Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't buy facemasks for the coronavirus! - page 2. (Read 7219 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368

I'm forcing myself not to laugh, but okay.

imagine going to an infected room without a PPE, then when some of your colleagues mention this to you, then you reply with "My PPE is on the inside, it's called immune system"

Every room is 'infected'.  That's the guy's point for you folks who are a little slow on the uptake.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Tr2L6SSwpE3L/
  Covidiot compilation for your enjoyment

earth is a room, everything is a room, what else is not a room. we are closed in the atmopshere so maybe thats what it is

So that is the muddled thinking?  That's how the aforementioned 'covidiots' jumping around outdoors in the teletubbies suits are created I guess.  Explains a lot.

I think that the serious covidiots don't even get that far. Most of them stay hidden in their basements as much as possible. But even if they went outside, they know down deep that what they are doing is ridiculous.

The vast majority of the so-called covidiots are really enjoying their new-found fad. Life is so boring.

BONUS (Keep your volume high at the beginning.):

Grieg: Peer Gynt Suite No. 1, "In the Hall of the Mountain King"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nMUr8Rt2AI

Cool
legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

imagine going to an infected room without a PPE, then when some of your colleagues mention this to you, then you reply with "My PPE is on the inside, it's called immune system"

Every room is 'infected'.  That's the guy's point for you folks who are a little slow on the uptake.

earth is a room, everything is a room, what else is not a room. we are closed in the atmopshere so maybe thats what it is

So that is the muddled thinking?  That's how the aforementioned 'covidiots' jumping around outdoors in the teletubbies suits are created I guess.  Explains a lot.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Smart chap

legendary
Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

Smart chap

Smart chap

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty

Smart chap

Are you sure about that they do not have the knowledge or this was the failed attempt to take the government down in the US  Shocked

Thought the U.S. Capitol attack couldn’t happen? Think again:

He just wants to turn a blind eye if it is PRO TRUMP who does this. He feels like it is not real for him if this happens to one of his parties.

All those pro-Biden rioters faking like they are pro-Trump rioters.

Cool

Ohhh, I only see PRO TRUMP, undressing and waving the flags like dumbass.

AND thank you for proving my point
legendary

Are you sure about that they do not have the knowledge or this was the failed attempt to take the government down in the US  Shocked

He just wants to turn a blind eye if it is PRO TRUMP who does this. He feels like it is not real for him if this happens to one of his parties.

All those pro-Biden rioters faking like they are pro-Trump rioters.

Cool

If vaccines become mandatory, things will become even more scary when the people take down their governments for mandating such a thing.

Cool

I don't think people have that much power to go against the governments. In reality, people are slaves and they will have to obey what ever government make mandatory. Governments have too much power and they can make a lot of restrictions for those who do not take vaccine. To start with, for international travel, vaccine is a must. Soon, in order to get a job in a multinational, you will need to show that you have been vaccinated in your medical records. Slaves have no options but to get vaccinated.  Cool

In the USA, the only thing that the people don't have, is the knowledge of how to take their government down. Without that knowledge, it might seem difficult for them to conceive that they have the power.

Are you sure about that they do not have the knowledge or this was the failed attempt to take the government down in the US  Shocked

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

If vaccines become mandatory, things will become even more scary when the people take down their governments for mandating such a thing.

Cool

I don't think people have that much power to go against the governments. In reality, people are slaves and they will have to obey what ever government make mandatory. Governments have too much power and they can make a lot of restrictions for those who do not take vaccine. To start with, for international travel, vaccine is a must. Soon, in order to get a job in a multinational, you will need to show that you have been vaccinated in your medical records. Slaves have no options but to get vaccinated.  Cool

In the USA, the only thing that the people don't have, is the knowledge of how to take their government down. Without that knowledge, it might seem difficult for them to conceive that they have the power.

legendary
Nose mask is one of the criteria use for making corona virus not to be transmitted from one person to another person, I acknowledge op, because we have to learn and understand how to putting on nose mask in advance form without involving our self more and more into contamination of corona virus, I have to understand that only remedy to corona virus is to obey it's regulations across the state.

but, but make sure to cover ears as well. It's a well established fact that the virus travels from the ear up to the brain, (as evident here). It's always good to prevent further damage.

Must be a new way to raise a big army. Notice: horse protected, man not protected. Must be that horse turns into man when protected, right? Then needs no more protection Cheesy

Of course, maybe protecting the horse keeps it from turning into man. And not protecting man turns him into Chinese, right? Cheesy

Cool
Nose mask is one of the criteria use for making corona virus not to be transmitted from one person to another person, I acknowledge op, because we have to learn and understand how to putting on nose mask in advance form without involving our self more and more into contamination of corona virus, I have to understand that only remedy to corona virus is to obey it's regulations across the state.

but, but make sure to cover ears as well. It's a well established fact that the virus travels from the ear up to the brain, (as evident here). It's always good to prevent further damage.

And don't forgot that tash deduction ^ only applies to people with empty brain for the virus to travel through ears

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
legendary

Cool

In the US, the basic power is in the 12-person jury, in court. They can nullify laws, change laws, and essentially make new laws, all through their judgements of particular cases. But if they don't know it, or if they can't conceive of what this really means, they won't use it.

But that is only one way. Most arguments don't go that far... but they all could, and more of them should.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Cool

For info's, graphene is a nanomaterial harder than a diamond. It is usually used for nanotechnology, which is my professor been studying.

The masks that canadian health authority bans are the masks, who contains these materials.
legendary

Why do you believe in FAUCI in the first place? are you a fan? a believer?, is he your god? he's been wrong many times yet you still believed in everything he says. hence says all about your belief system. - I agree. Why does anybody believe Fauci? Wealth doesn't make somebody worth his weight. Often, wealth only shows how clever they are at taking advantage of other people. So, why do YOU believe in Fauci?

The methods of determining these has been proved and as evidence, the medication for specific cases had been working for years. - Other medicines might work better. You can tell by how many time a doctor changes a person's prescription for the same malady.

BOOMER - Some people bang knuckles. Some people bump elbows. Many simply shake hands as usual. But in the forum, we can't bang or bump or even shake. So, I'll play your game once... BOOMER.

Here's the real reason for masks. But this isn't the only way to say it.

Face Masks & Courage: Is Family Your Excuse for Cowardice...

Quote from: Face Masks & Courage: Is Family Your Excuse for Cowardice...
Parents used to stand up in life for the benefit of their kids. They realized that no matter how much money they left their kids, the inheritance of freedom was worth so much more to a child than the dollars and cents a parent could leave behind.

Today so many parents make their child an excuse for why they refuse to stand up in life, and they say they are keeping their lips zipped BECAUSE of their child. They are doing it BECAUSE of their child they say.

That's not okay.

A Kentucky soccer coach who refused to go masked and refused to enforce the mask didn't keep quiet because of his daughter. He stood up because of his daughter. He lost his coveted position as a result.

But because of his courage, he is also the father of the only soccer player in the county who plays without a mask.

The father who wrote me from Arizona didn't back down from his values because of his kids. No he doubled down. A decorated teacher, when the lockdowns began he didn't put on his mask and mask his two sons. No, he quit his job, pulled his two sons out of school and now homeschools them, a far more nurturing environment for all three of them.

These are heroes of 2020, not the 16-year-old Trader Joe's bag boy yelling at his 60-year-old elders to mask up, emboldened by the unhealthy public health dictates and the trillion dollar media machine that wants to sell us all manner of bad ideas.

These parents are the leaders of 2020, not the chattering classes who go on guilt-filled tirades in the media, trying to get regular folks to do the most irregular and unnatural things: such as placing a ten-cent polypropylene mask from Wuhan province on their kids faces and calling that normal, or letting a child be put on house arrest and calling that "lockdown" normal, or letting the public health bureaucrats know that every weird experiment on their child that a bureaucrat could possibly come up with is an experiment that your family will willingly sacrifice their youngest and most precious to.

Cool

Are you a writer of that journal, cause you seem to be so inclined with their articles, especially their editorial. I wonder

I haven't looked very hard, but I haven't seen the BADecker handle listed as author of any of the articles. That's all you really need to do. Simply go through the articles to see if BADecker is listed. Then inform me so I can go and congratulate the writer.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 2462
https://JetCash.com

If people become healthy and start living on natural nutrition's, then how will the doctors live ?

The way the Chinese used to reward them. They were paid for each healthy person on their books, and if someone became ill. then they didn't get payment for them.
Pages:
Jump to: