Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 21. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 252
Trading is probably the best way to earn some money/coin these days. The problem is that the business is stressful and pretty much time consuming. If you trade on daily basis then count 15+ hours of reading and investigating marketplaces and different charts. However luck is also a factor because small number of people dictates everything going around us.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

If you ask me, nothing is wrong with spending time in trading. Wouldn’t you rather spend your time to a meaningless purpose? So, spending time in trading is good and could potentially make one richer.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Its up to you if you wasting youre time in trading maybe several times that thing woudnt succes and wasting of time is not bad maybe you learn from it then you just need to create some idea and strategy to succes.  Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

For me it is not necessary for an individual to spend a lot of time on trading because you need to spend more time on collecting a lots of different tokens and coins because those are the one we trade in. Trading is just a sinply job but if the token or coins that you are trading in are driving you crazy that is the difficult part because you might get your emotions led you to a much terrible decisions so if you are going to trade and you are feeling the bad vibe then it is not a good day for.you to trade because it will just ruined all of your strategies

That's reasonable for many people. Personally, everytime i spend a lot of time observing the market, i fall victim to panic. So what i do is just set up orders. Many are like that so better to just take a few minutes in an exchange to study the movement and then get out
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
what is your opinion?

For me it is not necessary for an individual to spend a lot of time on trading because you need to spend more time on collecting a lots of different tokens and coins because those are the one we trade in. Trading is just a sinply job but if the token or coins that you are trading in are driving you crazy that is the difficult part because you might get your emotions led you to a much terrible decisions so if you are going to trade and you are feeling the bad vibe then it is not a good day for.you to trade because it will just ruined all of your strategies
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.
I think you have a good point. I agree that we should not spend too much time in trading. If we do that, we can experience stress. Stress can lead us to make bad decision and we can lose all of our money because of that.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
We all know time is better than money. If you want to be a great actors what would you naturally spend your time on? Watching and analysing movies of course. So should trading be different?
Absolute it is not different. There is a saying and I quote this, “Don’t just wait for the bigger thing to come to you, go for it with maximum of your capability so that you can even come closer to it”. So if you want to get big profits then don’t you just sit on sofa and have a cup of tea talking about your dreams, no. you have to work more than extra ordinary for such results.
Activity: 742
Merit: 10
Yes its true
buy at low price , watch graphics candle
if reach 40% price from your buyed ago
sell.. but if you lucky. you can earn profit 100%
it depend condition coins
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
I dont think so. Checking market regularly will help you catch the market trend. Then you will adjust your strategy.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I believe if you spend more time in trading you can big profit because you focus of what you doing.
So that's why dont spend too much time in trading?
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Yes, that is a good advice. You have to be steadfast in your choice. Checking market each minute will make you lose your mind.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"
i think so, cause when you frequently check your bitcoin wallet and its value, a little high on the graph will make you feel "sell it" feeling! so you probably end up with regrets that when you still keep it longer you will actually gain more. its like waiting for a food to be served. the more you think of what it taste like, youll be pressured to do so, even if you know, its not yet ready!
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
what is your opinion?
If you actually start to go in the world of trading you must also spend time but not that too much. Yes even though it is needed sometimes but don't do it everyday because I think if you do it everyday and spending too much to wait on the price. You are looking 100x everyday that will be possible that you will become emotional when it comes in your coins.
Spending a lot of time on trading will make you addict of this and you will not able to do other things properly and more of it doing everything is limit gives a lot of profit and those who do this is in excess never meet a lot of profit and more of it btc doesn’t so much time trading is so easy that only buying and selling is the main concern to earn and it comes from giving some time of your daily routine and that is beneficial.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
Yes that true, because when we spend too much time in trading we will be greedy and will be emotional in trading because we felt  tired. Keep focus but not over trading is much better so we can keep emotional. Keep psikilogis in trading is most important to get consistent profit than skill about technical analysis.
I think otherwise. In my opinion, you’ll only be able to learn something good and that too in the world of trading if you are spending some good period of time in learning the things related to that of trading. You have to spend a major portion of your time if you want to become an expert in trading. There is no other way of becoming an expert than to learn as many things as you can.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
It is not all about spending too much time on trading, question should be what are you trading.
It does matter how much more, or time I spend on trading as far what I do I will achieve from it, time spending does matter.
That actually matters. When you are trading that will determine you how much time normally you should spend on it. But many people here think of a bad scenario. They assume you have to sit the whole day and see the prices going up or down.

You don’t need to go for picnic or any house hold need. No, that is not the case. You must do efficient work that must be done smartly.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
With trading, more the time spent more will be the profiting. If you are a large volume of asset holder, then even a small price change will get you a profit. For the same one need to be highly observative. Based on the fact, more the time spent will lead to knowing better about the market yielding better profit.
Normally, someone with a high volume that knows what he or she is doing, would not even bother much spending too much time on trading since you can just find your positions at the beginning and then just set all your orders to come back once in a while to check them out, which seems a little bit less stressful and you can manage it with other things.

However, if you want to keep making all the available profit, mostly from day trading and still not wanting to find time to relax your mind at some point when you have had enough good profit for the day, then that is where the problem usually start until you totally lose your mind and start making some crazy decisions you would not have made normally.
Activity: 644
Merit: 379
what is your opinion?
If you spend time for learning trading or gaining your knowledge then it's good.
But if you always look into chart then you will be sick and your emotions will control you.
You have to trust technical analysis and fundamentals and believe your decision then it will give you better outcome.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Most of us forget and fall asleep with time management. We are obsessed to continue and continue to make money. Forcing the physical and mind to work more. So, the maturity of analysis to be reduced, because the physical has been weak. spending alot time on trading isn't only bad impact to decisions we make, but also on health and social side.
Once you over stress your mind, it affects even your body and then your level of reasoning and thinking practically shuts down at some point and you will just see yourself making some silly mistakes you would not have made in a normal sense. It is best to have a period, even if you want to day trade and stick to it so that you can relax, do something else and get your mind to rest.
and being stress lead you to make some wrong decision specially when you are in trading it is much better if you are trying to calm your self or dont even look in the market then think a better way once you are in a stress situation , we cant say that you dont have to spend too much but when you are spending too much time in trading there is a passive way that can affect much with your feeling and emotion this is why some are recommended to not spend too much.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
The problem is a novice trader wants to confirm the advisability of his trade by taking profit whenever possible. Trading with small percentage gain that's what makes overtrading. The solution is to minimize the risk and Maximize the return.
And they will keep getting it wrong and obviously that is what makes them a novice in trading anyway. Trading should have a limit and a trader should have a plan, strategy and how they want to go about each trade even before they start. It is a job, and the reason why jobs have period of time is to reduce stress cause it is normal to be at your worst performance when you are tired.

If someone gets greedy to keep on making profit while trading even when tired, then that would be the worst mistake they will ever make.
Pages:
Jump to: