Pages:
Author

Topic: DON'T DO PANIC SELLING !!! - page 57. (Read 8930 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 299
October 11, 2017, 06:17:12 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I don't think it was a panic sell. It was probably related to the Russia ban. On these situations I think I understand the sell of bitcoins. They are probably just clearing their account, to invest in other exchanges. Of course that they could probably just withdraw to a wallet and then deposit in another exchange, but there are still many investors that don't use bitcoin wallets, and just buy and sell them in exchanges. Maybe that's what happened, because after that small crash, bitcoin just went up again to the same level.

Russian ban is really not making any difference to the market as far as I am concerned. No huge dump is going on and the price is still going on steady as we had it yesterday and apparently most people have learnt their lessons from the china dump. The truth is that no country can just wake up one day, utter a statement and think the life of bitcoin depends on it. No way! We are past that already. Putin might just want to try to pull another china stunts, but shame on him.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
October 11, 2017, 06:13:43 AM
What if people are not dumping their BTC but just trying to play with the exchange rate? Like if you sell your bitcoin now for 4800 you may buy it later for 4600 (ofc if the price will go down to this level).  Then they will make some easy 200$ for almost nothing.

This is only because the market cap of Bitcoin is still relatively low. Actually, it is very low. There are multiple individual Humans with greater wealth than all of the Bitcoin in the world, combined.

With that said, single corporations and even people, or early BTC adopters have the potential to sway markets right now the likes of which will not be possible if crypto continues growing as it has.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
October 11, 2017, 06:09:40 AM
What if people are not dumping their BTC but just trying to play with the exchange rate? Like if you sell your bitcoin now for 4800 you may buy it later for 4600 (ofc if the price will go down to this level).  Then they will make some easy 200$ for almost nothing.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
October 11, 2017, 05:51:21 AM
Btc at this moment is surely in an accumulation moment to try and break the maximum reached in September. It is just a matter of time, perhaps days.

People are accumulating and stockpiling bitcoin because of the upcoming hard fork. From knowledge of the previous hard fork people know that every fork means some free money and everyone loves money when it comes for free. That is why the current pump in price of bitcoins is occurring and this will continue to occur till the fork happens. After this there may be a fall in bitcoin because people will continue to trade altcoins again. Currently altcoins are being sold for bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency
October 11, 2017, 05:48:03 AM
Lol sure it's best to buy and hold....

A couple of weeks back was the best time because bitcoin was available below 4000$ but still one can buy in small quantities now.
Bitcoin you can buy always. There are times when you can buy it to drop prices and lose money on it, but it will only be for a short period. Then bitcoin will rise again in price and you will earn less than they could but still make a profit. Bitcoin is always growing if you focus on the statistics for the year.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
October 11, 2017, 05:40:08 AM

A couple of weeks back was the best time because bitcoin was available below 4000$ but still one can buy in small quantities now.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
October 11, 2017, 05:33:54 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

finally the price of bitcoins is increasing and was becoming more stable but ! Its price is again decreasing now... You know it will be very nice if you guys instead of dumping them hold on to them...
Dumping the bitcoins in panic because of the fear of the price never reaching this high value in future.. does affects the price of bitcoins in a very bad way!
Yes some people get profit form it but!!!it decrease your future chances of earning even more higher profit... And so does for everyone else...

I don't think it was a panic sell. It was probably related to the Russia ban. On these situations I think I understand the sell of bitcoins. They are probably just clearing their account, to invest in other exchanges. Of course that they could probably just withdraw to a wallet and then deposit in another exchange, but there are still many investors that don't use bitcoin wallets, and just buy and sell them in exchanges. Maybe that's what happened, because after that small crash, bitcoin just went up again to the same level.
Activity: 239
October 11, 2017, 05:31:49 AM
Btc at this moment is surely in an accumulation moment to try and break the maximum reached in September. It is just a matter of time, perhaps days.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
October 11, 2017, 05:24:59 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Don't look at the price fall of bitcoin, it is just adjusted for a very low amount. And aren't you happy that the price of bitcoin is quite stable at $4,700 and is just fluctuating to $4,800. And at this moment we don't have to do anything as we only need to keep on holding because of the upcoming fork. You'll get free coin and you can sell it again after seeing it's value or you may wish to keep on holding it.

Absolutely correct!

I think there is a little bit more holding happening at the moment
and so the price is slowly climbing ahead of the fork
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
October 11, 2017, 05:15:49 AM

That is true you need to hold especially when its a short term drop where there is not much negative news around. but if some major changes do develop in international market where there are chances of drastic dip in prices prefer selling and then buy back later so that you do not have to wait too long for your price to get it.
Activity: 711
Merit: 250
October 11, 2017, 05:11:45 AM
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2017, 05:10:40 AM
Hey everyone Smiley

Don't look at the price fall of bitcoin, it is just adjusted for a very low amount. And aren't you happy that the price of bitcoin is quite stable at $4,700 and is just fluctuating to $4,800. And at this moment we don't have to do anything as we only need to keep on holding because of the upcoming fork. You'll get free coin and you can sell it again after seeing it's value or you may wish to keep on holding it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
October 11, 2017, 05:01:07 AM
No worries, btc price will always recover and go beyond

As always, it always been like that since it was created. There is no way of knowing when will bitcoin go over $10k but it will happen as soon as we keep supporting it nothing can go wrong, many tries to deny it but as always it only gets stronger, panic selling is just normal.

No need to worry about people who panic sell because as that person sells the other person can get the benefit from it, basically panic selling cannot affect bitcoin directly, the only on who lose is them.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
October 11, 2017, 04:32:07 AM
Yeah I also noticed in preev that the btc is decreasing. But I believe in btc and its potential. I belong to one among who believes its price will reach around 10000 dollars by 2020. So there is no chance of thinking to sell my btc. Btc is first of its kind and definitely its price will rise. There may be a little up and down variations but it doesn't mean its price will crash.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
October 11, 2017, 04:00:49 AM
No worries, btc price will always recover and go beyond
Activity: 196
October 11, 2017, 03:44:43 AM
Panic in selling,? If you don't need money that much, It is better to hold btc for future purposes, In my experience with btc, it is highly volatile, sometime it goes up and down, Keep calm my friend because this is the characteristics of btc, The development of btc is part of history that everbody are capable to have a good opportunity started from 2009 and has a value at the lowest level but after a short span of time, it already soar up to the extent and reach the same level with gold, No wonder btc proves to be a good investment.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
October 11, 2017, 03:37:09 AM
Panic selling is uncontrollable especially if a player doesn't have enough money to risk with. In my opinion since I've been engage in the stock market for almost 3 years, without proper knowledge on he industry and lack of resources most of the people I've known ended up dealing a of lost opportunity as they sold their stocks/shares without having any supporting facts to alligned with their decision. As for Bitcoin as the price got higher than this past weeks it is really a quiet a development despite of lot attacks through media to put a bad image on th industry itself. At this point there's no reason for us to sell are coins as you base on the progress that it made this week.
Activity: 462
October 11, 2017, 03:36:16 AM
Only those who has weak hands will do the panic.  As long as you believe on bitcoin you will definitely hold and wait for that wonderful price. The more btc you will hold the bigger the profit you will get.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2017, 03:27:37 AM
Yeah, indeed it's often on panic selling bitcoin it will be generate regret that price can still continue to moving higher. Confidence and patience on holding are urgently needed to prevent panic on selling, which can generate more profits for the next time. I think the current bitcoin price will not drop drastically in the price movement, that's will stabilize above $4000 I guess. Keep our spirit to doing the best till gain the more highest profit.
Activity: 520
October 11, 2017, 03:14:29 AM
Looking at the chart it doesn't seem like anyone was panic selling. The market is fairly resilient right now. The critical point will be whether we manage to break through USD 5k,- -- once we manage that a huge psychological barrier will be torn down. Even if the next attack on USD 5k,- fails I don't see the market dipping any time soon either. Maybe some sideways action, at worst.
it will break that amount and it will help a lot in making the hard fork successful, being panic will not result good thing and will be helpful if we hold it now.
Pages:
Jump to: