Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 6. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
An unstable price is sure to happen, not just in bitcoin.
However I still believe in BTC for future investment and i Will wait for the high price.

Yes, there is exceptional growth in terms of price and has the ability to increase the bitcoin price. Due to the market situation, bitcoin price is kept reducing and it is always good to hold the bitcoin until the price starts increasing.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
If we have positive ways maybe and have support in the market maybe the market will not be fall. But i think the market will not be fall because of have some many user uses on it they trading of their coins.
No it is not like that. The market will not fall because we have support in the market which is the price point where the dumping of the price stops and bounces back to the top and that is the reason for the price of bitcoin to not continue going down and why we are here in the range of $8,000. So i think that seeing the market crashed is a normal thing and seeing the market to not fall forever is also normal.
Falling is part of success, it makes us stronger and more committed. Let's be aware that the high and low in value is  part of its trend. It all happens to the best of us, not only in bitcoin but also to other cryptocurrencies. Just believe and trust that if it crashes, it will surely recover. Let hope fuel your mind and soul in times of diversities. Keep the faith going and alive, and don't worry too much,the more it distracts you and hinder from being productive.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
An unstable price is sure to happen, not just in bitcoin.
However I still believe in BTC for future investment and i Will wait for high price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 252
Of course, now there is no profit to sell coins at such a price. I will wait for the rise, but it is unlikely to happen in May, I think the rise should be expected closer to the end of this year.
in august to december usually market being crazy.and it proved at last year price movement.bitcoin price can hit highest level in cryptomarket history.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Of course, now there is no profit to sell coins at such a price. I will wait for the rise, but it is unlikely to happen in May, I think the rise should be expected closer to the end of this year.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
Zero concerns here regarding an inevitable market correction.
Looks like we may slowly be in the midst of the running of the bulls! 
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Definitely, you're right. Though it is very not to worry about the sudden fall of bitcoin's value, we need to believe that when there is a fall, there is also a rise. So we will just keep on trusting that it will rise its price again.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
If we have positive ways maybe and have support in the market maybe the market will not be fall. But i think the market will not be fall because of have some many user uses on it they trading of their coins.
No it is not like that. The market will not fall because we have support in the market which is the price point where the dumping of the price stops and bounces back to the top and that is the reason for the price of bitcoin to not continue going down and why we are here in the range of $8,000. So i think that seeing the market crashed is a normal thing and seeing the market to not fall forever is also normal.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Yes its true it is not always a fall situation , yes its fall sometimes but the price of bitcoin is more on in a high rate ,believe me don't be panic and dont do the panic selling because bitcoin will be raise again and it will never fall forever
of course this should be encouraging, but there are some worries, especially when there is talk that the market may continue to fall further. although today there is some kind of stabilization.
You worry about the market proving you haven't found any reason to confirm the near future, the cryptocurrency market will stop falling, bearish trend, moving to bullish trend as it did in 2017. As far as I know, The US has just completed a property tax audit last week, and I believe the cryptocurrency market will soon return to the bull market in late April to early May in this year. Of course, the price of Bitcoin can recover to $13,000 to $15,000. Because its value needs to reach this target before create new all time high in this year.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Activity: 238
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
Activity: 238
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
yes of coarse we know that after bitcoin price dump it will pump up after so we should wait if when will rise up the price and we dont have to worry if bitcoin price market is down. I can assure you all that bitcoin price market will rise not now but soon.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
Of course, maybe it just happened that Bitcoin is in a lower market price these days but I can assure you that it will develop as time passes by. The market for bitcoin won't stay liike that forever, and I'm hoping  that the banning of other government could be gone now so the market price of our beloved bitcoin will now rise.
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
yes indeed the market will not forever fall and I'm not too worried about rising and falling prices in the market because I think that's normal for me
I believe that prices in the market will recover and what I see in the market now seems to be getting better and all coin prices in the market go up again
Activity: 87
Merit: 4
I agree with you, I also believe the market will not fall forever. this seems to have happened often at the beginning of the year if prices will fall. and we should not panic. it should take advantage of this condition to buy as much as possible to save, because surely the market will rise again. now the price of bitcoin and ethereum also try to rise again even if only slowly. I think later at the end of the year, the market will experience a fairly high spike as late as last year. hopefully it could exceed the previous highest price.
don't worry, the market will be normal again.
Activity: 504
Yes its true it is not always a fall situation , yes its fall sometimes but the price of bitcoin is more on in a high rate ,believe me don't be panic and dont do the panic selling because bitcoin will be raise again and it will never fall forever
of course this should be encouraging, but there are some worries, especially when there is talk that the market may continue to fall further. although today there is some kind of stabilization.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Willing to believe and hope for it to happen, becouse life would became much easier if all the alts will grow in price and ICOs
Activity: 148
I have no worries in bitcoin because I trust bitcoin so much. I am positive when it comes to bitcoin. Proud to be a bitcoiner. Smiley I know nothing can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 28
Im totally agree with you, i believe our future will be crypto world XD
Activity: 273
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

Well you have a point and given the fact that Bitcoin is a volatile system better to be aware of the naturebof this currency, and the current price of this crypto may be the result of the skyrocketed price happen last year whicb starts at mid year and mid year is coming better to work for more.
Pages:
Jump to: