Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 34. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
I do agree with you ,no matter what will be the negative news come out our belief should always be there we should always think the positive outcome .And this happening is not new to crypto and you can see there are still plenty of people who invest here ang their life change in progressive way because of their strong belief. Buy and hold is our weapon as of now.
Yeah this is often happen in bitcoin where FUD spread like wildfire but you also know that bitcoin always wakes up and is more powerful than ever. so why do many people doubt the future of bitcoin? causing panic selling bulk and there was an incredible dump. I think they should get back clean up and go back to buy their bitcoin. because the price started to recover. do not miss the train again dude
Activity: 133
Merit: 12
Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers
I'm hodling a few alts. I wish I had more money lying around then I would have bought the dip. I will hower do whatever it takes to earn more crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
this is the same term as the market will not rise forever, could go down too like this time. well, that's market common activity that the prices going down and going up. what matter is just time and what the x coin used for that makes the prices going up and down. still need to monitor your favourite coin though  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
I will not worry, I will not be in a hurry to immediately sell it. and I will keep the bitcoin I have. because this is a common condition in currency price fluctuations. and I'm also confident that the time will come when the bitcoin price jumps up again.
That's right my friend. The bitcoin price will be recovered soon, don't worry about that. Big investors don't let bitcoin drop more than now. Today we already saw that bitcoin price achieve the 9k$ level, which it's good for this current situation, We will hope for more in the near future, and I am sure that bitcoin will increase again after a few days and achieve the 12k$.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.
It has been a wonderful rehabilitate strategy of bitcoins that they never stayed down in the dip once the pump is started. Like other altcoins, who doesn’t have tendency to come back when once they had a downfall. But as far as bitcoins are convened, the history is evident for the fact that bitcoins shows a marvelous feat of come back. They come back to their original position within no time.
That is why there is no point for other to keep on making threads just talking about the dump of bitcoin. I mean, one or two threads is enough but some people especially those who are new seems so interested in talking about it when many members will say to don't panic because it will recover soon. Seriously, by studying about the market and how to read a chart, you will know that bitcoin is not like other cryptos especially altcoins. Bitcoin had already proved itself and as the leading digital money, a dump will cause a pump as soon as it recovers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
There will be some ups and downs of the price of every coin but there is no chance to become the price at zero of any coin for sure. many coins are available at this time at market and not every coin are useful for public but some coins are really very good for those people who can afford to invest into these coins.

Some people are aware if these coins goes to valueless but be sure that these will not go at thhat position at recent future. these system is jus started to growing up and new people are connecting with that so that they have a better future and some organization also started to dealing with that so that it is clear that their future will brighter than past. So stay without tension and keep going with that...Better future will come to you at next.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
It's already pumping guys. We cab see $10,000 soon enough, we just need a little bit of patience. Once government start promoting Bitcoin again (for the sole purpose of profit) we can be back to it's $10k to all time high price.
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Well, in every market rise and fall is never new, there will always be ups and downs especially in cryptomarket as well all know bitcoin is still decentralized currency but most of us consider bitcoin as a mode of payment in some transactions we made thats why it is normal to encounter rise and fall in markets.
Activity: 266
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

I agree with you sir, because of last December 2017 Bitcoin continuously falling down then the people would be felt disappointed and discourage for all crypto currency simultinuosly moving down. Just keep on usual situation we don't panic Bitcoin will recover again. Your loses is part of doing business don't worry the price value now is moving up just keep always monitoring the price .
Activity: 224
I agree with you because Bitcoin's market will not fall forever. Bitcoin prices are not always the same. It changes by the time interval.Bitcoin prices will increase once again.This is the rule of bitcoin market. Therefore,we can not be worried.we have to work with our devotion.
Activity: 350
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
We know that bitcoin is volatile. YOu have to wait and believed that it become higher soon. The droping down of the value of bitcoin will never be long of waitig just keep in uour mind that happens in bitcoin is normal.Dont jus get mad when you cant rearn bigger value.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
Yeah soon the price of bitcoin will rise up again depending on some investors who are now buying some bitcoins. It's a matter of time that the supply for bitcoin will go down and its price will rise up. If you were the one being agitated with the news on the fall of bitcoin then maybe you were able to sell your bitcoin at very low price. If I were you trust the bitcoin system since it is still growing and there are lot rooms for the system to grow basing on tje investors who were investing bitcoin. Bitcoin is not that familiar to some.countries meaning there could be more possible investors out there. It.is just a matter of having a lot of campaign for the prospect investors. So do not be agitated with the fall down of price of bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Of course, it's not forever. Now there are negative news background from Asia. Whales at play. In fact, the market had grown by 5 times. Now fallen 2 times. Not do from this tragedy.

Speaking of whales, yes they are currently playing and manipulating bitcoin price.  They are into hold of great amount of bitcoins.  Maybe they just selling some of their bitcoins and making some news for us people to sell our bitcoins.  When its price goes down, that would be the time they will buy again and its price would goes up.
Yes, and among other things, too much money whales invested in cryptocurrencies to make everything go to naught.
Activity: 491
Merit: 105
The fall will not last long, bitcoin will surely recover back to its prior state before the crash happened. maybe at around 14k usd after the FUD and
the upcoming festivities.
It has been a wonderful rehabilitate strategy of bitcoins that they never stayed down in the dip once the pump is started. Like other altcoins, who doesn’t have tendency to come back when once they had a downfall. But as far as bitcoins are convened, the history is evident for the fact that bitcoins shows a marvelous feat of come back. They come back to their original position within no time.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
They are just getting better at .. you know believing in Bitcoins since the recent years have proved to be extremely profitable and everyone has witnessed the rise and fall and we all know how the Bitcoins is gonna .. rise up again after falling ..
It rises when we don't see any hope .. and that's something that we know of ... Thus I ..fell they think it will follow the same trend in the upcoming years too...
There is nothing like they are getting to know, cause they already knew that Bitcoin has been through these type of situation, so it’s already supposed to be a normal thing for everyone, especially those that has been into Bitcoin from 2016 to early 2017 when the price was very low. Well, it’s a very good thing for all these kind of things to happen, cause if they don’t happen, Bitcoin won’t make any sense for investment. It’s good when some people withdraws, cause they create a chance for others to Invest.
Activity: 280
Whatever the reason was, our belief should never fade. Just HOLD and BUY MORE! Bitcoin and all other legit altcoins are here to stay. Believe that! Smiley
I do agree with you ,no matter what will be the negative news come out our belief should always be there we should always think the positive outcome .And this happening is not new to crypto and you can see there are still plenty of people who invest here ang their life change in progressive way because of their strong belief. Buy and hold is our weapon as of now.
Activity: 251
I will not worry, I will not be in a hurry to immediately sell it. and I will keep the bitcoin I have. because this is a common condition in currency price fluctuations. and I'm also confident that the time will come when the bitcoin price jumps up again.
Activity: 296
A good statement, of course, there are falls, but they never stop for a long time at all times, then there should be a rise
obviously the lines are true, we don't want to be panic by the present situation. The price is struggling to break $9000, once it pierce this level, it is expected for bull run and the only thing is we have to wait patiently and hold until good times arise again.
Activity: 350
A good statement, of course, there are falls, but they never stop for a long time at all times, then there should be a rise
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Absolutely true. Dumps are really temporary and will eventually increase since it is jist a part of the market's volatility. The best thing indeed is to hold especially to those who are losing profit at this moment. Patiently wait for its price to increase. Profit will then be earned so investing will also be necessary
If your investment is losing some value because you bought at a higher price then just buy again so you can lower the average cost of your investment and hold them and just have some patience for the price to go up and once you are profiting then set a target for either the market price or to your profit and then sell if it is already reach.
Pages:
Jump to: