Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 22. (Read 17490 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
The key to success in trading is to be patient and be able to control your emotions. I think in trade you do not need to spend a lot of time to watch it but you should be able to choose the right time to buy and sell.

Yes, patience is one key to success when it comes to trading. Also depending on how you trade like If you are a daily trader you would likely spend most of your time in trading. Spending  too much time in trading is good as long as you are learning from it. Analyzing the market will be an advantage if you spend time on it.
spending too much time can help you to be more familiar with movements of certain project and what are those who influence the flow, as we knew that there's a lots of possibilities why project are being supported, and with dedication with your activities you will gain a lots of knowledge just be more wiser not using any emotions but try using good senses.
We have different point of view and that is not a problem at all right? It is normal.
It is just depends on how you feel comfortable whether you do spend a long time or just for a while until you feel it is enough.
I personally don't like to spend too much time without enough rest to think more reasonable in trading , all i can get when do it is a feeling underpressure to get more profit .
Activity: 223
Merit: 250
Spend much time for decide before buy/sell is good, you need to do that because you won't regret after all in future. Of course, too much time for trading can make your life have trouble, because not only trading need you spend your time to work, take care your health important make money.
In life, there should always be a balance. If you do something too much, then you may even end up doing it badly and then it affects you. Always have a limit and give room for other activities. I stopped day trading because it was affecting me every now and then which I see as something not good.

Long term to me even sounds much more better as you only have few minutes to make decisions, set your trade and then come back may be next day to see which one has gone through or which one to set again.
We all have learn that excess of anything turn into poison trading is a good option for someone who really wants to make the practical use of his inborn talent what if someone spend most of his time just in trading whether in the terms of cryptocurrencies or through some other ways the repeated practice would lead to a boring and monotonous routine.

Hence a balance must be kept between your leisure time and the working hours because too much of hard work will leave you stressed and will also affect your physical and mental health badly.
That is right, anything all needs you can create a schedule for working, not only trading is the job need you spend your time to work arrangements and rest periods. A good heathly can help you forcus to working and beside that, your emotion is also good because you will worry other things while you working.
Activity: 58
Merit: 10
You will feel scared because of the rise and fall, change too fast
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
Being greedy is not even the case here, because that can still be controlled. However, the fact that you are no longer in your right mind, and you cannot think straight due to the mental stress you would have given yourself would make you to make some bad decisions and at the end get more emotional as you want to keep continuing which I totally understand may lead to greed as you have said and that is a bad thing. So, it is better to take some chill pill once in a while when tired and just call it a day.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Spend much time for decide before buy/sell is good, you need to do that because you won't regret after all in future. Of course, too much time for trading can make your life have trouble, because not only trading need you spend your time to work, take care your health important make money.
In life, there should always be a balance. If you do something too much, then you may even end up doing it badly and then it affects you. Always have a limit and give room for other activities. I stopped day trading because it was affecting me every now and then which I see as something not good.

Long term to me even sounds much more better as you only have few minutes to make decisions, set your trade and then come back may be next day to see which one has gone through or which one to set again.
We all have learn that excess of anything turn into poison trading is a good option for someone who really wants to make the practical use of his inborn talent what if someone spend most of his time just in trading whether in the terms of cryptocurrencies or through some other ways the repeated practice would lead to a boring and monotonous routine.

Hence a balance must be kept between your leisure time and the working hours because too much of hard work will leave you stressed and will also affect your physical and mental health badly.
Activity: 177
Merit: 102
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

I think when most say don't spend too much time trading what they really mean is to not watch your trades actively and to not try and trade on every little peak and dip, if you do this you will get too heavily invested and make mistakes, trading is a patient mans game.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
Too much time for trading, isn`t a bad thing, it is good for your trading education.
That looks bad inside you is "you can`t control your emotions", which in turn made a lot of mistakes. And finally you assume "Don`t Spend Too Much Time Trading?", This is a wrong assumption.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
This is very true because when you too much time in trading so you can not control emotion, and trading with emotional only make big loss and only waste your time. Good trading strategy is keep focus to analysis the market but not over trading and do not greedy when taking profit.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.
If you are the person that are not easily affected for some changes on the market then too much time in trading is not bad for you beside this is much good for you to study well the market. But if you are the person that are easily affected then too much time in trading is not for you.
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
haha, you have wasted your time. The important is that you need spend much time for reading and researching instead checking price regularly.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
what is your opinion?

Why not? Experience is very important in trading.
Activity: 742
No it is wrong, if you spend more time you can make a better trading it is true. One example if your age only 20 your emotion is out of control because you are a young after 40 year later you will know what is your wrong and on that time you can make a better trade so in this time you should give your time with your trading. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
In trading you must have enough control on your emotion to not lose your prfoit, and i think its true that you may not spend too much time in it because you can easily set the price of what you want to sell in that that kind of price, so we will just control those emotion for our profits sake.
Activity: 868
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
True, spending alot time for trading is less good effect for quality analysis on trading. Or maybe you should do longterm trading, so you can enjoy life better.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It is not all about spending too much time on trading, question should be what are you trading.
It does matter how much more, or time I spend on trading as far what I do I will achieve from it, time spending does matter.
Certainly, what you are trading is important as that is important to make some profit. However, even when you know what you are trading, there are chances that you can flop if you are not in your right mind, which can be a problem when you are spending too much time at once trading all together.

I learnt my lessons pretty bad some years back when I was trying to make a lot of profit at once and instead of sleeping, my mind is always on the trade I am missing at that moment, which really did not tell good on me and I ended up breaking down and even spending more time out of trading that I could have prevented in the first place.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
what is your opinion?
Its not really bad on spending too much time on trading since there are are active traders which do really spend their times on doing trading. This would really depend on what kind of trader you are. The suggested thing on here is when you do know how to stop specially when your mind or brain is quiet tired on doing trading because once you are tired you cant execute trades properly which causes mistakes. which causes for us to lose up money.

That is right. There is nothing wrong on spending too much in trading. Honestly you can earn a lot by simply trading. In trading, not only the volatility of the market is your adversary but also your emotions. Too much emotions, too much greed may lead you to too much losses. Sometimes, even if you know what you are doing but you can't control your greed may lead you to loss. So I suggest learn how to control your emotion first.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
what is your opinion?
Before we enter in trading learning the tactics about it to avoid too much spending our time here.Limits up yourself trading is a long term investments and it needs a lot of time and being patience to wait one thing for sure it has a great results when you wait for the value of bitcoin to increase higher to make your profitable investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
what is your opinion?
When you stay glued to your trading platform, you will most likely end up over-trading and taking up positions you ordinarily won't have taken. Mistakes become inevitable because of fatigue and inability to differentiate between real market signals and noise. A way out, is to always have at least a daily trading plan, drawn from one's market studies and analysis and sticking to them religiously.
Spending too much time on trading is not good for both the mental health of a person as well as his finance .moreover repeating the same thing again and again might cause you a great loss in the end.

Therefore my advice is that one should set up limits for himself before he actually trades in a particular time. I think that most of us do not consider this fact seriously but it can have some remarkable effects at the end i.e. spending most of the time you have got in trading turns your life into a hell boring thing and colors a complete picture into something dull.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
We all know time is better than money. If you want to be a great actors what would you naturally spend your time on? Watching and analysing movies of course. So should trading be different?
Activity: 1358
why don't you spend your time in studying in trading how to get a profit so you never get mistakes or maybe less, and emotion is our enemy so control your emotion never get affect just be patient and choose coin wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: