Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 32. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 328
Yes,I also think so. I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.

It is happening, the price are now regaining it's price. I've thought the price will stay for a while at the price of $6000 or might be lower but no, now we can see that the price are increasing again and it is now at $9000. If the price cross again the 4-digit price, I think it is the start again of it reaching another ATH like the other people predicted it will happen.
Of course the prices are increasing nowadays, let’s hope it just crosses the limits again. The increase in price is also because of the bitcoin being widely accepted by the business community and the officials. Governments are looking forward to formulate a policy that will benefit the users of bitcoin for a very long time and of course the government itself also. We experienced a fall in the prices some time earlier but now the prices are rising again and there will be a wave coming that will swipe out all the losses regarding bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I'm guilty somewhat of believing in the FUD so I encashed some of my BTC in the hopes of getting some out. Bad move on my part. These FUD's really get to you at times especially when it seems that it could be true.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Just be an optimistic person on every aspects , despite the risk that you would encounter still it's worth it , and yes positively yes it will not fall forever , it's still going to increase no matter what. I just suggest to all including the beginners don't do the panic selling though , cause in the end regret will be the income of it.
Panic selling is the worst decision that you can ever made and that will truly end in regrets because you will regret that you should just sell at the bottoms and instead of selling at the bottoms then you should buy at it and hold it until now and as you can see that the market is now recovering and one of the top recovering market is the market of bitcoin.
Activity: 396
Merit: 104
Just be an optimistic person on every aspects , despite the risk that you would encounter still it's worth it , and yes positively yes it will not fall forever , it's still going to increase no matter what. I just suggest to all including the beginners don't do the panic selling though , cause in the end regret will be the income of it.
Activity: 136
Merit: 1
The market has already started to increase and bitcoin has once again crossed 10k.
Activity: 449
Merit: 100
There is a great comeback to this huge dump of bitcoin comeback will be real. Comeback is already started i see 8k turn 10k now we need to wait the big comeback.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
It's good to be positive during market crash, because panicking and becoming too emotional during market crash will just result to wrong decisions. A lot of people panic when prices go down, which results to losses. Those who hold, and buy during the dip gets more and earns more.
Yeah this thread is lantern of hope for the newbies who are worrying about bitcoin rise and I have seen calm and cool investor as well who don’t pay attention on the dump time and they don’t give a damn shitty word about dump because they know that this time is like heaven those who will make buying at this time will bring a lot of money to his own court in next couple of months so don’t get frustrated mates this had happened with us many time before but we didn’t participate in panic time we simple ignored it.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
hodl to death. it's always been our slogan. I try to increase the number of bitcoins in my time
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
Catalog Websites
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally
Those who hid your advice as posted are by today thanking you for encouragement. The cryptocurrency market is stable and regaining value.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Same here, I am positive too that bitcoin will not fall forever and it will raise up to the point that many people make these as a work because many people doesn't have work. Thanks fir bitcoin because it is very helpful in our community and to people who could not find work easily. If the price of bitcoin will raise that is a big help for everybody living with bitcoin.
only fools believe than bitcoin will fall forever,since this coin has been contributing and participating in many concepts of the world.many thing will rely in bitcoins and altcoins in the future.and this is designed to help the world in all manners that will make fast the world to grow.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106

I agree with your positive thinking about bitcoin, it's important to survive in a panic situation like today. Be patient and hold the bitcoin tightly, because bitcoin will soon rise from its fall.
I never had been holding bitcoins but I am sure it is quite hard for a person to stay cool and relax in such situations when you are clearly seeing the prices going down. That trader or investor definitely thinks if he wouldn’t sell bitcoins right now then consequences can be bad for him. But ultimately the advice is to be relax. Don’t panic as it will only make your decisions wrong at the moment.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

Same here, I am positive too that bitcoin will not fall forever and it will raise up to the point that many people make these as a work because many people doesn't have work. Thanks fir bitcoin because it is very helpful in our community and to people who could not find work easily. If the price of bitcoin will raise that is a big help for everybody living with bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
Definitely agree to this, what the dogital currencies are experiencing right now specifically bitcoin, is a normal phenomenon and should be undergone on a daily basis. Though bitcoin dropped Totally way to low but rest assured, it will rise up soon and i guess it is starting to pump.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is a digital currency.all digital currencies price always in ups and down..i am not worried about it..but i myself  worried about the impact of news on the market.and that is the reason of priority basis and Governments can influence Bitcoin indirectly through the news.also I believe market doesn't fall forever.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
many become panic and do actions that will even harm themselves, better we remain calm and positive thinking because the market will not go down forever, be patient, hold the bitcoin you have and believe the market will be better
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
I'm sure that less than 24 hours from now the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and after that it will continue to bolt so it makes us optimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the anxiety that happened around the last 3 weeks will soon be answered.
Your prediction is correct, and it only takes 2 hours after you write the price has already reached more than $ 10k, and we immediately witness the ever-rising price and will never drop under $ 10k, for anyone who wants a big profit then this is a chance to buy because the price will continue to rise.

I also believe that bitcoin will last long and that some price decline are just chance or opportunities given to  those who would like to start investing in cryptocurrency especially the  bitcoin.
But I still do consider the fact that it may, one at a time, vanish in the economy and market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
Probably the beginners was scared too much. I also think that the market will be better in the coming months, seems like it’s already green Smiley I don’t know until when it’ll continue to grow but i’m very hopeful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The market has rebounded very strongly after a long decline. Currently, the market capitalization of the market has increased significantly, indicating that there are more and more sources of investment being poured into the cryptocurrency market, which is the opportunity for potential crypto coin to emerge. I think 2018 will be the most explosive time of the entire cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I'm sure that less than 24 hours from now the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and after that it will continue to bolt so it makes us optimistic with bitcoin, I'm sure that the anxiety that happened around the last 3 weeks will soon be answered.
Your prediction is correct, and it only takes 2 hours after you write the price has already reached more than $ 10k, and we immediately witness the ever-rising price and will never drop under $ 10k, for anyone who wants a big profit then this is a chance to buy because the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
In fact, to we Cryptocurrency fans/Bitcoiners, to be worried about the market fall is never in our dictionary. That optimism about the rise back of bitcoin is certainly coming to prevail. The present situation is now actually being check mated or seen into to allows posterity in bitcoin process. The stom shall soon be over. No panic at all.
Pages:
Jump to: