Pages:
Author

Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition - page 10. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 25
People expect things to always turn out the way they wanted thats why many are complaining  about bounties,after several months of promoting bounty projects and able to at least get my hands on a very good project out of the many that ive promoted in the past,the fact is good things dont come easily
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
The most important thing is you do a thorough research before joining a bounty but don't expect that right after you receive the reward you can sell it right away at a good value, think like you are also an investors that won't sell at a lower price so you will be able to hold it longer and you won't complain.

Bounty hunting should also not be your main source of income, so you will be able to stay patient and will just sell at the right timing.
Of course I do believe that the altcoin season will be back and coins will start to rally, and maybe that's the time that the entire market will look better again and other bounty hunters will be back, but since we started now and hold our reward, we are one step ahead compared to them.
Activity: 397
Merit: 1
of course I will continue this work personally, even though many prizes end up with fraud or poor market conditions don't make me stop being a prize hunter ... now is the time to hunt for tokens from the prize project, I'm sure there will be times when the market can recover again.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
You may be right but I can tell you is better to stay off as lots of project as just playing with hunters hard work by testing them any how and making them useless cos of market situation or just think they can change anything to suit themselves and not thinking of best way to satisfy the promoters .
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 85
I have not participated in bounty projects since early 2018, it is said that 90% of bounty projects are dishonest.  And in fact, I also took a lot of time for bounty projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?
Pages:
Jump to: