Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 60. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 09:16:30 PM
why do you forbid to hold bitcoin for long periods of time? if you know the future development of bitcoin then you will definitely decide to hold your bitcoin for as long as possible

If we want our coin more profitable we keep on holding for long term. Like what happened last year those who hold for Bitcoin they can double their profit so we can say that holding is better if we want earn more.
Activity: 13
August 03, 2018, 09:07:38 PM
In my opinion, this is the best strategy, that bitcoin should be held for a long time (1-2 years). This gives better returns than altcoins. It has already been proven many times. At this time Bitcoin is available at very good prices, so it is time to buy and hold bitcoin.
in my opinion, we must see the price of bitcoin is now still in decline what in the increase, if in the increase we are not able to sell it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 03, 2018, 08:45:19 PM
I'm not sure when I hold it for quite a while to expand the sum I don't have the foggiest idea about that we realize that the estimation of bitcoin drops after you have a hold it can get lost so you should be insightful to put resources into the crypto so you don't lose it and for you to get a great deal of cash.

I agree with that. We should not hold bitcoin for a long time I think we should hold bitcoin only if it is necessary. When there is a price decline, this is time when we should hold for the reason that it would help us to avoid losses when it come to our profit.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 03, 2018, 03:07:09 PM
I have always thought that it is important to hold bitcoin even though you decide to hold altcoins. Don't sell your entire amount of btc. Sell only half and buy altcoins with it
copper member
Activity: 616
August 03, 2018, 03:05:42 PM
In my opinion, holding bitcoin for long term gives good returns because holding is the best strategy for good return. We know that Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world and it has already created its own value.

Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
I keep my money in altcoyins because they are not so expensive. After all, the price of several thousand Bitcoin is too big and can be prohibitive.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 03, 2018, 12:59:15 PM
I dont thing about long term investment on bitcoin, i do some speculation buy selling constanly. But its true if u buy 1 bitcoin its shame.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
August 03, 2018, 11:01:06 AM
Cant see any reason not to hold BTC for a long time. I bought most of mine BTC for a price of 8 000$ and miss the oportunity to sell it, but i am pretty sure it will be 20 000$ in future again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
August 03, 2018, 10:47:33 AM
In my opinion, this is the best strategy, that bitcoin should be held for a long time (1-2 years). This gives better returns than altcoins. It has already been proven many times. At this time Bitcoin is available at very good prices, so it is time to buy and hold bitcoin.
Activity: 340
August 03, 2018, 10:39:57 AM
I do not like long-term investments in the crypto market. It makes more sense to make money by buying and selling.
I make more money by buying and selling.
It is necessary to follow the market constantly.
They said holding btc will make you profitable but in this case, you just loss your investment not directly. You can have short term investment than long term because for me bitcoin now is not good in long term holding, maybe in short but the value is not pleasing. So better to spread it in many coins so you have more chances of having income.
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
August 03, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
Trading is indeed better but many people also do not have time and patience to learn market dynamics.
Most just buy and pray.

Investment is like raising a kid, it needs to be supervised.
Activity: 378
August 03, 2018, 10:26:32 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

But choosing BTC you will be less risky. That is why we always have to make choices. Risking to gain more or lose it all!And more importantly, find out before doing something
Activity: 277
Merit: 250
August 03, 2018, 10:23:33 AM
I think you are right if holding bitcoin for too long afraid of it happening is not in want allows us to experience loss
and once the market goes down you can get a chance. Buy alt and hold coins to reach your target nice coins never give you a loss just takes patience

On the one hand you are right, but there are still many people and maybe I am also not so crypto related and we still need the currency to pay the bills, buy something to eat and other necessities

You should be able to choose the right coin where you can invest your bitcoin, otherwise you can lose most of your investment that you have

Activity: 51
August 03, 2018, 10:21:13 AM
Hold it in a short time of periof and sell it immediately.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
August 03, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
If we rely on the experience that we received this year, we really do not need to do this, but if we look at the longer-term prospects that stretch from 2013, then we can say that these are good investments.
Exactly, as a long term investor, we need to fully understand that every investment has it's bad days or months and as long as we believe
we will never loss our aggressiveness in investing. Crypto is young therefore it's risky but the potential to make us rich is there as long as we hold.
Activity: 71
August 03, 2018, 10:10:30 AM
Bitcoin holding in a long time is actually very profitable because Bitcoin is always projected to increase along with the increasingly familiar crypto globally. This is a strategy, choosing a holding for a long time or a short time is the choice of everyone who want to invest.

Activity: 546
August 03, 2018, 09:35:10 AM
If we rely on the experience that we received this year, we really do not need to do this, but if we look at the longer-term prospects that stretch from 2013, then we can say that these are good investments.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 09:33:53 AM
I think we think about all the time our coin versus bitcoin and all the time, we stay on bitcoin. Nowadays we see the situation, alt coins lost value versus bitcoin

You are right, if we decide to stay in cryptocurrency for a long time then it is necessary that we hold a big part of our holdings on bitcoin. Everything in the world of cryptocurrency depends on the price and situation of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
August 03, 2018, 09:32:39 AM
The author wanted to show that he is a guru of mathematics or that bitcoin does not cost anything at the moment, I'm not talking about a price list, I agree somewhere with him .. I have to give many hopes to alternative coins. It is necessary to develop all the time)
Activity: 340
Merit: 101
August 03, 2018, 08:53:33 AM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

I also believe that it is worth investing your $ 1000 in coins that cost about$ 1 thus I earn at x2. I'll make $ 1,000 clean. When I sell half my coins. And if the price will be$ 5 it will profit X5. This is a lot of money, you can not earn such a sum in bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: