Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 2. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coin shares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap". The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
I never worry when market prices go down. From the beginning of the year the market price has begun to fall and until now the price is still not too high. But I try to stay calm and not be rash in making decisions. I try to be patient to wait for the market price to rise again and now the price has started to improve. And this is a good start to rising market prices at high prices. Hopefully, by the end of 2018, we can all feel and celebrate the price of all the high coins.
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
Yes its true my friend.Market will be will never in red always which is the value in a low price.Theres a big chances that the value will back normally that's why we just wait for the right time.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Yes it was true, that the price of bitcoin will not fall on it's lower value price forever. But it will take a while because of the number of critics that against to crypto currency like bitcoin. I believe someday the price of bitcoin currency on market will get higher again.
Let alone dude even now the market value of crypto is increasing slowly and you can see in all markets,see the green back together with us and now the market will not fall again cause the pattern is a continuous rise. Wink
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
Yes it was true, that the price of bitcoin will not fall on it's lower value price forever. But it will take a while because of the number of critics that against to crypto currency like bitcoin. I believe someday the price of bitcoin currency on market will get higher again.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I totally agree with the author of the opinion that we should not worry that bitcoin will not fall forever but i would have preferred him to say don"t worry but be wary because in the world of bitcoin everyone has to be vigilant in view of the rising tide and fall in value.

You always should be wary, whether you are trading bitcoins or A class shares.
I think that bitcoin still didn’t revive it’s potential, max price should be around 40000. After that it would fall, but stays trading around 20000-30000 with big volatility.
Activity: 142
yap i agree about that
Activity: 91
It's not that the Nasdaq has a cryptocurrency trading pair, it's CME group that enables future contracts trading on bitcoin.
It's a big thing, but it doesn't really help the bitcoin price, I even believe that it could be a really risky thing to the investors.

If a big organization want the bitcoin to fall( for various of reasons, even for buying at a low price), they can do it really easy and at a regulated way, all they need to do is to open a massive amount of short positions against the bitcoin, and they price fall, they don't even need to own any piece of bitcoin to manipulate the price.
I believe the market won't fall because there are massive organizations that are already got involved in the crypto market, such as Advanced Micro Devices that are into the mining gear producing, and Nvidia who also produces mining gears.

You understood me wrong. The launch of crypto funds is not the reason for the market's reversal. I'm just stating the fact that despite the drop in the market, cryptophones are opening and the fall of the market should be seen as an opportunity to strengthen the long position.
this is all good news. to revive the spirit of those involved in the field of cryptocurrency trade.
Activity: 406
Price falling isthefar of new investors they panic and at  their own lost they sell while a little patience can earn them huge amount of money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Well all my coins are currently on hold because of the down fall of the marketplace , but instead of panicking i buy more and yes, buy and hold is the best solution. Im very optimistic on the coins that ive had , surely it increase and  yes remember that our marketplace is very volatile , also its like a roller coaster sometimes we go up , and obviously we go down. So better to hold your coins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
It's not the frist time when market stuck in reverse and i'm always wating for better times in situations like this. Looking on tendention of price i'm feeling good because price was always fine after dump.
Activity: 462
I totally agree with the author of the opinion that we should not worry that bitcoin will not fall forever but i would have preferred him to say don"t worry but be wary because in the world of bitcoin everyone has to be vigilant in view of the rising tide and fall in value.
Activity: 98
 I'm always optimistic that the future of bitcoin will improve, the core of investing is patience and waiting because if we panic easily then we will never get big profits. and I have no doubt because many countries have legalized bitcoin.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
If you see the prices for last 2-3 days, prices are recovering fast for all coins. Bitcoin has shown about 5% growth in last 24 hours and coins like ripple gave 10%.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
eventually the market will recover bitcoin is not that bad to be dead its just that people are not educated enough about the blockchain and how it works, so then support coming from its users is really low because the users right now is few and its becoming volatile because of many investor who is just for the price movement of bitcoin rather than its use for medium of exchange and its technology soon the market will rise again after the fall..
Activity: 350
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

The market will eventually go back to its normal state just like what is happening today and that is the reason why you should not worry when the prices are decreasing because it will still increase again after a few months or weeks.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

i agree with this..we all should be aware by the bitcoins movement on the market was volatile.we should know when to buy and when to sell.at the same time we should be very ready whatever happen.not because bitcoin was low we will do panic selling instead of being afraid we should be taking more risk on buying when its on the lowest dip.or just hold coz for sure it wont bee staying low forever.
Activity: 70
happy to hear it if the moon or mid-year price rises, but not everyone thinks I have a sense of patience, the same panic.people who just started playing in crypto I think will panic or cutlose when their assets fall over 20-30%, and when someone panic others take advantage of it.
well i think this is just a strong cycle eating the weak hahaha.
Activity: 350
You should keep calm. The cryptocurrency market is stabilizing in price to create more momentum. The market is falling, it will rise again in the future. This is a time to attract investors to participate in the market, helping the market easily grow rapidly.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Absolutely I agree.the trouble of crypto money investors is to move with a lot of excitement.The market is falling due to the people who are experiencing excitement on the market.
Activity: 65
I think the worst quarter in the history of bitcoin is coming to an end, and undoubtedly positive news awaits us ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: