Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't go to ICO!i was cheated again! - page 9. (Read 3480 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
August 25, 2018, 11:34:56 PM
ICO is good to earn more money but if you see the ICO are possible now you will notice. ICO can gives you high profit if the ICO that you invested  will increase again the value and you will earn more money on this.
That is right, if the ICO is good and the ICO developer has the credibility to be trusted by many people, then everyone who invests in it can be sure that they will get a big profit, this is the advantage of the ICO project that many investors are waiting for. However, if the ICO project ends in scams, yeah, every investor in it has no other way than to express the money they spent previously. I told everyone, a high profit will be accompanied by a high risk.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 11:32:22 PM
it's sad!! always exist cheat in ico, i only want them punished for doing that
Activity: 8
August 25, 2018, 11:15:42 PM
You lose does not mean that others will lose.
See why you lost, because you chose the wrong project.
Activity: 784
Merit: 108
August 25, 2018, 06:52:46 PM
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Indeed, of the many ICOs that came out almost 80 percent of the scams in my opinion. Only 20 percent of ICO projects are good and really run. Of the 10 ICOs I followed, 5 of them were Scam and not running. And this makes me conscious, whitepapers, telegram groups, teams, roadmaps, the project itself must be absolutely clear.  Please be aware with our choice to invest in ICO, because ICO is not legit like you images
To invest in ICOs requires a lot of serious research and analysis to be successful. I believe that everything is worth it and your serious evaluation helps make the project you invest more successful.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 60
Bounty Campaign Manager
August 25, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
It is not necessary to convince someone to do something, it is the choice of everyone, I personally do not expect that from all the companies in which I participate, poluyau grow profit, wrote a lot of tips on how to choose an ICO, if you have a failure, it does not mean that everyone will have it !!
Activity: 79
August 25, 2018, 12:05:11 PM
there are many ICOs that are scammers, but there are also many good ones. those who do not deceive. yes tokens do not always grow after the release, but this is the market
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
August 25, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
ICO is good to earn more money but if you see the ICO are possible now you will notice. ICO can gives you high profit if the ICO that you invested  will increase again the value and you will earn more money on this.
Activity: 70
August 25, 2018, 11:37:35 AM
careful guys , many ico cheat you can check with https://icowatchlist.com/ before invest
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
August 25, 2018, 08:52:46 AM
I'm so upset recently! I took part in a project called VEGA at the beginning of the year! It's mainly for AI trading! But after ICO, there was no such thing as the second largest exchange they had ever said, and there was no progress in the so-called A project, and there was no one in the telegraph group to manage it. This project now seems to have no hope, so here I appeal to everyone, do not participate in ICO activities! Because there are so many liars! You can't tell which project is real!

Indeed, of the many ICOs that came out almost 80 percent of the scams in my opinion. Only 20 percent of ICO projects are good and really run. Of the 10 ICOs I followed, 5 of them were Scam and not running. And this makes me conscious, whitepapers, telegram groups, teams, roadmaps, the project itself must be absolutely clear.  Please be aware with our choice to invest in ICO, because ICO is not legit like you images
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
August 25, 2018, 08:35:57 AM
Your reminder is very good, especially the novices try not to participate in the ICO project. This year's ICO quality is very bad, a lot of scams.
Nonsense, how can you say this year is very bad, what about lats year, how many scam ICOs were launched and successfully reach their targets and yet they never got listed on exchange and there was no movement in development. I really wonder how many ico's launched last year did what they supposed to do.
Activity: 82
August 25, 2018, 06:18:45 AM

Before joining ICO you should learn  about ico in which you are participating. You should see it's rank. Project for which ico is working and things like that. Of course there are many ICOs that lie people but not every.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 05:03:32 PM
Investments are always risks and Investors know this. If you got a bad experience, it does not mean that all such.
Next time be careful, good luck!)
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 04:47:33 PM
Just because you invested in wrong ICO project because you're not a good investor so you suggest all other people should stay away from investing in ICO project? LOL. As I can see so many investors out there still can earn money from investing in ICO project although downward trend is happening because they're professional investors Smiley.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:15:54 PM
Have you hunt down data on the appraisal site for ICO that you take after? numerous ICOs are trick and don't give the confirmation portrayed in the guide area. you ought to be wise to pick ICO in this year.
Activity: 51
August 11, 2018, 04:27:15 AM
Your reminder is very good, especially the novices try not to participate in the ICO project. This year's ICO quality is very bad, a lot of scams.
Activity: 130
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 07:24:58 AM
That's a bad experience and this is a lesson learned that we should b careful in choosing ICOs and don't ever give your money on those no clear white paper and research thoroughly to minimize the risk.
Activity: 13
August 09, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
That is bad man, i agree there are too many scam projects. I am involved in one of the biggest ICO so far. And i have done so many researches and i think i have finally found ICO legit and not scam.
Activity: 9
August 09, 2018, 06:34:18 AM
I fell sorry for you, ICO is risky especially when there are so many on the market, there are a few reputable ones at the moment, the new up and coming platform BITFAIR, which launches in October, is set to be the first platform to trade in top 100 altcoins, through smart contracts, the catch is you need their tokens to trade, they don't take a percentage of the coin that you buy or sell, so not loosing any part of the investment. They are already in the top ten trading platforms for newbies. Have a look
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
I gave up investing in any ICO project a long time ago, and I will also warn my friends not to invest in any ICO project! Because such investment risk is greater than the income!
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 04:21:33 AM
Investing to ico are still high risk, you can guarantee that ico you have invested will be success and could give you x10 on what youve invested.
Pages:
Jump to: