Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 18. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:26:08 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

Can Bitcoin hit $ 50,000 this year? While most of the cryptocurrencies are much below their earlier highs but there are newer and newer predictions coming up for cryptocurrencies. One such prediction is that Bitcoin can rise to as high as $ 50,000 in the calendar year 2018. A cryptocurrency portfolio manager by the name of Jeet Singh, stated at World Economic Forum in Davos, that the current volatility is completely normal when it comes to the cryptocurrencies space. He also stated that it is normal for cryptocurrencies to fluctuate by 70% to 80%. This is one of the main reasons why the current volatility does not worry him at all.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 11:12:03 PM
I think holding bitcoin for a long time has no problems. What are you worried about? Bitcoin is the safest, although its appreciation space is not very big, but it is safe, is the first element of investment.
Activity: 162
September 15, 2018, 11:09:02 PM
in my opinion, this is better suited for bitcoin long-term investment. that means indeed to hodl it in quite a long time. because of the bitcoin also has an annual cycle 4. where recently there would be a sharp increase every 4 years.
Activity: 28
September 15, 2018, 11:07:30 PM
At the present time, I think keeping Bitcoin for a long time is something that investors should do. But if you are an inexperienced investor in market analysis, then you should follow the Bitcoin value.
Activity: 41
September 15, 2018, 10:55:51 PM
I have a prediction that there is a possibility that Bitcoin will lose its reputation in the next few years, given that there are many new coins that can be better in the future. But calm down, this takes a long time, because Bitcoin is the father of all currencies, at least to this day.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
It is safer to hold nevertheless bitcoin, but if to neterpitsya to earn, then it is possible to buy other coins. But it is necessary to remember that before purchase it is worth getting acquainted in details with the coin all its pluses and to minuses. There is a big risk to be mistaken and vice versa to go to sag.
Activity: 66
September 15, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
All well said, thanks for the rich information that you passed across. But in my own opinion, I strongly believe that Bitcoin is the one I can hodl for long term mostly of among all other altcoins in the market place.
Activity: 253
September 15, 2018, 03:12:17 PM
I think that on the contrary bitcoin should be stored as long as possible. This is a great investment for the distant future and at the moment I do not see the point in selling even a minimal part of it, it's even stupid.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 06:23:52 PM
I agree that altcoins in the short term can bring much more profit than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
September 14, 2018, 06:20:17 PM

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

I think holding altcoin is better because it os more volatile than bitcoin. but you have to watch out its updates because anytime they can change fast in a blink on an eye
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 14, 2018, 06:19:32 PM
I prefer to hold Bitcoin. There are no plans to be afraid and run to sell or panic! Altcoin will follow the Bitcoin movement as King of the crypto kingdom. Previously I hadn't thought of switching BCH. It's still difficult to change my personal thoughts. Thank you!!
Activity: 210
September 14, 2018, 06:12:23 PM
on the contrary, I believe that long-term investments in bitcoin will bring good profits in the future. but altcoins can bring even more profit in a short time
OTC
Activity: 196
September 14, 2018, 06:09:59 PM
You don't know what you talking about. I agree that the market isn't healthy for now, prices are falling but there's still hope for bitcoin because it is a great coin.
Activity: 504
September 14, 2018, 02:48:10 PM
No one knows until the end whether it is possible to keep bitcoin for a long time. If such trends continue for six months, then many will sell their savings.
Activity: 36
September 14, 2018, 02:33:59 PM
The cryptocurrencies market is not good enough for long-term investment but it good for trading. Buying and selling crypto will make big profit if you are professional.
September 14, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

Everyone has his own strategy, the one you mentioned is good if only it goes how you described it. It can go the other way round, BCH goes down, while you bought it and you start to regret investing in it as that means, instead of 1 BTC, you now will have 0.8 BTC or whatever the price will be and you will be straggled to make a mistake and would make more mistakes whether to buy BTC or not and keep on losing money
September 14, 2018, 02:25:05 PM
I agree, bitcoin is very unstable, so you need to find time to buy and sell it. Everything is very complicated here, so sort it out
Activity: 38
September 14, 2018, 02:24:02 PM

There is no assurance that holding a particular crypto for a long time would result in value appreciation.
Activity: 276
September 14, 2018, 01:46:10 PM
I don't think It's bad to Hold bitcoins because bitcoin will have an great future .we can get profit in usd I think it also is a profit . but if you want profit in another way like bitcoin or another coin, then we have to choose another pair
Activity: 462
September 14, 2018, 12:43:57 PM
Bitcoin has been giving better value for investors that have been holding bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is highly under appreciated, bitcoin uses is huge and bitcoin  is creating value for businesses and other emerging sector of the economy. Holding bitcoin is wise investment strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: