Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont have the right to know WHO OWNS YOUR MONEY - page 5. (Read 724 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Their office is anonymous also. They do not have a known headquarters. I have also read a lot of news in the past that says Binance's operations are happening at locations that could move from one to another in just a quick time. They do not disclose any information that would lead them open to the public. Even the lowest employee of this large exchange cannot disclose very important data about Binance.

Are you really talking to a legit Binance support? He does not even use the right capitalization of letter.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I think why you want to know the Binance office do you want to go there to see it in person? Binance is a popular exchange and they might keep it a secret, and I've seen a number of articles that Binance's office is in Shanghai, but that was also denied by Binance so I don't know which is true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 19
If you've been listening or reading about crypto news you must have heard about this countless time about their head office, even fake news says police bust binance head office too but turn the table on yourself, if you are the owner will you tell stranger? Anyways, binance has its headquarters in Malta after shifting out of China and Japan subsequently. The company started in china but had to shift its servers and headquarters out of the country due to a government ban on cryptocurrency trading. I expect this should be enough for you
Activity: 136
Merit: 12
Today i contacted Binance via their Support and a customer service agent joined the chat. I just wanted to know where Binance headquarter is? And then you can just have a look at the chat.

I contacted the support three times and on all occasions i got the same answer. My question is simple. I am not asking for exact location i just want to know the country and the city. According to them i dont even have the right to know who is handling with my money.
Pages:
Jump to: