Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 19. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Yes it is true. The market as well as the bitcoin will not fall or decrease its price forever. Its just experiencing a crash or downfall. After that, those two will rise up again and make a massive increase in price that will give us a huge amount of profit with the money that we invested to it. Do not do panic selling because it will just lessen or lose all your money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
The up and down movement of price of all cryptocurrency is what makes the business exciting. Although it is painful when the movement is in the negative trend and lasting this long. But I still have the belief it will rise again.
Activity: 396
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
What is sad about bitcoin is that if you try to look the tendency of the market to trace a tendency line for long periods there's any.

In the image above we just have two peacks and that doesent say much. Thinking in long term investment may prove good becouse of the good history but that is not related to charts and chart predctions.
That was a good and healthy chart. There is also significance and a thousand of ideas that can be formed in the chart that is different from one anothers point of view. For me good historic chart is very important we can't go this far without knowing where it started. And history speaks how charts and analysis was conducted.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Yes the market will not gonna fall forever even he can't increase it's price for now I know he can recover after a few weeks like last year his price goin crazy, so don't worry about bitcoins price for now just keep holding our coins to make it bigger then we can make our move to earn some of your money you invested.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
Confidence about the market will not fall forever an exciting news. Making peace in investing, but the reality in the field is different, many issues that make market turmoil plummet down. which makes ivestor afraid to invest money. But about the real issues need not be feared.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Worry not because nothing last forever and only thing that Is constant  is change. The price cannot remain constant forever because some technocract are working to make sure it work beyond our  expectation.
Activity: 280
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Of course, we shouldn't be pessimistic in  believing to  bitcoin and other altcoins. That red mark of the market is just a normal scenery in crypto world. Remember that they are unstable. Whatever the reason is, we should know how to manage our invested coins.
It is very normal there is nothing to be worry because if the market is low it is very sure it will rise with high amount of pure and safe investment. Increasing demand for bitcoin is making everything so easy and safe, for several payments we use bitcoin and it is being common currency at my place we can see bitcoin growing and getting more and more popularity, so when the demand if bitcoin will be higher than the supply it will be the time to see bitcoin high in price it is nearly 20k and still growing again, fall in price is the temporary fall to give people a golden chance to buy at low price.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
This is a difficult period for all of us, but personally I prefer this development of events more than the pre-New Year "crazy rally". I like not the fall of the market, but the fact that events are developing according to the law - after growth there is a fall and it calms me. The game is played according to the rules...
Activity: 161
Merit: 8
What is sad about bitcoin is that if you try to look the tendency of the market to trace a tendency line for long periods there's any.

In the image above we just have two peacks and that doesent say much. Thinking in long term investment may prove good becouse of the good history but that is not related to charts and chart predctions.
Activity: 40
It won’t fall because of the crypto currency but maybe because of some other reason.
Activity: 210
I am agree with the point that market will not forever falling or rising. Volatility is the main quality of bitcoin and in it price of bitcoin is varying with every moment so its not necessary that price will always increased or decreased.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yes, I know that the Market will not always be on its current situation right now. Time will come that the market will rise again and many will benefit on it. We just have to wait on it and do not worry because it is very normal.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
yes its true, the market will not fall forever. sometimes it will up, sometimes it will down. what we need to know is, where would it go, up or down. the obvious one in the chart is that it will go to right  Grin
Activity: 94
Yes, we have to think positive, there are ups and downs and for sure the price has recovery. So this is the right time to invest and buy bitcoin as the price still cheap and affordable in the market. We have to think positive and don't lose hope for this situation.
Activity: 364
Merit: 20

yes you are right I also believe not forever the price below just when the price is down and being very cheap it is a good opportunity to buy as much as you can.

Strange reasoning.
And if he continues to fall after buying. How to determine the bottom?
Everybody buys when it's growing.
Activity: 518
This is absolutely true. I can't agree with you more. This should be a lesson for those who are worried on the current situation. Indeed it is still scary but knowing that this is not a permanent thing for Bitcoin, holding will be a better idea than selling. Selling due to oanice will just make the market value of Bitcoin to fall even more. Just be patient and wait. Increase will soon take place.
Activity: 420

yes you are right I also believe not forever the price below just when the price is down and being very cheap it is a good opportunity to buy as much as you can.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
I agree the market will not fall forever, I am very positive and optimistic that Bitcoin can get back on its momentum. The ups and downs of the price is just natural so I recommend to stay patient and be calm, hold your Bitcoin and buy more if possible so once the price goes up, you have more Bitcoin for better profit when you sell it.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
It will recover or at least stop falling like it does.
But it's becoming discouraging. It's been 3 months now, for our moral, it's hard. Thought I believe that 2018 will be a good year. It's just the first quarter. Let us keep hope Smiley
Activity: 58
Yes, we just need to be positive that bitcoin market will continously grow. Bitcoin is very popular and powerful currency. There are lot of bitcoin users because of its capability and capacity. They say that nothing is permanent in this world, yes it is true because everything is changing and no one can conclude and predict on that but in the case of bitcoin market, yes, it is continously changing and this changes are positive ones like bitcoin became more and more popular currency and also it is continously improving. Users investing in bitcoin because they are gaining higher profit and by this, it will help the bitcoin to lift it up and not to fall the bitcoin market. Government just need to approve and legalize bitcoin so that it will not fall forever.
Pages:
Jump to: