Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 31. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 505
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
This is true, the smart way to trade is to avoid use an emotion. Emotions can't help in trading this is because you can't concentrate to make a right decision. I already experience that situation, I spend too much time to observed the price of coins then trade if I think the price is better. But if the price dump, I can not trade and also when it pump, I want to get more profit. Then lately, I realize that there's another way like setting the price you want instead of observing.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Yes,that is true.You can't surely know will you earn or lose. But after all that you are losing your time. So if you don't want to lose your time and want to make profit just hold money in bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?

You probably got tired and you got bored, so you wanted profit faster which resulted that you lost money. You should try to do what i do when i'm tired, do a bit of trading in morning ( check prices, buy or sell something ) and then forget about them for rest of the day and trade again next morning only, this way i avoid stupid mistakes i would do otherwise.

It's much better to set time and amount that we wanted our btc to achieved so when we look on it and it's quite near on our target then that's the only time we need to monitor. Or if when we just feel it to trade and we know that we already earn then it's still good idea .
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
what is your opinion?

You probably got tired and you got bored, so you wanted profit faster which resulted that you lost money. You should try to do what i do when i'm tired, do a bit of trading in morning ( check prices, buy or sell something ) and then forget about them for rest of the day and trade again next morning only, this way i avoid stupid mistakes i would do otherwise.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
what is your opinion?

Not to beat a dead horse but yeah staring at the screen and charts when I was a younger trader used to encourage myself to force trades and than I would lose a bit and get scared and close out. THAN I spend all day trying to recoup and lose more lol. Set your alerts or stops/limits and enjoy your day. I like to share my stories or help people so if I can be of help to you or anyone please, please, please let me know!
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
When I started trading, I can't remove my eyes from the price charts of the coin I bought. So much fear of loosing in investment. Until I learn how to read charts. I learn how to hold coins and when is the time to buy and sell.
When I was a newbie I also did the same thing but I learned a lot as day goes by and I realized I am not good in reading charts so I started investing to coins instead of trading them.

Agree. It is better to focus on long-term holding on coins which have high potential; day trading is not for everyone and also in crypto-markets price is usually manipulated. But coins with high potential and valid project in the long term increase the price anyway...
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
what is your opinion?
I think it is true because I always spend my time in trading and there is many situations that I really lose my money and that situation really make me sick because what I have done. I can say that ff we lose our money in trading, there is side effect in our emotional health.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
When I started trading, I can't remove my eyes from the price charts of the coin I bought. So much fear of loosing in investment. Until I learn how to read charts. I learn how to hold coins and when is the time to buy and sell.
When I was a newbie I also did the same thing but I learned a lot as day goes by and I realized I am not good in reading charts so I started investing to coins instead of trading them.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
Not true since there are tradings i spend lot of time there since i don't want to get lost of my coins when i needed money i spend more time trading my bitcoin into altcoins which is the more time you spend the more you gain profit. Also you must learn on how to predict from the graph of each coin to know which coin has the potential to increase.

Need some more info about this can you explain -  
Also you must learn on how to predict from the graph of each coin to know which coin has the potential to increase.

---------------------------
what is your opinion?

Lear it form your mistakes and Stand up with new energy and do it again. All successful person repeat this process
Do not sell coins when coin going down down , Dont forgot someone is buying at that point , because he knows that that coins will grow after a some point
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
It is difficult to be a trader in reality, because profitable trade takes a very long time to study and analyze information. For me it is too complicated and I prefer investments.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
You need to spend more time in trading for you to earn money because if you don't see the graph and the news of each coins then you will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy you need to stock those coins that has potential to increase the price and if you really want to have a good profit then don't be lazy work hard for it.
That's why it's hard to be a trader since possibilities that we might missed those values that we'd been waiting for so better have a time management,it's not necessary to watch it everytime ,if you missed it then just think it's not yet the time.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
You need to spend more time in trading for you to earn money because if you don't see the graph and the news of each coins then you will be not updated on when to sell or when to buy you need to stock those coins that has potential to increase the price and if you really want to have a good profit then don't be lazy work hard for it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 255
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
what is your opinion?
Spending too much time on trading isnt really actually bad , the thing here is that you do really have been affected too much on your emotions which is mainly the cause why we do make some mistakes.If you do feel this kind of situation taking a break for sometime isnt really bad and really must do because if you do stress out yourself you will surely commit mistakes.
It depends, if you can make lets say 0.05 BTC a week by investing two hours a day then you are doing fine but if in order to earn 0.06BTC a week you need to invest four hours a day then those two additional hours invested are only giving you 0.01 BTC a week, this seems like a bad deal to me, so you need to get better at trading in those two hours or you need to do something else that is more profitable.
Activity: 907
Merit: 500
If this thougs will be in gambling well I would say yes since the more time we spend the more money we would lose for that, And for tradings? I think having more time with it is a must since we can spot and maximize our tradings wherever we have more times on it. And we can focus and see the whole scenario for some certain coins if we have long time for tradings. And you can differentiate it with lacking of time since people who have that doesn't earn much and prone to lose their money.
Depends upon what you want. You want average profit, more profit? Then you have to work more than average for more profit. I have seen many people who hire an employee to just see the charts of bitcoins every day. Trading in bitcoins is all to see the ups and downs in price as you get a huge up against your amount just sell it and have fun.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not true since there are tradings i spend lot of time there since i don't want to get lost of my coins when i needed money i spend more time trading my bitcoin into altcoins which is the more time you spend the more you gain profit. Also you must learn on how to predict from the graph of each coin to know which coin has the potential to increase.

Its goodnthat you'renthat type of person. Though you have to understand also that not all people are like you when it comes to seeing the market movements. Some panic and its better for those kind of person to just stay away from looking at the market.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
If this thougs will be in gambling well I would say yes since the more time we spend the more money we would lose for that, And for tradings? I think having more time with it is a must since we can spot and maximize our tradings wherever we have more times on it. And we can focus and see the whole scenario for some certain coins if we have long time for tradings. And you can differentiate it with lacking of time since people who have that doesn't earn much and prone to lose their money.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I think that time is very valuable, you should be able to take advantage of it as well as possible, spend time in trading you can have a chance to be able to profit from trading, there are many opportunities that you can can and you can continue to analyze which one can You make it your best chance to get into it, and do not pass that time because it will not happen again, and in my opinion no problem wasting time to be able to benefit from it
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
what is your opinion?

In my Opinion i don't think so. Spend too much time for trading that means you learn about about trading every minute. You find some solution every hour. And you didn't make any stupid mistakes. That was your bad experience. Every people do that in there life. This is the first step to learn. Don't upset/blame yourself. Straight to your plan and move forward... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: