Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 23. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
If we look in the past what has happened. The market has not fallen forever, so it would not do so now. It would recover soon and reach peak in a few months time.
The market will not fall forever need to be optimistic about the market and the price, the market again will pick up the fall in price should not distract the investors and should focus on the trading. Watching the market is also at the same time very important.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
That's right. A lot of people are panicking when they see the market falling and it will lead this to dumping that's why market is continuously decreasing. We must know that it is just a part of the market. We don't need to be panic.  Instead, just believe that you will have a huge profit soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
It's ordinary to have panicked when the market is moving. When bitcoin is going up a lot of newbies are scared of purchasing bitcoin. Fear is always there mostly to our loved ones even the fiat we afraid to lose. We cannot remove our scare to every dip happening this year. But then we still believe that falling of the value of the bitcoin or even the altcoin is also an obstacle that we need to fight and need to survive. We all know all the things in this world is only a temporary like the falling of the price of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is decentralized so prices can go up unexpectedly, as happened earlier this year, surely everyone does not think that the price drops below $ 10k when the end of the year ever reaches $ 19k.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
market is all anything else is not important
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
This is so true. Trends, per economics and marketing, always fluctuate. There are times that they are so popular and will eventually be out of season but they will be popular again.
Activity: 252
Japan and South Korea typically dominate trade in the virtual currency market. However, in recent days, the volume has decreased, where today the volume drop from both countries is down 30 percent. South Korea was reportedly drafting rules to ban virtual currency trading last week. This makes bitcoin prices and a number of other virtual currencies plummeted dramatically.
Activity: 224
To be exact, there is no such thing as a market, because their ups and downs are normal.

It won't go down forever. So we have to wait, don't be anxious, because it takes some time to get more power after a surge, and in fact it will jump again after that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 253
Yes, I think so. The market will not fall forever. Over time, the cryptocurrency market is growing strongly. And now, the market is a little fluctuate. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin as well as other altcoin coins is being adjusted. Do not worry, I personally believe that over this time the cryptocurrency market has grown stronger and stronger.
You are right, the market will not fall forever but correction is needed for long term growth. Everything that in this world is going to grow as long as there is no life threatening problems to the company/products so Bitcoin and the market is going to stay here and grow even bigger!
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yes, I think so. The market will not fall forever. Over time, the cryptocurrency market is growing strongly. And now, the market is a little fluctuate. In my opinion, the price of bitcoin as well as other altcoin coins is being adjusted. Do not worry, I personally believe that over this time the cryptocurrency market has grown stronger and stronger.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
If we look in the past what has happened. The market has not fallen forever, so it would not do so now. It would recover soon and reach peak in a few months time.
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am confident enough that by the second quarter of the year, the market will able to survive from the fall it is experiencing right now. Never stop investing but rather buy some if you have money and hold what you have. As long as there are investors who believe that market will soon recovered, yes the market will not fall forever.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
And that's why boys & girls we should hold until the prices go up
We should be optimistic that prices will skyrocket, I'm optimistic that price increases will happen soon, usually after Q2, I'm sure the whales is preparing a big scenario to immediately pump bitcoin.
Activity: 37
Yes. I also think that there is no need to worry. Because Bitcoin is a currency This is its natural law that will reduce its value. So it is not right to think that the price of Bitcoin will go down in the market forever. It is complicated to tell when it will be the price of Bitcoin. For a while it's worth a lot. But it will rise again, I'm hopeful.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
yes it is not going to fall forever but nobody knows how long it is going to take for it to recover. for example when bitcoin reached over 1k usd on december 2013 it was all time high. And it couldnt see a new all time high for 4 years till beginning of 2017...
Activity: 93
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
And that's why boys & girls we should hold until the prices go up
Activity: 350
I think now is the best time for investment and buying crypts at low prices, such a recession is a temporary phenomenon
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Do not be afraid. The game is starting here. Can it be 0? Not necessarily. It can be $ 1000. Oh, that's how it can be FREQUENCY ...

"When markets drop, prices decline and people sometimes panic,
markets are expected to decline but never fret, they will pump back up" -
Activity: 140
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
I am not alarmed about the price but worried about the impact of news on the market.
Governments can influence Bitcoin indirectly through the news.
We have much news invented by governments and now the price is falling apart.
People must be smarter than that.

Volatile is one of its character people must aware of this so that they will not panic about the movement of the price.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
happy to hear it if the moon or mid-year price rises, but not everyone thinks I have a sense of patience, the same panic.people who just started playing in crypto I think will panic or cutlose when their assets fall over 20-30%, and when someone panic others take advantage of it.
well i think this is just a strong cycle eating the weak hahaha.
 Grin Grin Grin
In think ever time in the start of the year the time comes when all  goes red. I think the market will soon recover in the next few weeks. The bad news about the cryptocurrency market is gradually losing and the confidence of investors in the market has returned, promising the next time things will be better. I believe in the market as it is getting great support from the international community.
Pages:
Jump to: