Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't Spend Too Much Time Trading? is that true? - page 29. (Read 17490 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100
I do not really understand your question. But I think spending time for business and being influenced by emotions is something that anyone else does. But just think carefully before making a decision and everything will become positive.
Activity: 238
I really don't spent too much of my time in trading. I just check it like 3x a day and 30 minutes each for analyzing what coins are good to buy. I really don't do the technical stuff.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Treat trading as a business, put money that you are willing to lose it.
Don't put all eggs in one basket, do not invest on random shit coins which you don't know the idea of those coins.
There are some famous and profitable coins already listed on exchanges, look at its all time charts to decide the best time to buy and sell.
Join in several trading groups to know which coin will get pumped soon, and many other ways to earn from trading.
Spend a lot of time? depends on your purpose and activity out there, that's why not everyone could succeed in trading.

If we talk about success, it only comes from those who dare to invest in large quantities on the newly launched coin, it is obviously all risky, then before we have to really study the vision and mission of the coin that we will invest
Definitely success comes to those who dare to take risks. Indeed those who invest in large amounts into a potential coin have greater chances of winning big profit. Obviously it is crucial and wise to study the details of a coin in which you are going to make your investment. Investing into a particular coin without deep analysis is similar to firing in the air without knowing your target.

obviously true and experienced such people have a good fortune
Because of the fortunes that lead them to become future millionaires,
Whether it's believed or not, it always happens to those who are brave and lucky
Well if you are just always afraid you will never be success mistakes is one of the important that you can learn for every mistakes..
There is no perfect everyone experience mistakes and learn it is not just brave and lucky if you do not test you will never known what is mistakes. that you can fix in the future and keep doing it until you get what you want to get..  So in trading it will be depends in your experience and how long your patient. .
If there is mistakes then it means that we are really trying and it doesn't matter if we will experience more and more mistakes because it will help us to become better because in mistakes like you said, it will be the teacher for us and it will teach us lessons so we can avoid it on the next trading and mistakes results to experience and experience is the world's best teacher.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Don't put all eggs in one basket, do not invest on random shit coins which you don't know the idea of those coins.
There are some famous and profitable coins already listed on exchanges, look at its all time charts to decide the best time to buy and sell.
Join in several trading groups to know which coin will get pumped soon, and many other ways to earn from trading.
Spend a lot of time? depends on your purpose and activity out there, that's why not everyone could succeed in trading.

If we talk about success, it only comes from those who dare to invest in large quantities on the newly launched coin, it is obviously all risky, then before we have to really study the vision and mission of the coin that we will invest
Definitely success comes to those who dare to take risks. Indeed those who invest in large amounts into a potential coin have greater chances of winning big profit. Obviously it is crucial and wise to study the details of a coin in which you are going to make your investment. Investing into a particular coin without deep analysis is similar to firing in the air without knowing your target.

Whether it's believed or not, it always happens to those who are brave and lucky
Well if you are just always afraid you will never be success mistakes is one of the important that you can learn for every mistakes..
There is no perfect everyone experience mistakes and learn it is not just brave and lucky if you do not test you will never known what is mistakes. that you can fix in the future and keep doing it until you get what you want to get..  So in trading it will be depends in your experience and how long your patient. .
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
I'm not the best trader so I don't make a lot of trades.
Just look for screaming buys - like LTC at 0.01 the last couple of times.
Finding the right time to exit is tough as I often get greedy.
I tend to do better when I set incremental targets in advance and stick to them.

Activity: 784
Merit: 262
AZBI NETWORK - Multichain system

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading.It is said that professional traders trade just two or three trades a month unlike newbies who even do thirty trades a month and despite spending less time,professional traders earn more than what newbies earn.
Yes, trading needs time to understand the market and trends of the coins but once you have gained experience, there is no need to waste time on trading. Trading is not a full time job; you just need to get basic idea and then trade just once or twice a month when the prices are favorable.
Yes, you are right. But if you want to do trading then you need to spend handsome amount of time in order to know how things work. Once, you get the idea of how to do, and then you should not spend that much time thinking what will happen next. But you need to keep yourself up to date.
Activity: 154
Dont spend anytime trading.

Whales burn me everytime. Lucky for me i've picked the right stock

XRP - SIA - MCO.

each thing has taken a week or 3 to nurture. But its been good.

i've had to many burns trading (MCO) especially.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
Spending more time in trading in initial stage is good as we can get good experience in trading.We could know the market conditions and price history of various coins by spending more time.But after gaining prior experience,there is no need to spend more time in trading.It is said that professional traders trade just two or three trades a month unlike newbies who even do thirty trades a month and despite spending less time,professional traders earn more than what newbies earn.
Yes, trading needs time to understand the market and trends of the coins but once you have gained experience, there is no need to waste time on trading. Trading is not a full time job; you just need to get basic idea and then trade just once or twice a month when the prices are favorable.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I do not think so. If you want to become a professional trader, you should spend most of your time in trading because it will improve your skills and knowledge. The more skills you have, the more money you can earn because you can easily predict what will happen in the market
If spend much time to trading can improve my skill trading and my predict will exactly more than, I will do that like your said. But, it do not easy as your thought, the market always change scenario every cycle and you never understand it all, just 30-50% Smiley
Well spending time in trading will let you learn and it is the most enemy to the trader because if he always see the market he may think up to sell earlier to earn profit or to sell earlier to lose because the market was dump. We have different approach and techniques how to stay in trade and i think that watching the chart every minute or an hour is a big aspect to the newbie trader to follow his emotions.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
Do not spend more time on trading. There is also an autosell where you can automatically sell your Altcoins even when you're offline. Because I just keep on guarding you're up and down and your emotions can bring you and you run into your mind
Autobuy/sell options are only good for veteran traders as they are good at their research and analysis. For beginners and when they are not good at price levels, it is not at all recommended to go for automated mode of trading. Because they cannot go for some random levels to book profits or for stop loss levels.

I guess, spending long hours will be mandatory for beginners and only professional traders will be getting chances to stay away from markets.
The function to auto sell is not only for experimented traders, in fact it should be a basic tool for all the traders, unless you are a trader that only does that, it is impossible to watch the charts every single minute of the day so when you are not looking at the charts you should setup the auto sell function in case the market crashes when you are not in front of the screen.
Activity: 866
Merit: 1001
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
I do not think so. If you want to become a professional trader, you should spend most of your time in trading because it will improve your skills and knowledge. The more skills you have, the more money you can earn because you can easily predict what will happen in the market
If spend much time to trading can improve my skill trading and my predict will exactly more than, I will do that like your said. But, it do not easy as your thought, the market always change scenario every cycle and you never understand it all, just 30-50% Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
There is nothing wrong in spending time but there is a problem if you are using it in a non-productive way. I would recommend you to initial time in learning and understanding the behaviour of that particular market where you are trading. You can also go with the paper trading to try out some strategies without investing even a Satoshi. I won't recommend you to stop spending your time but just take efforts to utilize in a more effective way. Try that every single thing which will help you to learn and understand trading even if is taking your time, it is worth it considering the long term.
Activity: 322
sometimes when I'm about to make a buy I'm not sure of I write it down in a piece of paper, as if I made the buy. and then asses my decision at that time. I don't think it about the time, but the right and wrong decisions.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
For me spending too much time is not totally bad. It is ok to spend a lot of time on trading as long as you know what are you doing, knowing better about trading and you can hold your emotion on it. Because i thought on of the factors/ things to  consider to be a better trader is to spend a time on it. But ofcourse make sure that when spend your time on it you are gaining a lot of knowledge about it dont spend your time for a nonsense reasons.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
i'm one who spend too much time for trading. I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
Spending more time in trading would definitely benefit newbies who don't have good experience about trading.But,other than that,for others,i don't think that spending more time in trading would either benefit more or give more profits.It is said that professional traders trade just once or twice over a month and they make huge profits than what newbies earn by making even thirty or above trades in a month.
For the newbies it is quite important to make good time on seeing the market and spending good portion of time in trading. Reason is to get to know more and more to make themselves easy with trading. But for professionals, yes they may not be spending more time on trading.
Even you are professional or a newbie, you still need to spend time in trading because it really needs for you to get some information that can help you trading performance and you can also get ideas to generate a new strategy that can be profitable to you. Even the professionals that i know spend too much time in trading because they always say that knowledge is power and you should always getting that.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
i'm one who spend too much time for trading.
What exactly do you mean by spending too much time for trading? How do you spend all those time, can you break it down what you do when you trade?

I made so many stupid mistakes because of thinking emotionally instead of logically. Cry
what is your opinion?
As far as human activities are concerned, mistakes are bound to happen one time or the other, but having the requisite knowledge and experience goes a long way to mitigating the chances. The question then begging for answer is, how knowledgeable and experienced are you in trading?
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
what is your opinion?
Spending more time in trading would definitely benefit newbies who don't have good experience about trading.But,other than that,for others,i don't think that spending more time in trading would either benefit more or give more profits.It is said that professional traders trade just once or twice over a month and they make huge profits than what newbies earn by making even thirty or above trades in a month.
For the newbies it is quite important to make good time on seeing the market and spending good portion of time in trading. Reason is to get to know more and more to make themselves easy with trading. But for professionals, yes they may not be spending more time on trading.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Why think you dont spend too much time in trading? Brcause I believe if you give a lot of time in trading they have possible that you earn big profit . Because you arr focus of what you doing you can monitor what coin possible to increase and if you see that you can seel that quickly. What if the coin increased yoi can notice because your offline and the following day the coin increased will decreased again.
Pages:
Jump to: