Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 22. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 01:17:03 PM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

In my opinion, bitcoin should be in everyone's portfolio. Holding bitcoin is less risky than alternative currencies. It is difficult to talk about stability, but bitcoin is indeed the most stable in the crypto market. Everyone should assess their own risks.
Activity: 552
Merit: 103
September 12, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
Now in ethereum it is not profitable to keep your investments, I would say that you need to keep in bitcoin, and also transfer funds to Tether or to cash when time comes. I do not see other options now, but everything can change in six months or a year.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 05:36:23 PM
My suggestion is that you divide the money into two places and invest into both bitcoin and ethereum. There are times you might not be too sure of the coin you are holding.
Activity: 182
September 11, 2018, 12:39:29 PM
In my opinion, I can not agree with the statement, because I still believe that btc is the best long term investment and it is gonna be extremely profitable soon.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 11, 2018, 12:33:16 PM
I'm sure that crypto currency is a good asset in which you can safely invest. I always buy bitcoin while I have extra money. I am confident that this is a good investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 12:22:48 PM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

Yes Bitcoin is good only for a short time  investment  because this is. very volatile , it's going up and down , so if you want other , just buy ETH , ripple and neo , litecoin  and hold it for longtime .

Activity: 406
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 11, 2018, 12:07:47 PM
How many people so much of views. I think that bitcoin needs to be held longer. In the future, the cost will rise.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 11, 2018, 03:41:42 AM

I do not think so.I think it is a good idea to hold btc for some time. The prices most coins are not so good so we need ot hold them for the bull market to come.
Activity: 98
September 11, 2018, 03:36:44 AM
I think that it is better to trade altcoins and make a profit than to hold bitcoin and get nothing
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 03:01:07 AM
I think that the best long-term investment is an investment in bitcoin. Because bitcoin itself will grow in price. It is necessary to wait several years, not several months.
Activity: 108
September 11, 2018, 03:00:29 AM
I think, I think that if the cryptocurrency is enough to buy before the bull market comes, it will gain profits, and good coins will never let people down.
Activity: 244
September 11, 2018, 02:58:13 AM
in my opinion, investing in a long time is very good ... because before investing, we certainly think of a loss ... we should be able to anticipate that loss ... if we are not ready to accept such risks, we will not invest ... by playing safely. .like working on a bounty ..
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 02:50:14 AM
Bitcoin or Altcoin is the same since they are both erratic, here and now or long haul dependably have a hazard however you could likewise acquire benefit. simply be watchful on picking the best coin and hold at that point I'm certain you will make a benefit from it.
Activity: 91
September 11, 2018, 02:42:45 AM
Do not agree with your point of view. I don't think there is any coin other than Bitcoin that can be held for a long time. Bitcoin will be more expensive in the future. But many coins will disappear.
Activity: 45
September 11, 2018, 01:35:27 AM
I don't think it is suitable for long-term investment in this year's encryption market, because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market. Long-term holdings will only lose more. But the current price of Bitcoin I think is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
September 11, 2018, 01:19:38 AM
Maybe on of the most bad advice ever i read in this message board since i registred here. Of course you should hold your bitcoins. If you look back, its the cryptocurrency with the most profit. At the end of the day it does not mather how much bitcoin you hold, because on the end, you will change it against fiat money. So hold your bitcoins!
Bitcoin is really high on volatility which is the normal to it. And I think holding bitcoin really spends on the price and the profit that we may gain on it. If the price drop we don't have to do selling because for sure wee can lose it during the price rise. So then we need to put basis on price when we are going to hold or sell.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
September 11, 2018, 01:15:16 AM
Maybe on of the most bad advice ever i read in this message board since i registred here. Of course you should hold your bitcoins. If you look back, its the cryptocurrency with the most profit. At the end of the day it does not mather how much bitcoin you hold, because on the end, you will change it against fiat money. So hold your bitcoins!
Activity: 52
September 11, 2018, 01:12:18 AM
Through this year's encryption market, I believe that the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market, because the price of cryptocurrency will not pick up in the short term, and the current cryptocurrency price is very serious, we are even more Need patience.
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 11, 2018, 01:08:42 AM
I still believe that during the dump it is better to keep your investment in bitcoin. After all, bitcoin behaves most stably in the red market.
Activity: 47
September 10, 2018, 11:25:46 PM
Yes, I think this year's encryption market is really not suitable for long-term holding of our cryptocurrency. Because the price of cryptocurrency continues to fall in this year's market, long-term holdings will only sustain losses.
Pages:
Jump to: