Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't love any Alt coins. - page 7. (Read 30065 times)

Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO
December 21, 2018, 07:14:55 PM
My favorite has been Bitcoin because of it capacity and ability to strive in the bear market and come out strong unlike other tokens which are not encouraged. Altcoins have loose some valuable to the investors hence many investors have seize to make investment with tokens rather bitcoin.

indeed, altcoin until now many have started to get bored with the conditions of the market and also the developers and teams of most of the altcoins are not running according to their roadmap. This also causes a drastic decline in many altcoins
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
December 21, 2018, 06:48:27 PM
I agree with the author, you need to optimize your portfolio every 4-5 months or sell cryptocurrency with an increase in its value by 100-200% and leave part for a long time
When it comes to investing you cannot leave anything to chance, if you buy stocks you still need to check them once in a while to see if no stock has lost too much value but when it comes to cryptocurrencies, that move many times faster than any stock, this process needs to be more frequent and if you find a coin that is losing money then it is OK to sell it and only buy it again if it is beginning to recover.
Crypto market moves freely and inevitable price fluctuations that is why we shouldn't expect profits all the time. The chances we have is just 50/50, losing and gaining. If we are so soft and deeply affected for the loss, we certainly losing forever. We can't just depend on a single coin but to look for another opportunity in the other(altcoins).
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 21, 2018, 06:26:03 PM
I agree with the author, you need to optimize your portfolio every 4-5 months or sell cryptocurrency with an increase in its value by 100-200% and leave part for a long time
When it comes to investing you cannot leave anything to chance, if you buy stocks you still need to check them once in a while to see if no stock has lost too much value but when it comes to cryptocurrencies, that move many times faster than any stock, this process needs to be more frequent and if you find a coin that is losing money then it is OK to sell it and only buy it again if it is beginning to recover.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
December 21, 2018, 01:53:49 PM
Coins that have strategies and the prospect i always take priority and hold.
Unique coins are always good for investing and for holding. I do focus for such coins to add some balance for my portfolio along with bitcoins. I guess I cannot stop loving altcoins and at the same time I cannot believe them to take more risk.
You got my point, you need to choose and pick good altcoins in the market cap that in the line of even top 20 altcoins in the market cap. Yes, it brings a risk but altcoins it gives also profit if you know how to manage with it. There's a good coin in altcoins that profitable in holding, but of course, 75% of my capital was on the Bitcoin investment. Loving altcoin is good but picks a right one that brings you profit.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 01:44:48 PM
My favorite has been Bitcoin because of it capacity and ability to strive in the bear market and come out strong unlike other tokens which are not encouraged. Altcoins have loose some valuable to the investors hence many investors have seize to make investment with tokens rather bitcoin.

Of course not only you make bitcoin as your favorite coin to invest, but almost most investors will also choose it, each altcoin has the potential of each and it will be like bitcoin who will be able to get a pump when the market situation has recovered.
because with the altcoin we can still get income while high coins have decreased prices, so altcoin for me is very important to grow my assets other than bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
December 21, 2018, 01:37:37 PM
sometimes, someone holds the altcoin they have until the price drops, because of that, many people say that don't trust any altcoin. Well, I think this is just a matter of strategy, and how you use the altcoin you have.
I have experienced that with many coins, but I always choose reputed coins hence I guess I do not need to worry on holding them as I am sure they will bounce back at any time along with bitcoins. Yes, altcins are not too bad to hate them but we need to be more careful while choosing them for investing. If we go random coins then I guess then we must need to agree with OP and should stop loving altcoins.

Coins that have strategies and the prospect i always take priority and hold.
Unique coins are always good for investing and for holding. I do focus for such coins to add some balance for my portfolio along with bitcoins. I guess I cannot stop loving altcoins and at the same time I cannot believe them to take more risk.
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
December 21, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
Actually people's learn from mistake. Those mistake I did began, I am realizing now. That's why I want to share it. Perhaps everyone will not agree with me. Every traders have few favorite coins. It's normal fact, but don't love too much any coin it's my logic.

I don't want to mention but I have lost many btc just one coin. Just think it will go more up and didn't sold. In a result price dropped 4X. So I want to say don't love any coin, just sale when you are in profit and go another coin or wait for drop price again and buy it. It's very difficult to recover once drop an Altcoin. One more thing, don't invest your all fund on single coin. It will loss more, who know it will up or drop.
Your opinion is also very real and i think depending on the time of good or bad market we choose Altcoins which are potential. Focus on a coin is also not potential and effective.Coins that have strategies and the prospect i always take priority and hold.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
December 21, 2018, 12:54:59 PM
I was more love my money than altcoins because if i missed good opportunities to sell when the price high then i would regret my decission and for me personally i do have favourite coin but i won't sacrificed my money to hold them if someday they turn out to dead coin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
December 21, 2018, 09:49:05 AM
You're right, but from my point of view, besides investing in a coin, it's ok and try to trade at the same time.

I think its better to conduct both of them like you doing investing while doing trading so you can earn double income. Even it is difficult to manage you should try to do it well so it will really end up in a positive income. You need to put more effort and time in order to become successful in doing investing while doing trading.
sometimes, someone holds the altcoin they have until the price drops, because of that, many people say that don't trust any altcoin. Well, I think this is just a matter of strategy, and how you use the altcoin you have.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
December 21, 2018, 08:52:26 AM
Actually people's learn from mistake. Those mistake I did began, I am realizing now. That's why I want to share it. Perhaps everyone will not agree with me. Every traders have few favorite coins. It's normal fact, but don't love too much any coin it's my logic.

I don't want to mention but I have lost many btc just one coin. Just think it will go more up and didn't sold. In a result price dropped 4X. So I want to say don't love any coin, just sale when you are in profit and go another coin or wait for drop price again and buy it. It's very difficult to recover once drop an Altcoin. One more thing, don't invest your all fund on single coin. It will loss more, who know it will up or drop.
We should love it because it is also part of bitcoin so that we have to love altcoin because altcoin is one of the important also we should love it and we dont have to ignore it.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
December 20, 2018, 07:53:24 PM
well, you're right, this can't be endured forever. maybe within 2 or 3 months, we can sell the assets we have, or within a few months. well, I thought about selling it like that, but it seems like now the price has begun to recover, and I plan to hold it back.
holding 4 or 5 months enough for us to see the developtment progress, and i  think its enough for us to begin switch our asset to anothers potential coins.holding too long sometimes risky.
Long term isn't good if there is no change in price of what coin you are holding. Of course, we want to grow our investment and diversifying into other coin is a great choice. I'm doing these for many times and I feel better on it and not worry if it's losing its value cause it turn back easily.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
December 20, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

the wayI can see with your experienced in holding your coins, you didn't become practical, instead you may be invest all your fund into crypto in just one coin only, which is really not good that will cause you loss of capital in the end. If I were you much better if you join in any campaign, whether social media campaign, translation, content creation, vlog or community manager.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
December 20, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
You're right, but from my point of view, besides investing in a coin, it's ok and try to trade at the same time.

I think its better to conduct both of them like you doing investing while doing trading so you can earn double income. Even it is difficult to manage you should try to do it well so it will really end up in a positive income. You need to put more effort and time in order to become successful in doing investing while doing trading.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
December 20, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
That always make anyone to have a pretty good edge over an investor who is just going the HODL way. One thing about investment is that if you do not have a trading knowledge, at least long term, you just have to realize you have nothing else to do than to stick with what you are holding and look forward to the long term whatever the short term outcome may be like. However, with some good trading knowledge with it, even if it is long term trading, you will always be able to take advantage of the trends to your advantage. Altcoins are pretty more volatile and you really want to be extra careful dealing with them.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
December 20, 2018, 08:07:46 AM
well, you're right, this can't be endured forever. maybe within 2 or 3 months, we can sell the assets we have, or within a few months. well, I thought about selling it like that, but it seems like now the price has begun to recover, and I plan to hold it back.
holding 4 or 5 months enough for us to see the developtment progress, and i  think its enough for us to begin switch our asset to anothers potential coins.holding too long sometimes risky.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
December 20, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
I guess this is something we have really mentioned several times in this space about altcoins, as they are the most volatile of all when it comes to long term hold, and simply you really do not want to be putting much of your hopes in them, because they are always known to end up hitting back on their historical support in the long run anyway. Nonetheless, that does not mean, they still cannot end up recovering, as that is some normal thing in most markets, but you just have to know how you want to be handling yourself in most cases, that is all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2018, 05:39:46 AM
How can you love any particular coin when you do not have any power over the coin. It is foolhardy to do that as you will eventually lose your money protecting your love. If you have compassion over any particular coin you will not be able to act when necessary to sell the coin according to market pulse but you will be keeping the coin hoping based on analysis which you are never part of that it will increase in value. But the opposite will be the case as the price will crash.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 254
December 20, 2018, 04:47:49 AM
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
December 20, 2018, 03:28:06 AM
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
December 20, 2018, 02:24:10 AM
I think we can still hold altcoins like ethereum, lisk, litecoin, zcash and dash the foregoing coins has done very well in the past and there are still doing very well today no matter what is happening.  Some of this coins could have gone into extension if not for how strong there are.
So yes you are right about that but the loss in the values of Altcoin has deeply hurt people and some of them who had been around for some time have also left the market. Only the long term guys are going to stay.
Pages:
Jump to: