Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 4. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 22, 2018, 02:56:00 PM
That was just a bad luck, nothing more I believe. This year showed us a lot of decent ICOs even in such market conditions, and there's still enough hype around various projects, so I think that it is your individual experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 41
September 22, 2018, 12:56:48 PM
At this point I'm staying away from ICOs unless they have a fair distribution without asking for money, right now the risk is too high with al lthe scams we have today.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:13:25 AM
Signs that identify a ICO scam.
Team DEV anonymous - fake profile
Before investing in any ICO project, the first thing we need to care about is the development team. But their names, positions, degrees do not measure the quality of the team as people often mistakenly, but the previous projects that they have made and succeed. In particular, the project staff information you have access to on LinkedIn to ensure that they actually exist.
Scary whitepaper
Although the whitepaper is the most informative document on the project, most people do not read it. When referring to a whitepaper, there are two things to clarify: First, the project must provide specific and detailed information as possible. This will help the investor better understand the project and make it easier to make investment decisions. Reading and understanding the project is also an act that shows that we are more responsible for our investment. If we do not read the whitepaper and invest in losses, the first mistake is because we did not study well.
Use multiple buzzwords
For those who are not professionals in the industry, hearing these buzzwords will feel like this is very specialized, majestic and specialized information. But actually, they intentionally make the reader do not understand or misunderstand.
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:55:31 AM
in 2018 there are a lot of ico scam,
90% of all IOO did not reach or failed 10% percent success but the selling price in the exchange was still below ico.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
September 20, 2018, 02:04:59 PM
I understand your plight but that doesn't mean you should advise potential investors to stay away from ICOs. It is better to advise investors to do due diligence before investing. There are scam ICOs but that doesn't make all other ICOs scam. You can still find credible ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
September 20, 2018, 06:13:05 AM
Unfortunately your example is not isolated,there are many companies who are raising funds ,and then hiding in order not to fall into the trap of scammers suggest to look more closely at the concept of the project ,spending more time you will be able to find a worthy project.
Merit: 13
September 18, 2018, 07:14:10 AM
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

I have been noticing that a lot of projects which i was looking at 3-4 motnhs ago ,right noow are dissapeard.
Unfortunately there is a lot of scams and yes it is hard to spot good ones, but it is not impossible.
I will give you some examples which i seen in ICO phase.
1) MTC
2) PUNDI X
3) NEBULA Ai
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Reward: 10M Sheen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
September 18, 2018, 03:12:00 AM
I also experienced fraud joining the ICO and I didn't get anything or profit until now and there is no continuation, and in my opinion it is very detrimental and a waste of time.
why make an ICO if the reason is that the project was unsuccessful or there were also people who ran away carrying coins or tokens for pesrta payments and whatever the reason was that it was very detrimental to many people and I really hated ICO fraudsters.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 12:47:32 AM
I have also begun to abandon ICO investments because the success of an ICO project is determined by many factors, a good team, a clear roadmap that can benefit investors, and most importantly market conditions when distributing tokens. when the distribution of crypto prices is decreasing globally, the market will have an impact that will decrease again, not to mention the mass sales sequence of the airdrop and bounty tokens will worsen the market atmosphere. the right moment when entering the market is the key to success for those tokens in my opinion
Activity: 35
September 17, 2018, 11:27:07 PM
Before investing in any ICO project, the first thing we need to care about is the development team. But their names, positions, degrees do not measure the quality of the team as people often mistakenly, but the previous projects that they have made and succeed. In particular, the information the employees of your project have access to on LinkedIn to ensure that they actually exist, is also the information that companies often use to looking for talent.
The sketchy whitepaper, although the whitepaper is the most informative document on the project, most people do not read it. When referring to a whitepaper, there are two things to clarify: First, the project must provide specific and detailed information as possible. This will help the investor better understand the project and make it easier to make investment decisions. Secondly, reading and understanding the project is an act that shows that we are more responsible for our investment. If we do not read the whitepaper and invest in losses, the first mistake is because we have not studied it thoroughly, and not by anyone else. A sketchy, uncluttered, low-level whitepaper is a testament to the attitude of the team to the project they are trying to raise capital. How can they do great things even if their whitepaper is superficial ?!
The communication message of an ICO project will usually show their long-term vision and who the customer is. If a project emphasizes their message is to bring in an attractive profit for you, your customers may not be what they say, but maybe their target audience is you invest. If their product/service is good enough, they certainly bring it out, and there is no reason to hide it. The high possibility is that the dev team itself is not confident enough with its product/service to use the profit message to attract investors.
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 10:02:39 PM
I have been to ico or bounty and I was cheated and finally punished but fortunately the sentence was only short so I didn't lose anymore
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
September 16, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Yes your are right now days there are so many scam ico are cheating to investors after they got big amount of money in cryptocurrency so ang one have to to some research about ico before going to invest any ico I also have some interesting story about I was cheated more than 100 USD one of scam ico.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
September 16, 2018, 05:33:23 AM
I have found that people are always being deceived. Is this the result of human greed? People only see the profits of investing in ICO, but they don't see the risk of ICO so huge!
Activity: 29
September 16, 2018, 02:28:16 AM
The characteristics of  ICO projects are the ability to increase profits faster and higher than conventional forms, but also potentially much riskier. Before investing in any field, investors should thoroughly research and make a decision. It is not easy to invest in an ICO. You have to choose a good ICO that has the potential to grow in the future and bring benefits to the community. Feasibility. So how to evaluate a potential ICO project, how effective new investment? First of all, you have to find out about the entire ICO project team, especially the development team and the advisory board. Study each team member for more information about them. A good ICO project ever made their announcement on Bitcoin before executing that project. You should read the user's feedback carefully. The interest of investors will be answered or not. If the developer avoids answering a few questions, it's a bad sign. Sending a personal message of how fast they respond is a good idea. Evaluation of the project phase. Does it only have a whitepaper, A beta? Is there a product launch with limited functionality? The importance of a potential ICO project is to have a large support community, such as a public slack for all investors. What is their Token? Blockchain needed?
Activity: 33
September 15, 2018, 07:43:24 AM
Important notes when deciding to invest in an ICO project. You need to understand the people behind the ICO projects in the past, what they have done, where and how successful. Also, check their credibility and influence in the community. When everything is just a whitepaper for developers, developers create a distinctive brand identity, a clear, easy to understand and transparent presentation of the project. It helps investors to be impressed right from the start and is interested in learning more deeply about the project. TOKENS. What is the total source of supply? How big will the founders and investors be? Inflation rate expected?
 Is the token invested immediately or not? ROADMAP. This is a question you need to know. See all the documents they have posted about the project roadmap. How does the project plan work? What was the original goal? What will happen when the initial goal is achieved? How to develop in the future? Predict the potential risks.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
September 14, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
It is the investors responsibility to check and research that he is investing in the right ICO and company. If you are cheated, it might not be your fault but you were the one to be blamed and not anyone else. I have been blaming myself every time I was cheated and lost good amount of my money but this is the risk in joining the ICO.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 13, 2018, 06:48:31 PM
I think that it is just an occasion, you just selected wrong ICO, don't judge all ICOs because of that one, other people shouldn't follow such a one-minded opinion as for me.
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 11:52:00 AM
If you are deceived it does not mean that all openings are gentle and scammers ! Before investing, you need to study everything well and not to invest all the money, even if it is an excellent project !
September 11, 2018, 11:46:11 AM
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
That will be the lesson for you. Find out thoroughly before making a decision. Investing in an ICO does not necessarily have to be your job x2 x3, but to help that project grow. Wish you luck  Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 11, 2018, 07:53:44 AM
We can't said no one should not go into trading.
1: you have to understand the project ICO
2: invest minimum amount
3: don't invest in ICO because of their huge bonuses
I don't know again how to analyze which project is truly safe and potential. sometimes there are many ico projects that have good teams, clear road maps, whitepaper, Ann and many more but at the end they disappoint investors by being a scam. since then I have switched from ICO investment to trading because it is safer and more profitable. if you still want to invest in ICO, be careful and be prepared with all the risks that might occur
Pages:
Jump to: