Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 54. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 01:02:00 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

Yes, I definitely agree with you mate! Those people who panic sell are mostly the negative ones. They easily think that bitcoin will collapse just like that. Well as for me, I do believe that there is hope in bitcoin. My only hope to achieve my dreams and goals. I will still continue to hold and use bitcoin today and tomorrow and for the coming years. I know someday I will have this financial freedom I long to have.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
October 12, 2017, 12:55:06 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

You think traders are listening you?

This is best time to earn some decent profit by selling off Bitcoin and then buying back at dip which must be happening in some days as minor correction. These uptrends provide traders with the opportunity of profit.

You think Bitcoin won't FOMO?

You ll find many here who will be selling their holdings because of fear of missing out and they will be the one who might bring a dip. That is why it is said after Bitcoin touches ATH, there is always a correction.

But right now many will not sell their holdings as Bitcoin Gold fork is approaching and everyone is waiting for their free BTG. Both of the above things are expected to happen after fork.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
October 12, 2017, 12:54:36 PM
Don't do panic selling. Don't do panic buying. Don't do panic trading. Don't do anything when you are in panic. When you are under the control of your emotions, the wisest and safest thing to do is to withhold your action pending a rational resolution of your thoughts. You will not benefit from it. Well, at least you are giving a chance to others who are waiting for panic movers to dump their coins.  Wink
Emotions has been the worst enemy of investors and the hard thing about it is that they don't even recognize it on their selves. You sometimes sell things in thinking that would be a rational thing to do but the real reason was that you got afraid of what happened if you don't. So you have to deal with what is currently happening and HODL on it and think the real rational thing to do or otherwise.

The advice given by the OP is excellent and well-pointed out but when it comes to actual scenarios, it is easier said than done. It is inevitable for an individual to panic especially when his/her initial investments are on the low-ends of the straw, they might think that withdrawing their coins to prevent further damage might be the suitable choice. It also depends on the investor's goal whether his/her investments are for short-term and long-term only. If the investment is designed to be for long-term, then that wouldn't be a problem to him compared to short-term investments.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 12:33:27 PM
It's always the same "problem". Will you take what you can get today or wait to maybe have more tomorrow (taking the risk to also get less) ?
It's a question of greed / pleasure to play / self-confidence and it depends on what your strategy is Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 12:32:43 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

If we are talking about bitcoin, according to what I've read, then definitely its a hold for me, I think, those who panic sell are those who just bought bitcoin hoping for an easy cash. They never really intend to use bitcoin, but just to make money out of it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 12, 2017, 12:30:36 PM
Hey everyone Smiley

if someone could be patient with the term long usually in the benefit will be more but if someone is not at all have the ability to patience will definitely make panic every price bitcoin down.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 12:26:44 PM
It's not panic selling, they just dont want to miss the train again again and cash in on this Bitcoin Gold. This is like deja vu, when Bitcoin cash was introduced, price soared and those who did not receive BCC bought BCC even at price when it reached its peak, but look at BCC now? The only one who wins here are those whales who can manipulate the price of coins. Hodl if you have no need for cash or fiat.  
Yes, If you already need cash and thinking that the price of bitcoin is so much high than you need, you must do sell it and not to hesitate, because if you wait for the price to become more higher, you will regret that it will dump.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
October 12, 2017, 12:18:57 PM
It's not panic selling, they just dont want to miss the train again again and cash in on this Bitcoin Gold. This is like deja vu, when Bitcoin cash was introduced, price soared and those who did not receive BCC bought BCC even at price when it reached its peak, but look at BCC now? The only one who wins here are those whales who can manipulate the price of coins. Hodl if you have no need for cash or fiat. 
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 12, 2017, 12:11:28 PM
I will not be panic selling either. A quick analysis on coinmarketcap will tell us that the risesnand falls in the market is normal, so there really should be no panic
Even in forex markets, they are normal. Fiats value are always fluctuating and bitcoin being a digital currency is not different except that it has higher volatility. However, a little knowledge of history should be enough to make anyone control their feelings understanding that the market cannot always keep moving up or down as there will always be resistance and support respectively to make corrections.
Activity: 420
October 12, 2017, 11:33:40 AM
Yes, of course, dont panic these altcoins return back in the high price you have just wait and sold when the price will go up.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
October 12, 2017, 10:57:59 AM
Don't do panic selling. Don't do panic buying. Don't do panic trading. Don't do anything when you are in panic. When you are under the control of your emotions, the wisest and safest thing to do is to withhold your action pending a rational resolution of your thoughts. You will not benefit from it. Well, at least you are giving a chance to others who are waiting for panic movers to dump their coins.  Wink
Emotions has been the worst enemy of investors and the hard thing about it is that they don't even recognize it on their selves. You sometimes sell things in thinking that would be a rational thing to do but the real reason was that you got afraid of what happened if you don't. So you have to deal with what is currently happening and HODL on it and think the real rational thing to do or otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 12, 2017, 10:48:42 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but !

Bitcoin price isn't stable since inception and likely never be will because of investment purposes. Smiley

For an average bitcoiner, dumping coins is really not a wise move since honestly they only have few on hands. Bagholders are the one who is benefiting when they dump since they can create a panic while taking a profit.

Now if an average bitcoiner believes that bitcoin is long term, they must continue to just hold and ignore FUDs on the way.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
October 12, 2017, 10:29:42 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back
October 12, 2017, 10:21:05 AM
Yes i agree with you,  Smiley you said it right my friend. The right way to make money from bitcoin is from holding it right from the entry till it reach the new record high and not from entering in and out within few days of trading. By holding, you give the bitcoin price some enough time to adjust the trader emotions and accumulate it in big quantity and then be ready to bounce higher. Whereas in short term trading you expect the rise, right after you buy the bitcoins, which i think is not good for long term investor's . So let's hold the bitcoin for long term and make some big money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 12, 2017, 10:14:36 AM
Guess we couldn't really make other people calm when their is a new's about it,
Even if it's just a hoax there are some people that would panic since their money is involve in it.
Proper awareness to every investor must be given to stop panic selling and on top of it panic selling gives loss to investor as well as to bitcoin and then the who community suffer just because of dozen of new investor, so one should manage his nerves and hold his coin till prices go up selling in dump is always leading to the loss everyone should avoid it.
I think in additional with proper awareness one must have good knowledge of trading and investment skill. It is also too much importance that one must have a decision power, because some time we even realize to sell or buy but we do not take the right decision in right time. Mostly  we have experienced that those people who are new in trading and having no experience start panic selling which also create uncertainty in market.
Activity: 373
October 12, 2017, 10:03:57 AM
I am not really sure if it is a disadvantage or not, but as i am thinking, there are so many methods and strategies for you to earn bitcoin, rather than just holding it and waiting at the right moment. As stated here that there are people do take advantage about the situation, and pankc selling can never be a better decision for a trader or holder.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 09:26:28 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Yes,when thay see value drop,most people going to sell and on that way do worst thing because of that the values of many currency cannot to rise,we must to buy much more to earning more higer profit.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 12, 2017, 09:03:58 AM
Yeah, indeed it's often on panic selling bitcoin it will be generate regret that price can still continue to moving higher. Confidence and patience on holding are urgently needed to prevent panic on selling, which can generate more profits for the next time. I think the current bitcoin price will not drop drastically in the price movement, that's will stabilize above $4000 I guess. Keep our spirit to doing the best till gain the more highest profit.
Those people who do panic selling out must think of bitcoin as a bubble which is going to enlarge with time but one day it will explode and the prices will dig down the earth surface. This shows their trust in bitcoin and honestly, if such a person has faced loss then more or less he deserved it.

It is like insulting bitcoin to doubt such a wonderful invention that saved people from financial crisis. Instead of being grateful, people start abandoning it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 09:01:05 AM
Until now people should know that even if Bitcoin values go down they will again go up in a short period of time. I have still seen many people who start panicking and start selling their bitcoins as the prices go down. Even I don't panic sell during the prices are low I just wait till the prices go up again and only then I would use my Bitcoins fir buying something.
Not the people who do not trust the bitcoin, the users of the bitcoin are increasing more and more so it is the right time to hold your bitcoin and not to sell it at the low price because the value of the bitcoin will be high in the future and you will be very unhappy in the future for the low price selling of the bitcoin, more people will buy the bitcoin and more they will hold so it is the still growing and it is not good to sell your bitcoin at the growing point.
i don't think so, in this year the price of bitcoin very best and time to spend bitcoin then buy in low price next years for invest in selling again 2021 bitcoin look increase high price again
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
October 12, 2017, 08:51:23 AM
It went up because of the upcoming fork and down due to russian News  Roll Eyes
So true, no Need to panic; get yourself some cheap alts!
Sure, the upcoming fork is really making a whole lot of people to dump their alts so as to benefit from the upcoming fork. However, I still have the feelings the market was manipulated as the alts are gradually being pumped back and obviously those who panic sold their alts for losses must be biting their fingers now.

Also, I do not really see the Russian news having any effect on the price. It is presently still at $4800 and normally, for every bull run, there will always be a point where it relaxes a bit.
$5k at this moment too much pump so we might expect dump after, nut still don't sell and grab always opportunities when there is. It's still increasing and promising too much amount now.

As expected, yes. Just be careful in making decisions. Now is crucial that it is umping if you are about to buy. Let the price stabilizes and acquire as it pump hard now.Also this coming fork is adding this price rush.
Pages:
Jump to: