Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Rush Whenever Posting: Cross Check and Edit before Hitting the post Button - page 5. (Read 691 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 442
I buy all valid country Gift cards swiftly.
To Non English Users
Mistake is inevitable, if there is no mistake there is no correction, that is, people make mistake and through the mistake, corrections are made. Most users submit their post without cross checking the write up. So in many times omissions occurred and some ungrammatical statement occurred and English speaking users see them as trash, shit post without correction. It is better you reread you work before posting to avoid mistake. Be a good poster. Avoid mistake. But mistake is inevitable. It most come but not always.
Nice and kindy advice and that's why the preview button exist. The forum makes it easier for people to preview  their works to have  a view of how the post looks Iike before posting them, so as to avoid some unnecessary  mistakes but I don't have to blame people because some of these users make this unnecessary mistakes by having autocoreect on their phones and most times the errors and mistakes aren't easily spotted.

I personally read post with assumptions of me being the writer and that's why I always do my best to try to read every post I could with less judgemental heart but rather with the consciousness that no one is above mistakes.
Activity: 86
Merit: 15
To Non English Users
Mistake is inevitable, if there is no mistake there is no correction, that is, people make mistake and through the mistake, corrections are made. Most users submit their post without cross checking the write up. So in many times omissions occurred and some ungrammatical statement occurred and English speaking users see them as trash, shit post without correction. It is better you reread you work before posting to avoid mistake. Be a good poster. Avoid mistake. But mistake is inevitable. It most come but not always.
Pages:
Jump to: