Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 18. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Large scale, green crypto mining ICO
I think it depends on what type of trader are you. Some are just swing trader which requires less time than being a day trader. Some are for long term purposes and some are for just scalping. If you are a day trader then you must really focus on how the market moves in a daily basis. You don’t usually let your coins stay for several days. You are on a 5-7% daily profit. If you are a swing trader then you just set your buy order and if it is executed then you are just waiting for it to hit your target price. It takes days or weeks before it is being targeted. I think spending too much time in trading is not bad unless other things will be affected. Just remember that trading is not the only thing you must do. Time management is a must.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I don't think so Smiley)). I spend almost my time everyday for trading but everything still fine. Maybe you made a lot of mistake in trading while you spent a lot of time for it just because you didn't have enough experience and trading skills. Don't worry about it cause you're not the only one like that, it'll be better soon, try to improve your trading skills and everything will be fine although you spend much or less time for it Smiley)

i quite agree with op because as we see some coins takes time to increase or pump and most of them are altcoins/tokens therefore spending too much time looking at the chart is useless and makes no sense because their values are still the same but i guess it still depends because some coins are also good in shorter terms like bitcoins which likely to increase  and  pump unexpectedly, so much better if you can track it oftenly to make a descent profit.
Well I think I don’t agree because trade is one of the best source of income around the world and I think as much as time when you will spend in trade so it will give you a same profit as per your spending time so I think it depends on you when you spend too much time in trade so it will give you too much profit and when you give little time so for sure you will get little profit as well so I think we must do daily trade and give more time to trade.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

If you spend time analyzing the charts to prepare a trading strategy for the upcoming moves, that can be time well spent. At least if you actually stick to your analysis and follow through with your plans. If you just stare at the charts and start second guessing yourself at every minor move... that's time wasted.
As a part of investment , we should also take time to invest a lot of time for us to gain knowledge and to learn the real system of Bitcoin in terms of trading. Just like in transaction where it could actually give people a good way to earn and to have a profit. So taking time out of investments is not a bad thing actually it is the reversed of it. Becasue the more time we learn Bitcoin as apart of investments or transaction the more chance it could have us profit or the more way we could used our Bitcoin in different part of investments.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
you. Don't spend too much time on trade. I'd made many error when maintain on the internet daily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
Since you can manage yourself to spend more in trading ,no worries to spend a lot.As long it cannot be result for loosing money and your having a lot of experience,knowing the skills it might be resulting for profitable income.
Activity: 217
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

I don't thing spending too much time for trading is wrong but I suggest you to manage your time more efficiently since you really have to be careful in trading. I believe that IQ and EQ have to work together for a balance and better result especially in trading. You will have to be focused on the result you want to achieve and don't spend time for those you think are not helpful to get your goal.
Activity: 139
well, that depends on the perception of each person. there are people who spend their time to trading, because it is his hobby. and some are just ordering the price and leave the computer to work. but, I also just give a little time to trading.

I sometimes spend around 6 hours a day on trading and I don't regret for this because it makes me a better trader about market and it's important for me to manage my funds in trading platforms.
Activity: 243
what is your opinion?

Spending time for trading is good.its kind of fulltime job but some other traders is also spend thier time for nothing Its because thier emotion not taking hold.if your a trader hold your emotion and think strategy,monitor time to time the chart of what you trade if you dont want to failed or bankcrupt.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
It’s true that no need to give full time to trade because if your trade and you want to buy some things o it’s easy to buy and then if you want to sell bitcoin so I think you will post your things for buy and you will received a message for your customer and the you can deal with him but if you want more profit from trade so then I think you need to give more time to trade because more things to buy can give you more profit so it’s up to you.
At the beginning, you must to spend all time to learning the knowledge and experience about trading if you want to become the professional trader and see it as the main job for your life. You can't become the professional trader if you just spend a little of time to learning trading. This field need you have much knowledge and experience to earn profits.
Activity: 476
what is your opinion?

In trading, we need to keep in mind that the important thing is the increase and decrease of the value of what we are trading. Now, time plays a big role in that system. We don’t have to spend time, we just need to keep an eye on it, so we’ll know if the price is low where we buy and the price is high where we sell.

Too much is bad ,that's why spending too much time in trading didn't good to us, all we need to do is just monitor the price, we don't need to focus on the price time to time, not only trading is our world, there are many things we should give time like to study about the things we do not yet know.
It’s true that no need to give full time to trade because if your trade and you want to buy some things o it’s easy to buy and then if you want to sell bitcoin so I think you will post your things for buy and you will received a message for your customer and the you can deal with him but if you want more profit from trade so then I think you need to give more time to trade because more things to buy can give you more profit so it’s up to you.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
the more you spend on trading
you realise you would be better off investing.
the more trades you make the bigger the % of loosing.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
No, In my opinion, You have to spend much time to research and trade. You have to catch the news in the market to give decisions.
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
what is your opinion?
If you actually start to go in the world of trading you must also spend time but not that too much. Yes even though it is needed sometimes but don't do it everyday because I think if you do it everyday and spending too much to wait on the price. You are looking 100x everyday that will be possible that you will become emotional when it comes in your coins.
Spending a lot of time on trading will make you addict of this and you will not able to do other things properly and more of it doing everything is limit gives a lot of profit and those who do this is in excess never meet a lot of profit and more of it btc doesn’t so much time trading is so easy that only buying and selling is the main concern to earn and it comes from giving some time of your daily routine and that is beneficial.
Addiction would have even been better since you are at least making money from it. That however, is what can never happen because there is no way you will not get tired at some point or your brain and eyes won’t be on fire after looking at the monitor for a very long time without some rest.

As long as you know your limit, it is always good to stop and rest. There is always so much profit to take and there is no point accruing all the money in life when you will end up dying from brain tumor.
Activity: 496
Merit: 254
Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
As much as I’m concerned, I’ve never seen any rule that states that you’re not allowed to trade for a long time. All I know is that you’re allowed whenever you want and for how long you wish to trade, no one will question you for that. If you’re making profit and from how the market is you know that you’re really going to continue making profit, then why stop? There is no reason to stop you should continue trading.
well thats right but i think the point of it if you are taking too much time in trading your emotions are may affect you could make some decision that is not profitable as a trader so better to be make some control of your emotion if you want o spend a lot of time in trading.
I don’t really think so that there is any issue in spending lot of time and that too in the world of trading. In fact, you actually need to spend as much time as you can.

It is because of the reason that it will help you in having more experience about the things related to that of trading. Trading is not at all an easy thing to learn. You really need to burn your midnight oil in order to have something good in return.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
well, that depends on the perception of each person. there are people who spend their time to trading, because it is his hobby. and some are just ordering the price and leave the computer to work. but, I also just give a little time to trading.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
You should have better time management for your trading activity, I think too much is not good as well as too less. Actually it depends on your needs, if you are still in a learning phase then the more time you spend the faster you learn. But if you are in earning phase, time management is really needed as you should spend your time to other activity.
Control your emotion is indeed hard thing to do as most of the time our greedy is stronger than our logic. It is the hardest part for trader, you should have a limit and target so you can control your emotion. Otherwise, you will end up with many more mistakes.
Activity: 588
You said it yourself, you are using your emotions rather than logic in deciding and that what makes you not YET suitable for trading. Trading needs patience and a cold-head. You won't be able to get profit out of your bets if you keep breaking the rules.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
what is your opinion?

Controlling your emotion is one the best skills you can use in trading so if you cant control it for sure you will always ended up losing in trading. Why are you spending too much time ? Are you doing short time trading? You do not need to focus but you need to have more patient.
Activity: 387
I need to spend more time in trading to learn every moves and to earn as well. I won't earn that much if i won't spend my time in trading. Trading needs more time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
what is your opinion?

I guess so. The thing about spending too much time is we get easily bored and feel impatient. That is a contrary towards the approach of trading, because in trading we need to be patient and wait for a moment to seize to earn more than the money spent to bought the online currency that we use to trade. So, I think it's not a good idea.
Pages:
Jump to: