Pages:
Author

Topic: dont stop been a bounty hunter because of present condition - page 7. (Read 6805 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
I understand your concern. But please take a look at the recently concluded ICOs. I have analyzed some of the ICOs which went online during the last 3 months. Out of my list, less than 4% were successful. Most of them failed to reach the soft-cap level, and many of those projects which could attain soft-cap went down after the listing in the exchanges.

On average, that means that if you take part in 25 bounty campaigns, you may get good rewards from just one campaign. Are you willing to take this risk? And nowadays social media bounty reward is too low. You may get good rewards only if you participate in translation or signature bounty. But the issue with these are that you can only participate in one campaign at a time. Still want to go for the bounties?
Activity: 486
Merit: 10
since 2018 I have participated in the bounty and the fact is that until now I have received nothing, there isn't much I can do just keep learning from previous experiences and good luck coming.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
I always convince myself, luck can come to anyone. As long as we want to try our best. Moreover, cryptocurrency is quite difficult to predict, many things happen beyond expectations. Of course, the experience will teach us many things. The latter condition is that many bounties are a scam, don't go listing, etc. My tips for avoiding that are doing an in-depth analysis, looking for projects that working products and listed on the exchange.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
Giving up solves nothing keep fighting as a hunter till break even point. Stop when bounties has stopped given bounty campaign still exist, keep pushing on.
Activity: 363
Merit: 100
As a bounty hunter, I won't stop, because being like this was a good one compare to other source of opportunity out there.
and I already got earned in some of the ico in which I had joined before. Just important is before you join, make a research
first before participating in the campaign project, or you can ask before you start in it. Honestly, most of the ICO now even IEO
are not good in terms of the duration period of their campaign. Its really hard to find a good and potential project campaign,
so be wise like a serpent as a bounty hunter.
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.

That's a really stupid reason for continuing.
Can you imagine a gambler saying: "If I stop gambling now, then I surely won't win a jackpot"

It's the same here, only you're gambling with your time and getting almost nothing in return.
How much are you being paid anyway, if you honestly look at how much time you've spent.

Can't be more than a couple of dollars per hour. A minimum wage job would earn you more than that.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?
Current conditions are not stable for some bounty hunters. But for me, the current conditions are very good to participate. Because altcoin season will be coming soon with full of surprises.
copper member
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
I think bounty is best process for promote any projects. Bounty program is published this project at social media. So don't stop bounty program..
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
The following are reasons why i think its a bad idea to stop been a bounty hunter

1. Is it just me or it happens to others too?whenever i give up on something thats when that thing will make a good turn, the moment you give up on bounty thats when good projects will come around and you will lose the chance to acquire some tokens

2. Many keeps complaining about how bad some bounty projects are but if you keep choosing projects and you keep failing you will end up been a lot smarter when choosing next time unless you arent ready to learn.

3. Who says altcoin season wont return?many projects seize continues progress because of no altcoin season,i called these projects 'weaklings' but still there will always be good days no matter how long bad days stay around,altcoin season might take longer to come but im sure it will,what about you?

It also happens to me all bounty hunters also experience that, although I am not active in ICO signature bounty hunting I still taking part on social media bounty but getting Bitcoin is now my priority because of the coming all-time high that I believe will happen this year or early next year.

Now more than ever it's hard, it's hard for new altcoins to keep going the competition is harder, even potentially good project cannot keep up.
Activity: 490
Promoting bounties and not getting anything in return is the reason why many bounty hunters stop joining bounty projects,no matter how smart you are when selecting bounty projects you will still choose wrongly and there is no way to predicts any projects outcome,i as a person don't think i will stop hunting for good bounties even if i never get paid and im sure i will get lucky someday
Activity: 487
Merit: 105
If earlier bounty companies were a good additional source of income for me, now I take part in them simply by inertia. 1-2 bounty companies at the same time. Unlike the past. Now you have to choose very carefully, so as not to be deceived.
Activity: 574
I think now I am also excited to join the bounty, because the growth of crypto prices is now also starting to grow, so I believe the development of the project from ICO will also be more developed
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
I have been doing a lot of bounties yet I have not received a jackpot reward but that will not make me stop doing bounties. If we stop we will surely get nothing but if we continue there is a chance that we can get something.

Nice your a positive thinker you're kind of people not giving up easily have an big chance to get successful in the future to get huge rewards for patience and hard work. Some of the bounty project is scam but not all theres a lot pf bounty project are legit and honest for the investors and hunters.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Despite that bounty hunting is actually not as profitable as 2017, but I agree with you that it is still somehow profitable if you participate only in the most promising campaigns linked to good projects. Actually, it is not easy to find these projects but it is an essential condition to avoid wasting time and effort with worthless campaigns.
Activity: 378
Gone are the days that bounty hunting was really appetizing and cool to work for and still get something out of it. Off late, bounties are not paying as it use to be and basing on the present conditions to make a decision of quitting is not a good idea at all. It won't remain this way all the time, good times will come and bounty will be worth working for.
Activity: 579
Merit: 13
Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through
My ample opinion is for every bounty hunter to re strategize and blend with times like this
So instead of giving up; note down your mistakes

Improve on your mistakes and increase your bounty participation skills
Good luck
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
Stopping being a hunter is too strong a decision I can ever make. How i even wish I started earlier. The present conditions are not appealing, its not comfortable, you can work for months without getting a penny but should we consider quitting? hell no. Know the reason why you started and if that alone motivates you, then its cool to continue. Just understand times and seasons.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Research and studies is the most important thing in joining a bounty or any bounty in this community.
Try to choose also a bounty with an active IEO for now this will bring more percentage of success.
Activity: 192
Merit: 24
Yes, but unfortunately, with regards to the bounty, there are a lot of scams in the bounty now, and even those projects that you check with the utmost care, cease to exist a couple of months after the start. Over the past year and carefully selected companies, out of 100 companies for only 1 I received more or less normal payments. Honestly, after such statistics, there is not much desire to work. But I will not give up  Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
Try to collect the most possible amount of altcoins right now, because crypto winter is coming to its end. When Bakkt exchange is going to launch their services and BTC dominance will fall, altcoins from bounties will show their full potential.
Pages:
Jump to: