, 05:15:49 AM
I'm normally pretty sceptical when crypto projects make a load of noise about being listed on another exchange - if the demand and hence volume is already there then it can be a good thing as it draws attention to the coin to people who may otherwise not have access to it without impacting on liquidity (remember not everyone has accounts with multiple exchanges!), but all too frequently I feel that many projects list on other exchanges simply to look active as they have nothing else to announce - their supporters make a load of noise about it and then...nothing happens.

This is NOT the case with GALI - far from it! We are now listed on three exchanges that are recognised by CoinMarketCap, so there was sound reasoning behind those decisions - hopefully going some way to removing whatever hurdles that are making CMC hold back from the listing we applied for a couple of months or so ago. Furthermore, the latest GALI exchange listings have by and large just been a mention - there is so much else going on (particularly the eagerly anticipated Android Wallet which is due for imminent release) that the exchange listings have, quite rightly, not taken centre stage. Interest in GALI has been growing notably over the past few days - the number of people in the discord has seen a marked increase and we have also seen some really decent volume of trades on both Graviex and Crex24.

The Galilel Project is ticking over nicely and things are just starting to warm up - if this rate and quality of progress can be maintained, I firmly believe we're in good hands.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
March 08, 2019, 04:40:17 AM
So GALI has an active team for months? What a surprise because in the second week of December 2018 I noticed the launch of this thread and I did not care much because I believed it to be another project, however, months later I came here to say that I was totally wrong! I was surprised with such commitment and dedication, so I hope to help this community grow because GALI's proposal is genuine.
March 07, 2019, 09:44:05 PM
We've been recently listed on 2 more exchanges:

- Block DX: https://blocknet.co/galilel-2/about/
- Bisq: https://bisq.network/markets/?currency=gali_btc
Good news. I am sure that it will interest more investors and not indifferent people.
Activity: 175
Merit: 4
March 07, 2019, 02:51:54 PM
People of this project are very confident in themselves. Working with this project, I hope everyone will enjoy this day. This project is progressing very well towards its goal.
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
March 07, 2019, 02:32:13 PM
I agree with you that teamwork is much better than when you do one, much more crazy ideas come, and everything unknown and insane is the future, if you look at the history of the world. The world does not stand still, and the movement is life.

Enough already to discuss the team, probably cheeks are burning. Wink Everyone already understood that they have excellent employees. Let them calmly work on the project.
March 07, 2019, 07:30:32 AM
Since the bull run of 2017 I've no doubt that net entrants to the crypto market has been negative, but as the 'crypto winter' turns (hopefully) to 'crypto thaw' we'll see a reversal in this trend with increasing numbers of people entering the market. I feel that the days of pure speculation in a project are long gone - investors are more discerning/educated when it comes to putting their hard earned cash into crypto and this is where Galilel will shine.

The project lead/dev has been going great guns and is ahead of schedule with the roadmap. The rest of the team are doing a lot of work too, much of which probably goes largely unrecognised. We shouldn't expect the price of GALI to rise exponentially overnight - you need to take a long term view here. As awareness of Galilel increases and the strength of the team/project becomes more widely known, demand for the token will increase. For those of us who are here 'early', the future looks bright!
Activity: 9
March 07, 2019, 07:11:34 AM
I agree, it is better when the project is made by the team and has access to everything than 1-2 people and what happens to them, the project dies (I know a lot of cases)

We have already 9 core people and a lot of volunteers which do technical writing in background.

It is first in my knowledge that all of the teams had involved on the blockchain part as well, surely it will ease up your workload and reduce the time frame for all the updates from the roadmap. and of course new idea and suggestion might pop up from time to time if there are any interesting and works with $GALI cryptocurrency purpose the teams can always add it up. really impressing job you guys had been done by far if compare to any take over project out there in the crypto world. #galiisthebest #futureofprivatecoin
Activity: 21
March 07, 2019, 07:04:33 AM
With this kind of enthusiasm from the project team and with the android wallet just around the corner. it is no doubt that the price will only gets better and better, although price is not why the team are focusing but as investors i think it is fair to say that they are looking for ROI rather then tech. Nevertheless, $GALI is way on the right course.  Grin
Activity: 1494
Merit: 3
March 06, 2019, 04:49:14 PM
I agree with you that teamwork is much better than when you do one, much more crazy ideas come, and everything unknown and insane is the future, if you look at the history of the world. The world does not stand still, and the movement is life.
March 06, 2019, 01:51:01 PM
I agree, it is better when the project is made by the team and has access to everything than 1-2 people and what happens to them, the project dies (I know a lot of cases)

We have already 9 core people and a lot of volunteers which do technical writing in background.

That is great to hear and explains why this project is moving forward this nicely.
March 05, 2019, 06:46:29 AM

Having done a little background reading into the core members of the team, it's great to see a motivated bunch of professional people working hard to drive the Galilel Project forwards in their spare time. We shouldn't rely on just them though - we can all play our part by spreading the word on social media with our own original content and by sharing Galilel posts. You can use any of the following platforms to engage with Galilel:

Discord https://discord.galilel.cloud/
Twitter https://twitter.com/GalilelEN
Telegram https://t.me/GalilelEN
Facebook https://facebook.com/GalilelEN
YouTube https://youtube.com/channel/UC26rKBciicXp33dK8NkALmg
Instagram https://instagram.com/galilel_en/
March 04, 2019, 11:40:08 PM
My longing for view, based on my experience, most mn projects give a lot of promises and ultimately do not give anything to investors. However, there were some good ideas that should not fade, but it was anyway. The project looks like another bright idea. In any case, if the developer presents the product, which he promises and will show in the roadmap, I am sure that this project can stay here for a long time.

$GALI is definitely will be in blockchain/cryptocurrency world for a long time. as per community keep supporting the project and help to spread the awareness about the project itself. Although, the blockchain part had been depended on @babyface as the blockchain developer. Hopefully in the future will be more blockchain developer join in and can ease his workload and share more idea to #BUIDL $GALI.. Wink

The more active and involved devs, the stronger the project will be. I think the interesting and advanced technology should be able to attract some bright crypto devs.
My longing for view, based on my experience, most mn projects give a lot of promises and ultimately do not give anything to investors. However, there were some good ideas that should not fade, but it was anyway. The project looks like another bright idea. In any case, if the developer presents the product, which he promises and will show in the roadmap, I am sure that this project can stay here for a long time.

$GALI is definitely will be in blockchain/cryptocurrency world for a long time. as per community keep supporting the project and help to spread the awareness about the project itself. Although, the blockchain part had been depended on @babyface as the blockchain developer. Hopefully in the future will be more blockchain developer join in and can ease his workload and share more idea to #BUIDL $GALI.. Wink

The more active and involved devs, the stronger the project will be. I think the interesting and advanced technology should be able to attract some bright crypto devs.
March 04, 2019, 04:41:48 PM

Activity: 9
March 04, 2019, 07:24:09 AM
Currently $GALI devs has been testing on their android mobile wallet for payment and it is seems to work well as you can see on their discord #donation channel. the team seem pretty amazing in regard to meet the deadline of the roadmap and so far not many project does that. from now on i think the project is on the right track to shot up to the next level. New investor looking to invest should join in now. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 21
March 04, 2019, 07:09:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: