Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 3. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Yes right, now the long wait is paying off, today's bitcoin price is $ 8500 and I'm sure before price will reach $ 10,000 and the end of the year reaches at least $ 50k, keep buying and hold is a very profitable thing.
Yes, Bitcoin is gradually recovering, it has shown more signs of recovery. Although the growth rate is still slow but that also shows us the positive. I still believe in the development of Bitcoin, it is still the strongest currency and has the most development potential. I'm not sure that it will reach $ 50,000 by the end of the year, which is a pretty big number but I hope it will grow stronger in this year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
It is true. It looks like it already started to recover a bit. Ofcourse we can not say that bearish trend is over. But at least there are good and positive signs about volume.
Activity: 179
Merit: 0
 i believe on it because as long internet runs cryptocurrency will run and bitcoin will be the next currency.
Activity: 91
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
yes true even though i am a beginner i try to be patient in bitcoin world hoping to earn extra income.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

Yeah obviously, the market is volatile so i do not understand why they are saying that it will not fall forever because it was already given that the prices are unstable, just keep on investing when the prices is dumping and sell again when it goes back to normal.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
whatever the reasons are we should accept the fact that bitcoin price sometimes goes down but after i think it will rise up so we should wait for the perfect time and we should learn things about bitcoin if when iy will dump and ut will rise so that we know when the perfect time is.
Activity: 845
Yes right, now the long wait is paying off, today's bitcoin price is $ 8500 and I'm sure before price will reach $ 10,000 and the end of the year reaches at least $ 50k, keep buying and hold is a very profitable thing.
Activity: 98
True traditions are either rising or falling prices.
So we do not need to fret or panic, as happened in altcoin trading.
Wait a few days or weeks. Market trends are bound to change.
yes I am sure bitcoin prices will be stable with prices soaring like previous prices and can scavenge satisfactory results
Activity: 182
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Anyways, there are potentially perspective projects. Such as BitClave decentralized search engine, for example! I think this project is awesome.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
Yeah, I know. Every price drop, there is an opportunity for us to buy the dip. But last time I see the comparison graph between Nasdaq vs Bitcoin price history.
Someone in twitter tweet that image and said that Bitcoin history will be the same as Nasdaq.
Sometimes, that statement makes me nervous to invest more Crypto assets. But I hope you are right, the market will recover soon. 
Activity: 210
True traditions are either rising or falling prices.
So we do not need to fret or panic, as happened in altcoin trading.
Wait a few days or weeks. Market trends are bound to change.
Activity: 106
Cryptocurrencies have become a full-fledged part of the economy, so I agree that the market will not fall forever, sooner or later it will stabilize.
yes, let's hope the bitcoin price before the end of the year bitcoin prices jumped dramatically and all will be back to stable as before.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
It's true that the price or the market will not always go down, surely one day the price of bitcoin and other altcoin will start to stabilize again and finally return as expensive as in previous years and therefore when the price of bitcoin and altcoin again go down this is the right time to buy it.
Activity: 322

The market is volatile so there is no way for the price to decrease forever, the best thing to do is just hold your coin if you really worry that the price is decreasing today so patience is really a must in this kind of industry in order not to lose a huge amount of investment.
Activity: 462
I have been involved in Crypto for 3 years, I have experienced altcoin altogether many times, and have experienced altcoin altogether, so nowadays albeit altcoin prices have fallen deep. afraid they will rise again after the price drop. So I continued to hold my altcoin.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
Market is going up nowadays and investing in coins even now should bring some income in next weeks so don't be worry about market down and believe in its recover.
Activity: 196
For all the members and customers and investors we should not be worried because the market will not fall forever ,this is just the effect of volatility of altcoins in the coin market and it can recover back to its original good price for altcoins in world market.
Activity: 212
You are correct. The cryptocurrency market will not fall forever, in fact it is starting to recover. You can now see a green colored chart in the crypto market. This is volatility at it's best so don't worry, everything will just pass.
Activity: 220
Yeah, I agree with you, man. Crypto is a new era marketing platform, so it would not fall, it would just slowly became a worlwide ant well developed system.
Activity: 132
Yes that correct it not forever fall the question is when it will rebound. Too many bad developments a couple past day which makes investor panic a little bit more than expected. Trying to hodl on if things will not change I will withdraw my investment.
My friend today the value of crypto and bitcoin will now bouncing back amd increse its value again.This is a good sign and I feel it.
Pages:
Jump to: