Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 30. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
Market Cap: $425 948 421 775 / 24h Vol: $20 706 342 346 / BTC Dominance: 39.4%
i dont think it will hit 20 k cuz that will make the market cap cost 1 trillion dollar (double market cap )
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
yes I agree. Will not forever the market will fall and fall, because the market is where people do business and also make money. Sasma is the case with the coin market of bitcoin coins will never fall even though some say the coin market will fall, for me it is a strange thing.  Undecided
Activity: 184
Seems like the shadow of bitcoin in 2017, is still a way for investors to see the familiar instincts. They forget that the cryptocurrency market is always volatile, fluctuating depending on many factors of space and time. Psychology for wealth, may be the reason for creating chaos. Simply hold and be patient. fall down to fly high.
Yes, I agree on this. Perhaps too many people are familiar with the success of bitcoin. The price is probably worse for them, because in their minds always think that bitcoin always create wealth. There are those who invest in bitcoin in a predetermined instinct. This view will be wrong.

Activity: 74
Of course, it will not fall forever. And, actually, I think this year we will have a phenomenal rebound and break through that $1 trillion barrier with a vengeance!
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
the fall of this bitcoin in my opinion is the impact of the issue that is exaggerated and this is a game but given the space that potentially increases we will be patient waiting for that moment because bitcoin price is a long jangaka investment
I agree with this phrase
If you are in a hold position.
If you have the best money - buy in parts of it.
Everything goes with the fact that in May we are expected another rally
Activity: 224
Seems like the shadow of bitcoin in 2017, is still a way for investors to see the familiar instincts. They forget that the cryptocurrency market is always volatile, fluctuating depending on many factors of space and time. Psychology for wealth, may be the reason for creating chaos. Simply hold and be patient. fall down to fly high.
Activity: 37
Yes it is true.
Market will not fall forever. Remember that market has stages which cycles on each and every stock/asset. It might fall but eventually it will accumulate to mark up.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.
Bitcoin will be the best currency for now and even forever i think,as long as users and buyers of bitcoin will still going on you dont need to be worry at all. Yes the Market will not fall forever because even will fall now adays after sometime will recover so we cant say will fall forever.
Activity: 168
Agree much with that in my own presumption. I assumed rather that the price of bitcoin will never got stabilizers in all the moment like stable in one day, stable in few days stable in the years. If this is what shows up in the market meaning there is a big big chance to let the price of bitcoin back again. Nothing is forever in this world even bitcoin price will never forever be the same. Changes is the matter of fact in all items and all things in this life. The price will increase either.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
It is certain that I myself am still trying to hold various altcoin until now because to anticipate the occurrence of major losses and I am sure altcoin prices will experience a significant increase again.Therefore do not ever worry about this incident.
Activity: 279
Merit: 13
We all don't know what will happened to the market. actually there is no reason to worry about this current dump of bitcoin.
i'm believe its price still goes up and might be higher than before.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
the rising price of altcoin currency has become commonplace, almost every year such incidents recur at the beginning of the year the price will decrease and then in the middle will be stable again and will reach its peak at the end of the year
indeed no one can predict the exact price of Bitcoin but the fluctuations are almost the same at all times
Activity: 70
For me this situation was not cause of issue China or Korean only, but it was temporarily market fundamental, just like the title this thread "Market Will Not Fall Forever". Honestly right now I was holding some altcoin and almost all my altcoin was bloody, but what I see it was temporarily I knew market will recover soon as possible. So for all us who read this thread, be patient don't panic selling, don't spread any rumors that you unsure. Nothing will last when we believe in something bigger picture.
Activity: 322
╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝
For those who have strong belief that bitcoin will always grow, then you can hodl your bitcoin until such time the crypto market  is back to normal and is ready to move up again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Yes, I know that the Market will not always be on its current situation right now. Time will come that the market will rise again and many will benefit on it. We just have to wait on it and do not worry because it is very normal.

Nothing is always constant and in the same way it will also rise and fall which is the economies of scale. Good news will always help the market to rise and thus things will change for better. Sometime the situation is being made more worst when the people do panic selling which lead to a bad shape for the prices and bring slump in the demand.

Activity: 168
Merit: 12
I am always positively to bitcoin price,this always happens in two months at the beginning of the year and maybe his prices will go up again in mid-march,but the market price of a bitcoin will always rise in the end of the year.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Yes, I know that the Market will not always be on its current situation right now. Time will come that the market will rise again and many will benefit on it. We just have to wait on it and do not worry because it is very normal.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
we already know that bitcoin has an ever-changing price, sometimes down and sometimes up, so we do not have to worry about the price that goes down because the price will recover soon and we will be able to get a profit again
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley

Count me too, i will hold and buy more too. For me we need to sacrifice first and wait until tou become rich because in bitcoin it takes time,  effort and we must have knowledge in doing the task. People are idealistic and they have faith in making things realistic so we are not worrying too much that the price will fall because it will high the price and people's prediction always true. We can do the things to be real and it is in our hand.
Activity: 103
True market is not always on down mark and it is not forever. It will go up don't worry. So hold your Bitcoin.
It is true.
I'm not worried about bitcoin prices. Because there is a decrease in market prices there must be a price increase, we just wait for the right time.
Pages:
Jump to: