Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 41. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 106
yes i believe that, most importantly we must always be optimistic and patient to wait for such a situation to pass.
We should be aware that bitcoin has a highly fluctuating nature, so i think it is normal for bitcoin when these factors affect its market value.
I totally agree with you. Despite of all odds happening within the cryptocurrency market which makes the prices of the coins dump we must still remain to think it positively and treat the current situation as an opportunity to grab one or obtain larger quantity of cryptocurrency coins while they are still on dump and affordable. Being optimistic and having your faith within this type of currency cam be gradually the key to success because no single thing remains on constant just like the current dump, it will never remain the same vecause on the other side, the prices will soon to rise up again making it more beneficial.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
Falls and peak part of crypto world so do not be petrified,Believe in yourself and patience wait for best moment. Actually market down is also opportunity for you to buy more and invest for long term which will surprised you in future that it was good decision for you.

Market fall because couple of group unfortunately done same activity same time like too supply but demand short so it will happen in market just focus goals and try to meet.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Even with this big fall, on yearly base we still have a profit around 1000%, so there is a long way before panic.
Of course, a war started against crypto world, so we need to monitor how far this war will go.
I think that its aim is just to manipulate the market, not to destroy bitcoin.

Yeah I couldn't agree more with your statement. Hopefully this makes the crypto world more stronger and more profitable for us in the long run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

right, I believe that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again followed by other coin prices because as traders we already know the risks, all we have to do is patience and grab the opportunity to buy at a falling price.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
You are right, every year bitcoin has its downside and the other coins are affected too but I am sure that it will surely get back its track.
Normally, there is nothing that has ever gone up that would not find a way to test back down, no matter how strong. This is a bear rally and we just have to deal with it and see it as a moment to buy more rather than panicking. This even gives more room for profit in the long run, knowing that one way or the other, no matter how long it takes, we are still definitely going to be back testing the previous ATHs. One thing for sure is that we will recover.

Keeping calm and having patience in the face of turbulent situations is always the best bet to be able to survive it. Crypto market is more like a stock market and you have to understand that there would always be a good and bad time for the market, but all the same, for the long term and for the fact that we are just starting the journey with a lot of benefits ahead, I would rather hold, face other things, than panic.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
Yeah, we have witness how the market bleeds as it was the best opportunity to buy and it is now climbing to $8.5K mark for bitcoin. It proves that the market will not fall forever. Good job to those believers who keep firm to hold their coins.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
I believe that next day the market and the alt coin value will be stable and raise.
Yes agree, bitcoin and altcoin use a decentralized system and everything is commonplace when prices go up and down significantly, we soon laugh next month as prices will raise $20k.

Oh, I am not sure that next month Bitcoin will be offered for 20 thousand. The market was weakened buy its fall greatly.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
The cryptocurrency market is now recovering. Many traders are now overcoming their loses. I know that the cryptocurrency market will be green again in this following days.
I hope it's not a bull trap so everyone will be happy for their patience to hold.
The price has increase in most of the coins so this is a good start for us to feel confident and continue buying as it might pump
hard to be back in its good price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
this is common for us investors so don't be panic what happen to bitcoin, most of the crypto goes down not only bitcoin so we just wait for another comeback, no worries! just hold and buy Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
I still believe in bitcoin because at the beginning of the year usually bitcoin prices go down, but next month bitcoin will increase again. and I'm not afraid the bitcoin price is now down, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will return to normal. .
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
I really do not think so.Billions have been invested in cryptocurrencies and as most of them kept rising and rising, it is only normal to see a short-term correction.
The rise of cryptocurrencies, and the establishment of a new type of asset, where international banks and investment funds and venture capital firms are investing enormous amounts of money, into various firms who are using extensively blockchain and various alt technologies, is now well established.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Well, if one has gotten the real experience of what and how the Cryptocurrency market operates, then you will get to acclimatise with the market trends. And also get to know that these dips are expected at the various periods too; it is part of what makes the cryptocurrency market!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
The cryptocurrency market is now recovering. Many traders are now overcoming their loses. I know that the cryptocurrency market will be green again in this following days.
Activity: 462
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Everybody hopes for it. It is nice too see again green colors in the market. Positive thinking is the best weapon for all of us, if not we might lose a lot. I maybe did not invested money in any of my tokens (just got them in bounty campaign and airdrop) but there is always a pressure in me every time i check my tokens with red mark. This good news will remove any doubt to everyone that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are beginning to fall.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
You are right, every year bitcoin has its downside and the other coins are affected too but I am sure that it will surely get back its track.
Now-a-days, things are not going in the way most of the people want them to see as the market is falling too down and there are several reasons behind that.

Most of the investors are very much worried by looking at this situation of the market and are planning of selling their coins no matter the amount of loss they have to bear. The market will rise and good days are still to come as these moments will not last forever.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.
Yes I believe in that and I hold my faith that the market it will not down forever. Just trust in bitcoin,  maybe now we feel struggle bout bitcoin but always pray that it will go higher and stable forever.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
which market has fallen always down?? it cannot happen.. those who understand that can get along with this dips and always remember that
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
yes i believe that, most importantly we must always be optimistic and patient to wait for such a situation to pass.
We should be aware that bitcoin has a highly fluctuating nature, so i think it is normal for bitcoin when these factors affect its market value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Am always positive when it come to price in bitcoin, no matter what the situation may look like now I know in a short while from now the market will recover back and every thing will return back to normal again. This has always been a part of the cryptocurrencies market the price can never be stable due to it volatile nature.
Activity: 304
www.daxico.com
At this time, crypto market conditions are indeed declining and almost all cryptocurrency value is falling drastically.
And of course we all feel the impact of the declining value of the cryptocurrency on the market, where the value of our crypto assets is down or even losers than when we bought the crypto assets initially.
We just have to calm down and think positively that all these downfall values ​​are just all temporary, all will be back to normal in the future, so my advice is better be patient and keep hold of our crypto assets.
Pages:
Jump to: