Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 28. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I think that you need to devote enough time for good trade, you can not predict the growth or fall of the price too quickly and make an optimal choice of trading instruments.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
The longer you spend time on something, the more you understand it. You could gain many experiences from the time you spent there and in turn that will significantly improve your decision making skills. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Trading could earn you more money if you are expert on it. Don't put all your money unless you are ready to take risk and consequences. Try to put a small percentage and make practice to it. If you are ready enough to trade then go. Trading needs patience so you really need to invest some time to monitor altcoins to trade with and apply the principle in trading which is buy low, sell high.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Trading cryptocurrency is the most fun way to make money, and i think what's the point seeing candlesticks for too long. Let it work in accordance with its provisions, emotions make our analytical ability more dull than it should be and unstable emotions are more often present in overtiming.
Activity: 626
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

yes of course it's true do not spend your time to monitor trading in the market, the good and true way is after buying the coin well let it be for several months or several years, because if monitored every hour then you will be affected when the price suddenly become cheap, cheap price just a moment, a few days later it will surely be a song, and if you are affected then you will incur losses, therefore do not spend your time to monitor the exchange market in order for you to get a profit.
It's not necessary to watch the graph and their value every now and then. Alts will really change thei value. The moment I have that coin in an amount,I listed it and just expect on some range it can be so when I see tgatit reach that amount I sell it. But it depends most of the potential alts I just hold for the mean time.
Activity: 420
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

yes of course it's true do not spend your time to monitor trading in the market, the good and true way is after buying the coin well let it be for several months or several years, because if monitored every hour then you will be affected when the price suddenly become cheap, cheap price just a moment, a few days later it will surely be a song, and if you are affected then you will incur losses, therefore do not spend your time to monitor the exchange market in order for you to get a profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
If you just stare at the charts and start second guessing yourself at every minor move, that's time wasted. Keep calm with trading and controling you self.
Activity: 756
I believe it's a lot smarter to buy a promising altcoin early on and I'm sitting on it for a month or two and sell then rather than actively trading on a daily basis. The risk is much lower and the potential is a lot higher.
its only work when ICO success sir, but if the ICO didnt success at all the value drop even more than you can think.
i prefer well known coin like ETH or LTC because lot of people that tried this coin and having a big profit, just join your prediction with other and be patience.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
what is your opinion?
Spending time in trading is depend on you. If you really want to learn it with strong  determination, of course from the start you will really stay in there for a long hours. Now if you are good enough, still up to you to stay long, but for me its okay if you get big profit anyway in doing trade in th platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 120
I believe it's a lot smarter to buy a promising altcoin early on and I'm sitting on it for a month or two and sell then rather than actively trading on a daily basis. The risk is much lower and the potential is a lot higher.
Spending too much time in trading is not good, because in trading sites you just need to become patience and knowledgeable in terms of fluctuating of altcoins or crytocurrencies in the market. Also reading blogs or any other materials that can help you to predict the future price of cryto will give you confident to lessen your time spend in trading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
High frequency trading could cost you too much time. Normally I just do some research on one coin, buy it, if it rise more than 20%, I sell it and change back to BTC.
If you can buy in dip price (or flash crash), ratio 20% is enough for take profit like your said, because I can sure 100% any altcoin price after dumped and change -20% to -50% always have rules comeback to old price or near open price.
It is a good choice to buy altcoins from the dip price and a 20% profit from your capital is not bad and a 100% return for your capital is too high and risky to wait. If you are going to buy coins then just buy those coins who are not on the trend or not hype yet and observe their development on their threat to find news or updates that can cause a hype for the price.
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
Alea iacta est
Activity: 331
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
High frequency trading could cost you too much time. Normally I just do some research on one coin, buy it, if it rise more than 20%, I sell it and change back to BTC.
If you can buy in dip price (or flash crash), ratio 20% is enough for take profit like your said, because I can sure 100% any altcoin price after dumped and change -20% to -50% always have rules comeback to old price or near open price.
Activity: 252
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
 Grin that right. the more time u spend on trading the more mistake u have. fear, paranoid, emotion... u just need this far away.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
what is your opinion?
That’s not true, if you don’t spend enough time trading there is no way you’re going to be able to harness the business potentials of the market, you would end up running into a loss because if you’re not active all the time to close and open trade positions you are going down
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
It is know as don't simply waste your time in trading i have seen many people simply staring at the price or analyzing the price of a particular coin but never really buying it even though according to your research you know that the price will increase. If anyone is doing this it is surely wastage of time if you have already purchased a particular or ready to purchase then only it's better otherwise simply analyzing a coin and not investing in it for invalid reason doesn't make sense.
Activity: 896
I really don't spent too much of my time in trading. I just check it like 3x a day and 30 minutes each for analyzing what coins are good to buy. I really don't do the technical stuff.
Those who have made the trading as a daily routine, it will spend more time
to continuously monitor market prices and graphs. I just spent my time only briefly.
Activity: 140
Trading with emotions is not good and may turn into an stressful event. Don't make those two be in own place at the same time, there is big possibility for disaster and losing is high percentage when it is present. Just take a moment to relax, rest and even breath away when those emotional symptoms appeared.
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading.It is said that professional traders trade just two or three trades a month unlike newbies who even do thirty trades a month and despite spending less time,professional traders earn more than what newbies earn.
Yes, trading needs time to understand the market and trends of the coins but once you have gained experience, there is no need to waste time on trading. Trading is not a full time job; you just need to get basic idea and then trade just once or twice a month when the prices are favorable.
Yes, you are right. But if you want to do trading then you need to spend handsome amount of time in order to know how things work. Once, you get the idea of how to do, and then you should not spend that much time thinking what will happen next. But you need to keep yourself up to date.
However, prepare a strategy and plan clearly very important, so you should spend more time it, because your result when trading depends your analysic!
If you predict the trend of market wrong, you will have some loss Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: