Pages:
Author

Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition - page 3. (Read 6780 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 24
Bounty is just not as good source of income as it used to be a couple of years ago, that's the main reason. And many people are just tired of this boring activities I think, their motivation is too weak Smiley
I myself noticed that every day I have less desire to work. Payments come very rarely, and if they come, they are very small. Any sense of work is lost. Perhaps the era of the bounty has passed.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
Bounty is just not as good source of income as it used to be a couple of years ago, that's the main reason. And many people are just tired of this boring activities I think, their motivation is too weak Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
I think that now you can find a good bounty although it does make it much harder than before. But the earnings of the bounty hunters fell of course. Now no one is counting on "thousands" of dollars.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?
I will definitely do this bounty things, it's did not take too much time, I just doing it in free time.
And this  is also my trust in cryptocurrency that this market would rise, standstill, and someday made me and others who have early saving of coins become rich. Someday....
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
Any hunter that have the mindset to succeed in bounty hunting will never quit because only losers do quit. Yes, the time is hard now but there was a time when bounty hunting was very rewarding too.
Persistency and a careful selection of project(s) is capable of yielding good results even in this trying time.
  Bounty hunters have a lot of difficulties. But I really found this work very useful for myself. Because they help me make money without much capital, gain more knowledge about trading as well as about the crypto market. so I really enjoyed this job. Be patient because there are many potential projects for us
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
Any hunter that have the mindset to succeed in bounty hunting will never quit because only losers do quit. Yes, the time is hard now but there was a time when bounty hunting was very rewarding too.
Persistency and a careful selection of project(s) is capable of yielding good results even in this trying time.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
It's either you stop or be a good researcher of a good coin to promote, you only need to choose between the two, we must admit this is the hardest time in bounty hunting so many people are now shifting to promoting gambling sites like me, but I still do other bounties besides using my signature.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
Bounty programs  are successful 1 in 20. But if you were able to choose this one project people can envy you. There is a great chance to get a lot of profit. You just need to treat cryptocurrency more constructively. You should try to understand its technology and ideas of the project you have chosen.
The only way you can get to choose that one is when you participate in every of the 20, because if you base it in research alone, it is very difficult to really separate the bad ones from the good ones because right now, we now have so many professional scammers, that will make their whitepaper look real, and you can even contact them via phone or email from them to look real to you, but in the end, it end up being a very bad project.

So, except you stay off hunting or you just keep participating in every project, but where I do help myself is to look for the most talked about, and then do further research on them  before I can be convinced if it is worth my time or they are just there to waste my time.  We should never give up on research anyway, we should just let out instinct direct us.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
Crypto ✪ Enthusiast
I agree with point 2. But failed here divided, first failed ICO scam, and failed the project itself. Ico scam can be felt if point 2 above has been understood. Failed project is unpredictable because some projects with bright ideas can fail halfway. Many factors and I myself also do not understand why a good project Failure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
Yes, we've all been there at some point. That's why you don't stop at trying to find a good bounty. Even though they are hard to find, they will show up eventually like I have right now. 2018 was not a good year to bounty hunt and it turns out that there was a lot of good bounties that I've missed.

I'm sure there will come a time where altcoin will rise. Since this is a good year for BTC, some altcoins will have the opportunity to grow significantly in the near future. Some bounty projects might even be successful. We just have to be patient because good things comes to those who wait.

yeah, that's right.
we don't know when the opportunity will come, so we have to stay afloat as bounty hunters. if it stops now, the good chance will disappear and we will regret it.

initially it will be a little difficult, but as you say "we just have to be patient because good things come to those who wait". so, lest we miss all the opportunities that might be valuable in the future.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
People do not realize that earning now 100USD would mean 1000USD profit in 2017 because almost everything has fallen 10 times.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

The dream is over brother. There is no altseason that can save the bounty campaign. If you are wandering around and out of this forum, you will find many factors why good bounties are starting to disappear. The whole game has changed and bounty was only significant because cryptocurrencies was never mentioned on mainstream before so they had to use btctalk.
Activity: 286
Merit: 0
Yeah I still doing bounty work and hope that I can make some money. I join some of bounty most of the project are ieo so I am hoping to make some money.
Activity: 555
I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.

I like the spirit, its not over until it's over, that you haven't hit the jackpot doesn't mean that you wont, just strive harder and be persistent and committed and you will surely meet that project that will fulfil your wish
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Yes, we've all been there at some point. That's why you don't stop at trying to find a good bounty. Even though they are hard to find, they will show up eventually like I have right now. 2018 was not a good year to bounty hunt and it turns out that there was a lot of good bounties that I've missed.

I'm sure there will come a time where altcoin will rise. Since this is a good year for BTC, some altcoins will have the opportunity to grow significantly in the near future. Some bounty projects might even be successful. We just have to be patient because good things comes to those who wait.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Will try to answer your question

1. When you and others leave the altcoin bounty, those scammer who run or create Fake/scam ico will be less and there will be only legit bounty appeared, that's why you will miss good ICO/IEO.

2. True. You and others will learn the lesson, but fyi those scammer are clever too to make you and others falling to their trap again.

3. It will, but no one can predict it.
You are all right. Just do not rely heavily on earnings for participating in the bounty. Nevertheless, most of the companies are a scam, and you need to be able to sort such companies.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
What many don't understand is if they stop promoting bounty project because  of the present market condition how will they make profit if suddenly altcoin season comes out of nowhere?atleast you must have some coins in holdings for you to take advantage of altcoin season right? And if you think you will start joining bounty projects after altcoin season arrives how sure are you that it will stay for longer till the bounty you promoting is over? some bounties takes more than 3 months before it ends and more than that before distribution day
Activity: 476
Yes your vision is right. There will always have a right time in everything. We can say that this is not yet the right time of altcoin but time will come that it will came and when you quit now you don't have chance to win back what you loss. We need more patience to find a good campaign and I know that this is hard but when we found it is really worth it,all we need is to invest patience also.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

Will try to answer your question

1. When you and others leave the altcoin bounty, those scammer who run or create Fake/scam ico will be less and there will be only legit bounty appeared, that's why you will miss good ICO/IEO.

2. True. You and others will learn the lesson, but fyi those scammer are clever too to make you and others falling to their trap again.

3. It will, but no one can predict it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Bounty hunting will not pass but will reach another phase where bounty programs will not be presented as they are now. It will get to a time where bounty programs will run based on the influential level of the participants especially those with large telegram channels and groups, large followers on medium and steemit and those with personal webistes with large traffics.
Pages:
Jump to: