Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't invest your money in Ico - page 3. (Read 4830 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 112
July 12, 2017, 01:33:15 AM
I think most of them are a scam but some coins are not. But still they give profits and that's what matters. As the problem with altcoins is its pump and dump, you can sell the altcoin quickly at pump if you feel the altcoin is not that good. You can also not invest.
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
July 12, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
absolute
it's scam!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 12, 2017, 01:24:22 AM
Thanks your info
I thinks coin wwith mining have good i dea! Other may be scam or not, but many .....
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
July 12, 2017, 01:21:29 AM
I believe in Ico a lot as they always have proper planning if execution. The products they develop or invest in has always got a meaning and i think you should change your thinking against ICO. Many of them are great success in this month only and investing in them is always good way of investing your money.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 12, 2017, 01:15:46 AM
...but I always check is there scam accusations against some of them...

The rest of what you mentioned in that sentence is usually fairly easy to check out. But allegations of a scam are a bit harder to verify. It looks to me like every single coin that ever existed, has been called a scam and usually in a somewhat believable manner. I'm not saying you can't find out, but it is a bit more difficult.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
July 11, 2017, 02:49:00 PM
In my own opinion, I believe it not all the ICO that are scam. Although in as much as I have that believe I will still not advice anyone to invest all of his/her capital in just one ICO or investment. But it will be less risky to spread your capital into different ICO or investment opportunity in other to have a little rest of mind on your investment.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 11, 2017, 08:27:45 AM
High risk, but high reward too! You could make ALOT of money from ICOs. You could multiply your money by 800 easily if you're lucky...

That's why it's interesting, 100$ can easily become +8000$, math is simple here all we need to do is invest in right coin. Risk is high and probably many coins will worth 1 satoshi in the future, look at yobit, they have many coins that worth 1 satoshi with 0 volumes, but some coins are traded for years and even they do not have some high price they are surviving.
Most important thing to look when you ste joining some ICO or buying some coins is to look trade volume, do they have active community and how many people is interested in that coin. Very important thing is what some coin offers and their plans for the future, I don't know much about dev teams, but I always check is there scam accusations against some of them, good dev teams work for their coins, upgrade it all the time, solve the bugs, etc, its good to be part of community like that one and to buy while prices are low, future can bring many surprises, it important to be ready for it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
July 11, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
Not all ICO coins are shit. Just make sure to choose a good coin with a good business model. You can get a big profit in ICO by buying the coin on its early stage where theres a big discount. From the discount rate you already have a profit.

Now the hard part is by waiting the coin to arrive in the exchange site. Once the coin has arrived from the exchange site, dump it immediately. Wait for the next few days until all investors dump their shares. Then rebuy all coins from the dip. Another profit!

Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you guys, never and ever invest your money in Ico because it is very high risk.

My Top Altcoins:

DCR
LTC
XRM
ZEC

why this coins because you can mining and take good profits or hold for long time.

this altcoins are very importation in market cap also will have high cap in near future, invest your money without any risk.

Note: maybe the price too much high but will jump in near future.

good time to buy, good luck for All.

Thanks.

Regards,

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 11, 2017, 07:19:04 AM
High risk, but high reward too! You could make ALOT of money from ICOs. You could multiply your money by 800 easily if you're lucky...
Activity: 56
July 11, 2017, 07:12:27 AM
If you researched the ICO, and it seemed the general consensus that people liked it, wouldn't the ICO at least be good for a quick pump and dump? Most of the "good" ICO's seem to have a good first day on the market. Or maybe first couple of days. Where the price goes way up just because its the first day/s. Wouldn't a good pump and dump strategy be, buy into an ICO and then sell it at the end of the first day? Just ride that initial wave that you know is coming. On the first day.

Good idea, or bad idea?
Activity: 4
July 11, 2017, 05:46:20 AM
i've profited from ICOs, just do your research and invest wisely...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 11, 2017, 05:39:01 AM
I think that all of the ICO is not a scam. But, some of the ICO is the scam. Already, I have joined some ICO which is successful. And, I made a good profit.
Yes correct but i wouldn't advise anyone to invest much because current situation is strange, people panicking and doing some unpredictable foolishness, so better avoid something if you are not completely sure in your decisions.

Disclaimer: Transition times are always best for enrichment!
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
July 11, 2017, 05:33:40 AM
I don't completely agree on not to to invest in ICO because lots of ICO given huge profit i will take example Byteball when its started market 19$ in exchanges then it reached 700$+ its only one example there is lots other. I dont think any other trading platform or shares given this much profit in 6 months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
July 11, 2017, 05:17:34 AM
I think that all of the ICO is not a scam. But, some of the ICO is the scam. Already, I have joined some ICO which is successful. And, I made a good profit.
Activity: 262
July 11, 2017, 03:38:09 AM
yeah,it's risk!
but sometimes it will got a big reward too
more and more ICO scam release, the team of ICO run out the money of investers
and release another one,it's so normal
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
July 11, 2017, 01:30:43 AM
I think ico is the best way to invest just how you choose a good ico and dev don't mess with the project, make sure ico is using escrow services so you don't afraid with your investment
Activity: 546
July 11, 2017, 01:19:01 AM
Hi Guys,

I would like to share with you guys, never and ever invest your money in Ico because it is very high risk.

My Top Altcoins:

DCR
LTC
XRM
ZEC

why this coins because you can mining and take good profits or hold for long time.

this altcoins are very importation in market cap also will have high cap in near future, invest your money without any risk.

Note: maybe the price too much high but will jump in near future.

good time to buy, good luck for All.

Thanks.
Regards,

I can't agree with you .The key to you is mining.
A lot of shitcoins include POW, not all the ICO coins are shitcoins.

Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
July 11, 2017, 01:10:13 AM
I don’t think that ICO are scam or risky. ICO always turn out be best investment if the have already invested into big advertising platforms. That makes us sure about there legitimacy. I am completely into ICO now and earn big from it only. Atlas ICO won’t let you down like the coins which are rusting out in the market with zero investment value.

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 07, 2017, 03:11:13 PM
Most ICO ive seen are scam PnD.. only a few real ones out there IMO
That might be how it is now and that is how it was back then. It's really a gamble to see what ICO is going to do well because some of the ICO don't really make it past the launch period.

I know of Icobid, mostly everyone thought that it was going to be a good coin to invest in though the price of it went down so fast that so many people got angry.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
July 07, 2017, 05:20:40 AM
I invested in sonm ico and am down 50% on my investment Cry
Pages:
Jump to: