Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 7. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 10:18:57 PM
I am not in panic but i sold ETH for 800$ and about this price and now i am fully don't panic because i went all my money to fiat one and now i am just looking for Markets without any panic selling Smiley
You are lucky to sell ETH with the price of $ 800, selling of course because it is in need of money, if we do not need money then never sell let alone panic, I prefer to wait for a good price to sell than current prices are only 50% cheaper than when I bought some time ago.
Right now the price of ETH is pretty cheap, if you are selling it because you need that money, I think it's does not give you much return
unless if you will buy again at a cheaper price later. My idea of investing is just to always buy low and sell high, regardless of the length of time you're holding.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
March 20, 2018, 12:37:49 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yes please do not do panic selling because it can be harmful for the both of us not just you but also me who are holding bitcoins because if you sell all of your bitcoins the overall price of the bitcoins will also be lowered and i will be also affected by it. As much as i wanted you to lose all of your money i do not want to lose mine so just hold on when the bitcoins are dropping and have a little patience because they just need some time in order to rise up their value again.
People want to save their life before concerning that others so they won't care about the other holders they just want to save their capital by immediate selling of the coins when the price drops but karma will answer them.The people who selling low and buying high are losers the people who can keep patience are the successful one so you need to decide as which one you want.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 12:24:18 PM
I am not in panic but i sold ETH for 800$ and about this price and now i am fully don't panic because i went all my money to fiat one and now i am just looking for Markets without any panic selling Smiley
You are lucky to sell ETH with the price of $ 800, selling of course because it is in need of money, if we do not need money then never sell let alone panic, I prefer to wait for a good price to sell than current prices are only 50% cheaper than when I bought some time ago.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 12:23:01 PM
A crash is so disheartening, but it’s not a sign of forthcoming financial collapse and it doesn’t mean that cryptocurrencies are no longer a good long-term investment. I do believe that they are and will still be an excellent investment. Don't do panic selling because if you do, you are more likely to loose even your capital. Continue to hold. In time cryptocurrency prices will escalate dramatically, you'll see.
Activity: 392
March 20, 2018, 12:18:37 PM
That's right we should not do panic selling because panic selling is we will not help us to gain many profit here in crypto, and for me doing panic selling is one of the worst thing to do, we should not panic if the value of our coin was decreases it's value we should just learn to wait for long time before we sell it.
Activity: 238
March 20, 2018, 11:58:52 AM
Impressing the panic sell movement the day before the G20, the rebound also. It's still a very dangerous market ahah, but with great opportunities for the fastest and most adventurous... Let's hope we finally get out of this bear market
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 11:42:34 AM
Yes your right dont do panic selling or else your be sorry dont be afraid if the prices of the market are going down because it is just natural on the world of crypto try to increase your patience on holding your funds to get a better income in the incoming future
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 11:29:53 AM
I absolutely believe in this. Don't depend your decision on Bitcoin's growth. Behind that growth, there are dofferent positive news about Bitcoin that will make it grow. Do your own research and that is the time you decide.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 20, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
Never do panic selling, it is indeed no good to anyone. When you do it, you will lose your coins plus the potential profit you will get, at the end of the day time and efforts wasted. When you panic sell it has a negative effect to the market as well since the demands will decrease tendency is the price will also decrease. Once the price continies to decrease it will create more FUDs among the users and it will affect even the potential new investors. Indeed a domino effect, so we should always, avoid panic selling.
Activity: 162
March 20, 2018, 10:57:22 AM
I'm not panic even though bitcoin prices are down, because I'm sure the price will go back up. but I had time to think about cut loss but I did not do it because I was going to lose a lot of money. so I prefer holding and waiting for a stable price
Activity: 422
March 20, 2018, 10:27:39 AM
I tell people, panic selling is the worst thing you can do to yourself and to the cryptocurrency market, you panic sell and most likely sell at a loss and the market also takes a hit from so many people dumping so many coins into the market at the same time because they are all scared and selling off their coins. As long as people use bitcoins, it will not go to zero.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 09:42:54 AM
panic sell is a bad idea, if you do not have any other plan then do not do this but if you have other plan for example trading in altcoin better then just do it
Activity: 742
Merit: 503
March 20, 2018, 09:14:46 AM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
March 20, 2018, 08:54:28 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

hey guys....if you will see in the board that the price of bitcoin is getting higher don't panic because that will be more high and just bare always in mind that you can wait even for a long time and you can sell your mine if you want the price.
It is necessary to refrain from attempts to sell at a higher price than it is today. many users of this moment are looking forward, maybe I, too. That's Only I sell my Bitcoin only when I need money to live ..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
March 20, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

hey guys....if you will see in the board that the price of bitcoin is getting higher don't panic because that will be more high and just bare always in mind that you can wait even for a long time and you can sell your mine if you want the price.
Activity: 420
March 20, 2018, 06:19:19 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Yes please do not do panic selling because it can be harmful for the both of us not just you but also me who are holding bitcoins because if you sell all of your bitcoins the overall price of the bitcoins will also be lowered and i will be also affected by it. As much as i wanted you to lose all of your money i do not want to lose mine so just hold on when the bitcoins are dropping and have a little patience because they just need some time in order to rise up their value again.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
March 20, 2018, 05:52:40 AM
I don't know if people don't understand that panic selling their coins just contributes in driving the prices even further down than it already is. Just hold on to your coin and the price will start recovering soon. I know people are scared when they see the price going down so fast but it shouldn't lead you to dumping your coins. You should know by now that the price fluctuates but it always goes back up.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
March 20, 2018, 05:41:29 AM
We're frantic to see it's okay, but do not bring your panic ruin your transaction, frantically selling bitcoins at lace prices, you will lose a lot. Better to hold bitcoin and release later if the price is high, in the bitcoin trade rose drastically and down drastically it's normal, do not we enter in the greedy whale trap.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
March 20, 2018, 05:19:58 AM
And somebody can explain why all the cryptocurrencies are getting cheaper now? Is it really influenced by the holidays, because there are no other reasons?
This is normal in crypto, within a year you will witness a lot of dump times but bear in mind that the price will still goes up when
there is a good news as people loves to make a hype, but never fall for hype or FUD because it will only make you lose in the long run.
Make sure you always buy at dip and now is the right time to buy.
I think panic selling is one of the the reason that's why bitcoin price is decreasing. So maybe if all of us will stick to hold our bitcoins and will not sell it, bitcoin price will stay with its price and continue to rise. But hard fork is now coming so we can't blame everybody to make panic selling. They are all just taking care of their bitcoin. Just like me, I also don't want to lose my bitcoins.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 05:17:59 AM
I agree, do not give in to panic, it always only prevents you from thinking soberly and is not very conducive to making the right decisions
Pages:
Jump to: