Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't love any Alt coins. - page 11. (Read 30065 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 05:13:51 PM
Actually people's learn from mistake. Those mistake I did began, I am realizing now. That's why I want to share it. Perhaps everyone will not agree with me. Every traders have few favorite coins. It's normal fact, but don't love too much any coin it's my logic.

I don't want to mention but I have lost many btc just one coin. Just think it will go more up and didn't sold. In a result price dropped 4X. So I want to say don't love any coin, just sale when you are in profit and go another coin or wait for drop price again and buy it. It's very difficult to recover once drop an Altcoin. One more thing, don't invest your all fund on single coin. It will loss more, who know it will up or drop.
I also faced a situation like you. Although the price was 95$ at the end of last year, I did not sell and wait for my favorite coin and I sold it worth of 2$ in August. But if I had not sold compulsorily, I had to sold it for 0.60-0.70$ now. lol. It is also better to diversify some of the money into stock or Forex instead of just crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 04:31:37 PM
Actually people's learn from mistake. Those mistake I did began, I am realizing now. That's why I want to share it. Perhaps everyone will not agree with me. Every traders have few favorite coins. It's normal fact, but don't love too much any coin it's my logic.

I don't want to mention but I have lost many btc just one coin. Just think it will go more up and didn't sold. In a result price dropped 4X. So I want to say don't love any coin, just sale when you are in profit and go another coin or wait for drop price again and buy it. It's very difficult to recover once drop an Altcoin. One more thing, don't invest your all fund on single coin. It will loss more, who know it will up or drop.
Really, one of my bad experiences is that I have lost more than 60% of my funds when I invest in one coin (I will not mention it), even though we believe that the coin will have good potential at least we keep saving funds or buy other altcoins so the losses we get are not too big.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

The best piece of advice you gave is in the last line -
don't invest your all fund on single coin
I believe this is true for bitcoin or any alt-coin. Diversification is key for success.

The rest of the advice is true as well it's just not so simple to follow because knowing when to buy or sell is tricky and it's hard not to grow attached to coins you believe in and that provide you with success.
Activity: 267
Merit: 77
December 15, 2018, 01:34:02 PM
The general idea is do not mix emotions when trading.
Always judge based in the foundamentals and the technicalities.
Although when a coin meets all your criteria and lives up to it's potentials, you are likely to get excited and get attached to it. But always control your emotions.

I agree. I am almost able to do it. My enthusiasm for crypto influenced me to not act on my rational knowledge of when to sell and buy. Each missed cycle I learn a little more and become a better investor.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
December 15, 2018, 01:20:34 PM
The general idea is do not mix emotions when trading.
Always judge based in the foundamentals and the technicalities.
Although when a coin meets all your criteria and lives up to it's potentials, you are likely to get excited and get attached to it. But always control your emotions.
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Ceck me in livestream twith
December 15, 2018, 01:19:01 PM
You're right, but from my point of view, besides investing in a coin, it's ok and try to trade at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
December 15, 2018, 12:47:42 PM

Pages:
Jump to: