Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 20. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yes, thank you so  much for this statement that the market will never fall forever. As the saying goes nothing is permanent in the world everything is subject to change and that is how the price of the coins move. I believe that the  bitcoins market value will soon fly to the moon.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Yes,the market won't fall forever and i believe that it will pump again I am not losing hope with bitcoin that is why I am still holding on until I meet the priceI want to sell it.
I agree with that. market may not forever fall. there will be times when this bitcoin price is going up. maybe now is a good time to buy or collect bitcoin in large quantities. when bitcoin prices reach $ 10k or more, then this would be fantastic.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes,the market won't fall forever and i believe that it will pump again I am not losing hope with bitcoin that is why I am still holding on until I meet the target price I want to sell it.
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
The market falls and rises as its supposed to but Bitcoins will be unaffected.

bitcoin is the most powerful coin in crypto so bitcoin price changes affect other altcoin, and any price changes there will be a time when prices will rise again.

now everything is falling so that the right time to invest and liaht after the next few months then the price will increase a lot.
Activity: 67
The market falls and rises as its supposed to but Bitcoins will be unaffected.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Just hold your Bitcoins. By Q2 of the year it would be a different story. And now's the best time to invest in parts in Crypto. Do not listen to those negative minds saying that the Bitcoin bubble will pop in no time; they are just naive of the system and your investments
Activity: 182
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.
Yes, I have faith that the market will regain. In every business or investments, it is really expected to have its ups and downs. We just need to be tough and be optimistic.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
It might fall depending on the crypto currency and its rise and fall.

Market currently is acting little weird because if seen last one month market has moved way back till 7500 and high of around 9500 $ and its being having some roller coaster in between and giving panic attacks to many of them and would sell it even in loss.

It is acceptable for me to see people that are selling some of their bitcoins at the lower price and getting some real losses because that is good way to get out from the falling market and get in again when the price goes to its lowest point so you will be having more bitcoin and having a higher chance to get a higher profit once the price goes to the top again.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316

Market currently is acting little weird because if seen last one month market has moved way back till 7500 and high of around 9500 $ and its being having some roller coaster in between and giving panic attacks to many of them and would sell it even in loss.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Everyone is hoping for that, especially now, bitcoin is falling continuously. Also there are other possible option for everything. Not all Cryptos are falling its just bitcoin is is decreasing its value which is affecting the value of other Cryptos. But as what history indicayes, every fall has its own different equal reaction. If you still believe in what Cryptos you are holding, you just keep on holding and wait for the right time to sell it. In that way you have a small contribution in not lowering it's value. Patience is a virtue and just wait till that times come.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

This one motivated me to have patience and to wait patiently until the market strikes high again. I'm too positive towards bitcoin for I believe that in due time, it will rise again beyond our expectations as it did last year. I believe that it will never fail us for it has proven great things already.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Obviously, the crypto market cannot fall forever. There are even more projects forthcoming which is going to attracts a lot of people and investors. Instead the market will grow tremendously larger. The fall in the market now is a very tactical moment for the smart to buy more coins and hold.
Activity: 406
That's right and the other side we know the price doesn't bullish forever too.
Sometimes the price is controlled by good news or bad in some countries, big country will give big effect rather than other countries.
If we're looking the charts, bitcoin will bearish until some days.
Activity: 232
Yes, you are right. the market will not fall forever. I think the current price drop is only temporary. because it is unlikely that investors want to continue losing money. Maybe this is just a price drop that often happens in early years. hopefully in the middle of the year the price will return to normal.
Activity: 21
Activity: 44
Amen to that. It will definitely rise again, it is just a matter of when!
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
As far as the market is concern it will not fall forever, because of the value of the coins, it maybe too low and it seems forever but its not, it may be unpredictable but it will not stay that long, we just have to flow in whatever the situation for the moment and so is the investor but believing that in time it will increase again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
markets are running in cycles......the cryptocurrencies market is very volatile, it pushes very high and then drops.... until the next run... just saw this news: https://cointelegraph.com/news/google-to-ban-all-crypto-related-ads-starting-june-2018 .. i am curious if it will have a big impact on the cryptocurrencies market.....
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
There is a huge chance that the market will fall as it is all a gamble.

Yes it is like a gamble but at least in this crypto market we already know that there will be a time that market will rise again and recover from a deep fall because we predict already that this fall will never last long. Instead, it will just pass by and the color green in the coin market cap will appear again.
Activity: 27
Yes, I feel good with your statement very encouraging and I believe it. It's true that in this world of cryptos we should always think positive. In everything there is always ups and downs but the situation change. Yes it's true that the market will not fall forever.
Pages:
Jump to: